Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 24704
-
01-03-24 01:53 #21884Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone seen her? And what does UTR stand for??
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 22:16 #21883Senior Member

Posts: 171Here's one I haven't tried yet, but she looks pretty good and she has a couple of good reviews. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162878842.
Originally Posted by AssGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 21:11 #21882Senior Member

Posts: 162Sharon is in south county, seniors can PM for number.
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 19:12 #21881Senior Member

Posts: 72Have a contact number or email for Sharon?
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 17:01 #21880Senior Member

Posts: 57East side utr massage women
I know they are out there if anyone knows someone looking for clients pm with their info. Thanks in advance.
-
01-02-24 09:54 #21879Senior Member

Posts: 228Imperial / Karin?
I assume you're talking about Karin? If so, doesn't she now work at some legit massage place?
Originally Posted by Buttho
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 09:36 #21878Senior Member

Posts: 88I'm glad I got to see her a few times. She gave a great massage. Is Sharon the one who was by st Anthony?
Originally Posted by RubsAreFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 09:25 #21877Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks for posting this. Sparky wondered what happened to Phyliss. She was friendly and gave a good massage. Sparky would see her and then stop at the bakery afterwards. And yes, Sharon is still at it, giving real massages.
Originally Posted by RubsAreFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 01:57 #21876Senior Member

Posts: 60I Guess It's Always YMMV
I've seen Tammy a few times, and she always obliged, even the first time. For reference, her areola and nipples are pleasantly dark. I always go for the hour and tip a bit more than standard. Our conservative AMP scene is alright for what it is, but the monger math ain't always mathing. Anyways, I think the only real way to consistently get a little bit more or special attention from certain providers is to inspire competition. Tammy might be happier to oblige if it gets you off quicker. But who knows. I think I might be better off taking a road trip to Springfield and getting whatever I want for my little bit of $, and saving the local scene for a whim / pinch.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 23:25 #21875Senior Member

Posts: 258Thanks
Went to days spa it looked pretty legit:/ I will try the other place and see what pans out.
Originally Posted by BretM69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 21:54 #21874Senior Member

Posts: 136Are. I. P. Phyllis
I just found out that Phyllis, an older woman who gave massages out of her house near Federhofer's Bakery, passed away in September 2023. Phyllis was one of a small group of masseuses that worked around the same time as "Molly," "Lolly," and "Sharon. " I last saw her just before Covid. As far as I know, Sharon is the last one of that generation that is still giving massages out of her home for a reasonable price. I saw Sharon last year, and for those of us older gentleman, she does a terrific job of getting our blood flowing, if you know what I mean. She does not do "extras", but if you just want a really nice massage with a happy ending, and don't mind a really sweet older woman, she's great. I've been friends with her for over 20 years.
-
01-01-24 20:30 #21873Senior Member

Posts: 1087The Metro East info is sorta spread out somewhat. There are some reports in this thread and then there is the AMP Centerville thread in the St. Louis section, then there are also reports in the Massage Parlor threads of St. Louis Suburbs, Washington Park, and IL. Other Areas over in the Illinois section of the board.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 19:18 #21872Senior Member

Posts: 92Centerville, PM me if you want more details.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 18:12 #21871Senior Member

Posts: 687Centerville
You may want to check out the Centerville AMP blog below the line on the main St Louis page. Centerville, IL is where all of the all out FS AMPs are located, due south of east St Louis. They are all pretty much next door to each other, so you can't miss them.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 17:34 #21870Senior Member

Posts: 76Day Spa on Clarkson
I can't think of anywhere on Clarkson that has anything resembling options discussed on this board. If you continue north-east onto Olive, you eventually get to Health Spa, closer to 141, which is regularly discussed. It's not a bad idea to call ahead a couple of hours.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




