Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22004
    Fifth one on the list clearly dances somewhere so you'd think somebody knows her. But then her phone number also leads to an old Sumo Search ad for a single black dude offering his services.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (946).jpg‎   Screenshot (947).jpg‎  

  2. #22003

    Coochie Eater

    Hey Cooch, am still a lover of chocolate, looking for a thin and sane option that loves to play and tease without any clock watching and attitude! Have any recommendations and digits? Thanks.

  3. #22002

  4. #22001

  5. #22000

    Use Google Search

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any report on this one, resides on south side Hwy 100. Thanks in advance! Oh.
    Open up the pic in a new tab. Right click on the pic and click "Search image on Google". Then you need to expand the pic and click to find the source of the image. It takes you right to Sumo Search.

  6. #21999

    Asian Girls

    Messaged the 585 number, says they at at 4400 27th.

    Gave me rates, I asked for pic of "who" I am meeting, kept giving me stock photos LOL.

  7. #21998

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any report on this one, resides on south side Hwy 100. Thanks in advance! Oh.
    I recall, pretty average all around. Seems to be a safe hookup, but not great service.

  8. #21997

    Looking for info

    Anyone have any report on this one, resides on south side Hwy 100. Thanks in advance! Oh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7031.jpg‎  

  9. #21996

    Legit

    Yes she is legit. I've seen her once. Check your DM.

  10. #21995

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Dang? Those numbers way off what she says on texts. Maybe you got another cherry?

    There is a dancer named cherry at airport lounge I would pay that too, but not this one I asked about.
    No that was over text for an hour and was the girl that was posted. I did not see her. I asked for a photo that was not photoshop and never heard back. Someone else said $140 for a QV incall so seems accurate for an hour outcall. I wouldn't do it though.

  11. #21994
    Quote Originally Posted by IslayHoes  [View Original Post]
    $400 all covered for an hour or $500 with a BBBJ for outcall.
    Dang? Those numbers way off what she says on texts. Maybe you got another cherry?

    There is a dancer named cherry at airport lounge I would pay that too, but not this one I asked about.

  12. #21993
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    When doing ride share, took 2 people from Southside area to that hotel. Talked about crack the whole time. Then made sure I dropped them off at the mid door.
    Recently? If I was feeling more inclined or had my piece with me I may have went to that do and see what came out.

  13. #21992

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    Seen her back in summer. Outcall or car date only. Looked the same as photos. At the time she had just turned 20, so young and she talks a lot. Opted for car blow job. It was okay, not anything great. Really nice rack though. While looking for a place to park during date she was telling me about how she wanted to escape from the guy she was with. Said he abused her and let his friend put a gun to her head. She asked me could I take her to a relatives house and she was going to use the money she made to take a bus out of town. I really didn't want to because I didn't want to get caught by the guy she wanted away from. I eventually gave in and took her to the location she wanted after our date. She said I was a really good person and God would bless me for helping her. Looks like the hiatus wasn't for too long.
    Probably back with abusive guy. Nice rack, follow her on snap, but might be too much baggage with creeper dudes.

  14. #21991

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Of this one. They are using a internet picture.

    They said they are at Travelodge on Layton.

    I asked for verification pic, they refused, they actually told me to enter by door D.

    Some kind of scam or setup.

    2622049601 is number they are using.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/665486848207
    When doing ride share, took 2 people from Southside area to that hotel. Talked about crack the whole time. Then made sure I dropped them off at the mid door.

  15. #21990

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape