Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 686 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7491

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    I gave her some money but nothing developed. I shouldn't have but I was testing the waters with the wrong brain. She doesn't use current pictures. She's a bit humpty Dumptny looking. Definitely nothing to bother with. She'll use the hard luck I can't find a job on you. Giver's beware, she doesn't give back.
    I heard rent is due in a few hours and need to meet up for money donation.

    Not going to bite at that.

  2. #7490
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/944058076569

    She posts a fair amount saying she is not an escort and needs money for bills, rent etc.

    Texted back and forth and wanted money and to just meet to give to her.

    Needless to say, I didn't.

    Has anyone seen her for a visit or anything worthwhile? Makes me wonder if people are actually just giving her money for nothing?

    I guess if someone is willing to give it to her for nothing then more power to yah!
    I gave her some money but nothing developed. I shouldn't have but I was testing the waters with the wrong brain. She doesn't use current pictures. She's a bit humpty Dumptny looking. Definitely nothing to bother with. She'll use the hard luck I can't find a job on you. Giver's beware, she doesn't give back.

  3. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/944058076569

    She posts a fair amount saying she is not an escort and needs money for bills, rent etc.

    Texted back and forth and wanted money and to just meet to give to her.

    Needless to say, I didn't.

    Has anyone seen her for a visit or anything worthwhile? Makes me wonder if people are actually just giving her money for nothing?

    I guess if someone is willing to give it to her for nothing then more power to yah!
    I was going to ask that also. She could do well but not for nothing. Someone must know what's up with her.

  4. #7488

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCee  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to add that her place legitimately always smells STRONG of cat urine. Yum yum get you some. Litter box smell was strong last time, I could still smell it in my nostrils 4 hours later.
    What about rotten to no teeth left. She does have really nice tits. Seem to enjoy getting pounded. The cat smell almost made me vomit so no joke.

  5. #7487

    Poster - "Needing Help"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...p/944058076569

    She posts a fair amount saying she is not an escort and needs money for bills, rent etc.

    Texted back and forth and wanted money and to just meet to give to her.

    Needless to say, I didn't.

    Has anyone seen her for a visit or anything worthwhile? Makes me wonder if people are actually just giving her money for nothing?

    I guess if someone is willing to give it to her for nothing then more power to yah!

  6. #7486

    Lucky Irish Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to Little Irish Girl?. Last time I saw her she was in a notel off of Miller Road. Having trouble keeping her kid because of husband exposing her, etc.
    I got a shamrock text from her about a year ago out of the blue. Chatted for a bit, exchanged pictures and talked about getting together but it didn't happen. Haven't heard from her since. She said that she had just gotten divorced when she texted me so I wasn't going to get involved in any of that. I'll be we will see her again.

  7. #7485

    Lig

    Whatever happened to Little Irish Girl?. Last time I saw her she was in a notel off of Miller Road. Having trouble keeping her kid because of husband exposing her, etc.

  8. #7484

    Big?

    Quote Originally Posted by BSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    She started out BBBJ but put it on with her mouth before mounting. Can't promise anything though. I am fairly certain she wouldn't do CIM.
    Also, I think she has kid(s) so I think she is not on at all when she has her kid with her.
    Still have a big loose gut and likes it covered? She was kool till you piss her off. Usally 1 to 2 hours late.

  9. #7483

    Kayce

    Was a utr named Kayce from flint. Moved to Georgia then came back. Used to see once in a while but last couple times was looking rough. Wondering if she is at least doing well. Last number I had didn't work any more.

  10. #7482

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCee  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to add that her place legitimately always smells STRONG of cat urine. Yum yum get you some. Litter box smell was strong last time, I could still smell it in my nostrils 4 hours later.
    Thanks, yeah.

    That's a no go for me, I can't stand cat piss smell.

  11. #7481
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    If you drive up to Bridgeport, Bunny tends to be fairly consistent and solid. Not really GFE but a nice girl and nice body.
    You forgot to add that her place legitimately always smells STRONG of cat urine. Yum yum get you some. Litter box smell was strong last time, I could still smell it in my nostrils 4 hours later.

  12. #7480

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabird  [View Original Post]
    Her Ad says "NO BARE" do you know if she does BBBJ. Please let me know if BBBJ w / cim finish is on the table I would take the plunge. Please let me know.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Dabird.
    She started out BBBJ but put it on with her mouth before mounting. Can't promise anything though. I am fairly certain she wouldn't do CIM.
    Also, I think she has kid(s) so I think she is not on at all when she has her kid with her.

  13. #7479

    Deepthroater

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabird  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead did you catch her name or SS of her Ad?

    Thanks in Advance.

    Dabird.
    Her street name was Miracle. [Deleted by Admin] Haven't seen a post for her since I put that review up. Toy is pregnant so she's out of commission for a while. I'm trying to track her down again too. If she re-appears I'll let you know.

  14. #7478

    Thinking About

    Anyone have any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/681641974887

  15. #7477

    Bunny

    Wish she was closer, I'm driving a distance just to get to Flint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape