Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 1292 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 26353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21988

    Cherry

    Seen her back in summer. Outcall or car date only. Looked the same as photos. At the time she had just turned 20, so young and she talks a lot. Opted for car blow job. It was okay, not anything great. Really nice rack though. While looking for a place to park during date she was telling me about how she wanted to escape from the guy she was with. Said he abused her and let his friend put a gun to her head. She asked me could I take her to a relatives house and she was going to use the money she made to take a bus out of town. I really didn't want to because I didn't want to get caught by the guy she wanted away from. I eventually gave in and took her to the location she wanted after our date. She said I was a really good person and God would bless me for helping her. Looks like the hiatus wasn't for too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen "cherry".

  2. #21987

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen "cherry".
    Quoted me 140 qv.

  3. #21986

    $400 or $500 with BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen "cherry".
    $400 all covered for an hour or $500 with a BBBJ for outcall.

  4. #21985

    Beware

    Of this one. They are using a internet picture.

    They said they are at Travelodge on Layton.

    I asked for verification pic, they refused, they actually told me to enter by door D.

    Some kind of scam or setup.

    2622049601 is number they are using.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/665486848207
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240103-100152.jpg‎  

  5. #21984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for service a year ago for outcall and most recently saw her out in person. Don't think there's major drug use and looks exactly the same in the pics. Petite with huge tits and IMO likely age 19/20 ish based on her level of maturity. Was around the east side and service had everything on the menu so I'd say YMMV.
    Ok, thanks, she only doing outcalls, wanted see if she was legit.

  6. #21983

    Place is empty

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Looks ok, and seems like a safe bet, but high price and lack of enthusiasm are turn offs. Is her location decent?
    I guess she moves around often and packs lightly. The place is literally empty except for the room where she renders her services. There is a mattress and a tv there.

  7. #21982

    Morgan

    Hung out at Morgan this week for the first time. The location is an apartment, and it's dirty. It's a multi-resident place, and some other gal was lounging in the main room. They have a video camera that faces the parking lot of the apartment building.

    Appearances, both the lounger and the one I saw, are in their 40's. They wear a Lot of makeup, an excessive amount. The attitude and logistics were good. Physique: 6/10, nothing weird, nothing amazing.

    BB13.

  8. #21981

    Video Booths

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Over the years I've had dreams (Sorry, I know some of you hate that word) of ladies that play porn on their TV during the visit. Big turn on to me. Is there any ladies out there that still do this? I used to take my 1st wife to adult bookstores so she could give me a BBBJ in the video booth area while I watched porn. Where did all those video adult bookstores go? Have to go down to Chicago now.
    Xcite near Fond du lac and Shockwave in Lyndon Station still have booths. Most of the booths at Xcite are big enough for 2-3 people.

  9. #21980
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen "cherry".
    I saw her for service a year ago for outcall and most recently saw her out in person. Don't think there's major drug use and looks exactly the same in the pics. Petite with huge tits and IMO likely age 19/20 ish based on her level of maturity. Was around the east side and service had everything on the menu so I'd say YMMV.

  10. #21979
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She advertises in Milwaukee and Racine. She says that she is in BayView. She is actually going and the South side track.
    Looks ok, and seems like a safe bet, but high price and lack of enthusiasm are turn offs. Is her location decent?

  11. #21978

    That is correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Is this the skinny black hair one that posts in Racine?
    She advertises in Milwaukee and Racine. She says that she is in BayView. She is actually going and the South side track.

  12. #21977

    Porn on TV

    Over the years I've had dreams (Sorry, I know some of you hate that word) of ladies that play porn on their TV during the visit. Big turn on to me. Is there any ladies out there that still do this? I used to take my 1st wife to adult bookstores so she could give me a BBBJ in the video booth area while I watched porn. Where did all those video adult bookstores go? Have to go down to Chicago now.

  13. #21976
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Due to the lack of talent, I decided to see her again. She set her timer and just laid there. No different than before but this time, it is not tight anymore. She is cute to the look. It definitely not worth the price of admission.
    Is this the skinny black hair one that posts in Racine?

  14. #21975

    Cherry

    Anyone seen "cherry".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240102-133105.jpg‎  

  15. #21974
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape