Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 686 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7498

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by SP1203  [View Original Post]
    What is her incall like?

    Thank you,

    SP.
    Incall is her personal home.

    I've never had any problems whatsoever with her.

  2. #7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole. Nasty.
    What provider isn't nasty? At this point in the hobby I'm looking for bargains.

  3. #7496

    Coco

    I noticed she hasn't posted since mid-December and she's not answering texts does anybody have any information?

  4. #7495

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by BSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Keeps it covered. Can't speak about the other stuff. Haven't pissed her off yet LOL and she's never been late for our appts. I have only done incall though.
    What is her incall like?

    Thank you,

    SP.

  5. #7494
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate. Incall on Westside. Think the whole menu comes uncovered but I packed the constitution to try. Definitely barters so low-ball your first offer.
    I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole. Nasty.

  6. #7493
    Quote Originally Posted by CadMan1967  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate. Incall on Westside. Think the whole menu comes uncovered but I packed the constitution to try. Definitely barters so low-ball your first offer.

  7. #7492
    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Still have a big loose gut and likes it covered? She was kool till you piss her off. Usally 1 to 2 hours late.
    Yep. Keeps it covered. Can't speak about the other stuff. Haven't pissed her off yet LOL and she's never been late for our appts. I have only done incall though.

  8. #7491

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    I gave her some money but nothing developed. I shouldn't have but I was testing the waters with the wrong brain. She doesn't use current pictures. She's a bit humpty Dumptny looking. Definitely nothing to bother with. She'll use the hard luck I can't find a job on you. Giver's beware, she doesn't give back.
    I heard rent is due in a few hours and need to meet up for money donation.

    Not going to bite at that.

  9. #7490
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/944058076569

    She posts a fair amount saying she is not an escort and needs money for bills, rent etc.

    Texted back and forth and wanted money and to just meet to give to her.

    Needless to say, I didn't.

    Has anyone seen her for a visit or anything worthwhile? Makes me wonder if people are actually just giving her money for nothing?

    I guess if someone is willing to give it to her for nothing then more power to yah!
    I gave her some money but nothing developed. I shouldn't have but I was testing the waters with the wrong brain. She doesn't use current pictures. She's a bit humpty Dumptny looking. Definitely nothing to bother with. She'll use the hard luck I can't find a job on you. Giver's beware, she doesn't give back.

  10. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/944058076569

    She posts a fair amount saying she is not an escort and needs money for bills, rent etc.

    Texted back and forth and wanted money and to just meet to give to her.

    Needless to say, I didn't.

    Has anyone seen her for a visit or anything worthwhile? Makes me wonder if people are actually just giving her money for nothing?

    I guess if someone is willing to give it to her for nothing then more power to yah!
    I was going to ask that also. She could do well but not for nothing. Someone must know what's up with her.

  11. #7488

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCee  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to add that her place legitimately always smells STRONG of cat urine. Yum yum get you some. Litter box smell was strong last time, I could still smell it in my nostrils 4 hours later.
    What about rotten to no teeth left. She does have really nice tits. Seem to enjoy getting pounded. The cat smell almost made me vomit so no joke.

  12. #7487

    Poster - "Needing Help"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/944058076569

    She posts a fair amount saying she is not an escort and needs money for bills, rent etc.

    Texted back and forth and wanted money and to just meet to give to her.

    Needless to say, I didn't.

    Has anyone seen her for a visit or anything worthwhile? Makes me wonder if people are actually just giving her money for nothing?

    I guess if someone is willing to give it to her for nothing then more power to yah!

  13. #7486

    Lucky Irish Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to Little Irish Girl?. Last time I saw her she was in a notel off of Miller Road. Having trouble keeping her kid because of husband exposing her, etc.
    I got a shamrock text from her about a year ago out of the blue. Chatted for a bit, exchanged pictures and talked about getting together but it didn't happen. Haven't heard from her since. She said that she had just gotten divorced when she texted me so I wasn't going to get involved in any of that. I'll be we will see her again.

  14. #7485

    Lig

    Whatever happened to Little Irish Girl?. Last time I saw her she was in a notel off of Miller Road. Having trouble keeping her kid because of husband exposing her, etc.

  15. #7484

    Big?

    Quote Originally Posted by BSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    She started out BBBJ but put it on with her mouth before mounting. Can't promise anything though. I am fairly certain she wouldn't do CIM.
    Also, I think she has kid(s) so I think she is not on at all when she has her kid with her.
    Still have a big loose gut and likes it covered? She was kool till you piss her off. Usally 1 to 2 hours late.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape