Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 4281
-
01-03-24 15:44 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 520Valentina, Sosa Ramos, Mari, and other fake names
Yeah, she's been around robbing mongers for many, many years. She got me once, but she had to try a bunch of different different schemes before she scored. For example, she gave me an address that turned out to be a 4-plex, and when I got there she was outside in the front yard waiting for me. She claimed that she had locked herself out and she was waiting for the landlord to come let her in.
Originally Posted by AkmtnMan
[View Original Post]
While we were talking I noticed that the back fence of the property, bordering the alley, had a big opening (damage), and my spidey sense told me that her pimp was probably waiting in a car back there. I concluded that she almost certainly did not live there, so I told her I would wait in my car. She then asked if she could wait in the car with me. I sensed that she would try to turn this into a "car date", so I declined. Claiming it was a company vehicle and I would be risking my job if seen with anyone else in there with me. After a while I told her I was going to go, but to text me when she finally got into "her place".
That led to a couple of hours of her trying variou versions ofs ways to "meet up", all of which I declined.
Eventually she told me she had a room at the Merrill Field Inn, and I met her there. In the room I asked, as I always do, to use the bathroom. After a good bit of waffling on her part she admitted that her "friend" was in there. I told her to make him leave, which she did. I then proceeded to actually go into the bathroom as she started taking her clothes off. Right before I closed the shitter door she asked me to leave the donation on the desk, which I foolishly did (she was half naked at that moment, tits out and shoes off). Moment later I heard the door shut behind her as she ran out and hopped in her pimp / whimp's car to race away.
I locked the door behind her and contemplated how I was going to trash the room, to hurt her on her deposit or whatever). Just them an insistent knock came at the door, and it turned out to be the "manager", who asked me to leave. I told her I was waiting for the occupant, and she told me "they checked out". Clearly this set-up had been prearranged with the someone at the Inn.
She is reasonably attractive, has big tits, and is as crafty and devious as they come. If I can find them I'll post some of her photos from old ads, which may help a future would-be victim avoid her trap.
JG.
-
01-01-24 16:51 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 28Mari AKA Valentina S.
I was so hesitant because I knew she looked familiar. However the reports I found in her were from 2018 and 2019 rob reports.
I took a dive a regret it. Be aware! She's still on her shit.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3275162
-
12-29-23 23:19 #3514Regular Member

Posts: 8Jamie in wasilla
Has anyone seen Jaymie in Wasilla? TIA.
-
12-28-23 00:27 #3513Regular Member

Posts: 14Bailey Blue
She is very cute and short. Full safety. Plays Greek ball very well, but at a price. I was hesitant to see her because of the lack of photos but she is legit. Now she's posting with more photos.
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 23:03 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 368Thanks
Appreciate the info!
Originally Posted by ThiccBoi
[View Original Post]
CP.
-
12-27-23 17:54 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 133Luba
I contacted her out of curiosity and was surprised at what she was asking for donations. 2, 3, and 4. A lot better value out there. Plus, she said her roommate is Poppy. Take that for what it's worth, as she is crazy.
Originally Posted by SlayJade
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 17:42 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 133Luba
I contacted her out of curiosity and was surprised at what she was asking for donations. 2, 3, and 4. A lot better value out there. Plus, she said her roommate is Poppy. Take that for what it's worth, she is crazy.
Originally Posted by SlayJade
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 17:39 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 133Bailey
She was advertising a couple months ago, pregnant. Has previous kids. Saggy, stretchmarks, fat hairy Bush. I can't believe anybody pays to see that.
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 16:47 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 368Updated link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/168304654249
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 11:57 #3507Senior Member

Posts: 368Bailey Blue Review?
Wondering if anyone has visited with miss Bailey before and would be willing to share their experience?
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/297360013763
CP.
-
12-27-23 05:09 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 75More of a play by play and a bottle of champagne for the 3 bills she quoted for hhr.
Originally Posted by GhostRiderAK
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 05:06 #3505Regular Member

Posts: 14Luna menu
Full menu available if you take care of her. Reasonable and very much worth it. If you want more details feel free to message me.
Originally Posted by GhostRiderAK
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 23:54 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 66Info
Menu? Need some deets.
Originally Posted by SlayJade
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 05:05 #3503Regular Member

Posts: 14Luna
Can confirm she is real and good at what she does. Nice petite body. I will be repeating maybe sooner than later as she just started working.
Originally Posted by ShrimPerv
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 01:07 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 44Could you pm myself with some more information about this provider sir.
Originally Posted by JamesG248
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




