Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 6083
-
12-30-23 09:00 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 1189J Baby
I've tried searching. Does anyone have a link to J. Baby?
-
12-29-23 21:01 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 38Pretty New Lady
Good evening,
Any intel on this this lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/797983138917
Thanks in advance.
-
12-29-23 18:55 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 78Warning
Well sometimes it happens I have seen her in the past around 7 times got her from Walmart on tunnel road she didn't have a room so was going for car date did a cash and dash o well it happens she has let her self go be safe out huys.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
12-26-23 10:14 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 1202J Baby is awesome
I haven't seen her in a long time but she was awesome back a couple of years ago.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 00:25 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 70J Baby
Planning to include her in next data dump of repeats but saw this post so.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
Dreamed of her Saturday. Enjoyed it. BBBJ was top drawer. Normal covered FS was fun too.
Likely repeat soon.
-
12-25-23 22:01 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 1202Some good reviews--welcome to the forum
I had the same problem at Hot Stone.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 20:14 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 70Second
This is to replace a long post I lost due to login timeout. Starting with the no repeats.
Strawberry Blond. Nice personality. A lot heavier than images led me to believe. The activities menu was more limited than I expected. Its been a long enough time to not remember if it was my fault or hers.
Doesn't matter. Services were not what I wanted. YMMV.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-11am/59873315
Heidi. Lots of failed attempts to get together. Finally made it. Rockin body. But there was big drama. Made willy hide. I won't repeat. But dang that tight bod.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-bang/59428951
Diamond issues I already mentioned previously.
LilBaby. She is probably fine for other folks but the advertised activity menu was ignored and heavily restricted against the things I wanted. I won't repeat but I want to be clear that she looked good and straight covered FS was fine. Pictures are fair. Ghosted once or twice before meeting.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...rself/60867792
-
12-25-23 20:02 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 1189Hot Stone and Seven are the only FS in Ash-vegas to find any others you have to travel down the G-ville or Spartanburg.
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 13:16 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 70First Post
Hello Gents,
For the benefit of other noobs that have not completed activation, I can say it was a struggle as it took 3 e-mail accounts before I got to one that would show the activation email in the spam folder.
The FAQ is correct.
Long time reader. Mostly AMP customer but more recently an Escort customer.
Got ripped off recently which caused my desire to sign up and post. I have seen enough girls to provide some feedback which I will do in following posts.
So I went to see Diamond because the ad images were attractive to me.
She is heavier than the pics but I was there for oral gratification.
Into it for about a minute and the "irate intruder" scam kicked in with a bang on the door.
She claimed it was disapproving family. Maybe. I split under the staring eyes of multiple vehicles of people.
Did not care about donation. Will not return.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/344965793835
A quick note on AMPs.
Hot Stone customer for a long time. I like Emmy. She can be rambunctious which is sometimes toothy because of size mismatch. There have been other good girls that are no longer present.
Have had really good massage. The actual hot stones can be good. Never had trouble getting FS.
Seven customer for about a year. Prices are slightly higher and time shorter but adequate. Of the girls I've met, the Sevens are hotter. YMMV. Damned near fell in love with Tammy. She's gone. Katie and Nana have been great too. Don't know if they are still there. All gave good deep muscle massage for my pained legs along with FS afterwards.
I have not visited other AVL AMPs due to reports here of no FS available. Correct me if I am wrong.
-
12-24-23 19:29 #5039Regular Member

Posts: 12I've been curious about seeing her too. Her pictures look really hot. Mind maybe PMing or sharing here your experience with her?
Originally Posted by Pintglass3213
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 18:02 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 40Ari
Has anyone met up with Ari lately? I used to see her before the pandemic and she was cool and we always had fun. I remember reading a not so great review more recently but I can't find it now. Would love to find a good black provider around here. I miss Ari and Hennessy from the old days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/678206381335
-
12-21-23 09:20 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by Dharma12
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 20:41 #5036Regular Member

Posts: 8For Eastcoker
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/275962238184 , I've seen her a few times, once for an outcall and a few times for cv's, the body is right, face is a little rough, probably on candy or whatever the codename for that is. Communication with her might be spotty sometimes. She's great in a pinch, does basically anything you ask her to, her prices are pretty reasonable. My review may not mean much right now since I'm still basically new to the forum, I've reviewed quite a couple of more people but I'll try to post those later, as long as they're approved, my last ones I tried to post weren't.
-
12-20-23 18:29 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 38Let's Trade
Hello Gents,
I recently asked for information on a particular lady and got no responses (#5020). She has been advertising under a number of different ways as the same woman, probably a good marketing technique.
I have some intel on some ladies for you in this post and hope it is of some assistance to you and if you can give me some intel, if known, on the above lady then that would be appreciated. Send me a private message if you want additional information.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/765606349010
This lady has potential. Saw her once and she was nice, pics are accurate. But businesslike and time conscious. Service was very good with extra for extras.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/401274817862
Saw this lady once. She gives a good service. The pictures are dated and she has quite a bit more weight than in these pictures.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/966477679215
And also https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/949421557893.
Visited her twice. Pictures are accurate and she is attractive. The first meeting was great. The second meeting was cash and dash.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/176064382444
Saw her a long time ago. Very attractive but can have an attitude. Service was average, not GFE. Mixed reviews out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/315489195078
Nice older lady. Eager to please. Down to earth. A little heavier than the pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/693476264021
First rate GFE. Very professional. Aims to please.
I believe the following four links are the same person. I had asked in an earlier post if anyone has any intel. I renew my request for some intel on this lady. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/275962238184
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/649595337919
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/175656431492
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/284708871796
-
12-19-23 16:12 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 308Cryptic. Really?
Nothing cryptic here or secret. (9) is the correct / proper method of writing numerically & identifying "each", "per piece", etc. $20 is a twenty dollar bill. You'll find a pic of Jackson on this denomination of the US dollar. Just happened that particular day, I had a stack of $20's. (9) of those babies will usually equal close to $180 bucks.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
Sure didn't mean to confuse you fine mathematicians. I leave off all that complicated shit on the next one in hopes not to destroy you guys day. Yes, I'm just being a smart ass but. As your President (not mine) would say, Come on man!










Reply With Quote






