Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10288
-
01-04-24 20:57 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 135Sophie
Incall is her personal home.
Originally Posted by SP1203
[View Original Post]
I've never had any problems whatsoever with her.
-
01-04-24 20:04 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 120What provider isn't nasty? At this point in the hobby I'm looking for bargains.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 17:53 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 331Coco
I noticed she hasn't posted since mid-December and she's not answering texts does anybody have any information?
-
01-04-24 11:36 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 72Incall
What is her incall like?
Originally Posted by BSwizzle
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
SP.
-
01-04-24 01:05 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 351I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole. Nasty.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 22:24 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 120Pics are accurate. Incall on Westside. Think the whole menu comes uncovered but I packed the constitution to try. Definitely barters so low-ball your first offer.
Originally Posted by CadMan1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 21:31 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 94Yep. Keeps it covered. Can't speak about the other stuff. Haven't pissed her off yet LOL and she's never been late for our appts. I have only done incall though.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 20:39 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 135Good to know
I heard rent is due in a few hours and need to meet up for money donation.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
Not going to bite at that.
-
01-03-24 19:12 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 480I gave her some money but nothing developed. I shouldn't have but I was testing the waters with the wrong brain. She doesn't use current pictures. She's a bit humpty Dumptny looking. Definitely nothing to bother with. She'll use the hard luck I can't find a job on you. Giver's beware, she doesn't give back.
Originally Posted by Rhinestone
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 19:03 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 263I was going to ask that also. She could do well but not for nothing. Someone must know what's up with her.
Originally Posted by Rhinestone
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 19:02 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 216Bunny
What about rotten to no teeth left. She does have really nice tits. Seem to enjoy getting pounded. The cat smell almost made me vomit so no joke.
Originally Posted by ElCee
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 18:07 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 135Poster - "Needing Help"
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/944058076569
She posts a fair amount saying she is not an escort and needs money for bills, rent etc.
Texted back and forth and wanted money and to just meet to give to her.
Needless to say, I didn't.
Has anyone seen her for a visit or anything worthwhile? Makes me wonder if people are actually just giving her money for nothing?
I guess if someone is willing to give it to her for nothing then more power to yah!
-
01-03-24 17:55 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 476Lucky Irish Girl
I got a shamrock text from her about a year ago out of the blue. Chatted for a bit, exchanged pictures and talked about getting together but it didn't happen. Haven't heard from her since. She said that she had just gotten divorced when she texted me so I wasn't going to get involved in any of that. I'll be we will see her again.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 11:41 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 612Lig
Whatever happened to Little Irish Girl?. Last time I saw her she was in a notel off of Miller Road. Having trouble keeping her kid because of husband exposing her, etc.
-
01-02-24 22:06 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 263Big?
Still have a big loose gut and likes it covered? She was kool till you piss her off. Usally 1 to 2 hours late.
Originally Posted by BSwizzle
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





