Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 10280
-
12-31-23 11:36 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 846Contact info / link
Do you have info on her. I cannot find any ad.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 08:17 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 1264If you drive up to Bridgeport, Bunny tends to be fairly consistent and solid. Not really GFE but a nice girl and nice body.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 00:45 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 351A provider with no bs? Do they exist?
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 23:47 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 1015Daytime suggestions?
I get 1 week day off per week that I can venture out without notice. For months now I text these chicks between 10 am and 2 pm and nobody ever responds until after my window passes. Any suggestions on reliable providers that are actually available? I typically look for the $80 SS and under kind of visit with incall and no bs.
-
12-30-23 13:41 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 215Mrs playground
Almost too old but looks fun.
Anyone have feedback on this one. Safe apartments?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lint/162735744
-
12-30-23 13:26 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 215Sophie
So far no repy from her.
Originally Posted by BSwizzle
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 09:30 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 56Link is dead did you catch her name or SS of her Ad?
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
Thanks in Advance.
Dabird.
-
12-30-23 09:22 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 56Her Ad says "NO BARE" do you know if she does BBBJ. Please let me know if BBBJ w / cim finish is on the table I would take the plunge. Please let me know.
Originally Posted by BSwizzle
[View Original Post]
Stay safe everyone.
Dabird.
-
12-29-23 18:42 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 639Nasty Nikki
I never had any issues with her personally, just Brooklyn. I haven't seen her in almost 10 years. I pretty much stayed away from the girls she had. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by BigBoy05
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 17:01 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 44Was that the one that was working with Lauren? Always wondered what happened to them. Lauren was some of the best experiences I've had.
Originally Posted by BigBoy05
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 10:18 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 475I think that's the girl that is hanging out with Toy.
If that is the girl that is calling herself Miracle and hangs out with toy, then Sailor42 is correct, she doesn't have any teeth LOL. Holy smokes can she take a load of cum down her throat tho.
Originally Posted by Quid9197
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 01:26 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 37Nasty Nikki RIP
Some of the long timers will remember NN and her revolving harem of women.
One day you'd have a great time.
The next you'd get ripped off.
She's passed on.
-
12-28-23 05:19 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 62Ashlee-Roxanne
What I know:
Originally Posted by Abcflint
[View Original Post]
Had recent date with Ashlee. No issues and delivered as advertised. Incall near Irish and Bristol. Shares place with another provider on STG Lauren. Lauren was there but never came out of her room.
What I heard:
Ashlee claims Lauren stole a large sum of money from her last week. Drama? Yes. True? Don't know.
Don't know about any eye patch guy. I would have repeated without the drama. Probably wait until she finds her own place.
-
12-27-23 23:42 #7462Senior Member

Posts: 94Sophia
Umm yeah. She is great! Those tits are even bigger in real life and she knows how to use them. Totally a must see! Not a kisser, which I like to do, but she is definitely a great date.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 22:19 #7461Senior Member

Posts: 116Sugar
Any intel on Sugar?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...r/075928722713
Thanks in advance!
-=CT.










Reply With Quote






