Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 686 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 10283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7478

    Thinking About

    Anyone have any intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/681641974887

  2. #7477

    Bunny

    Wish she was closer, I'm driving a distance just to get to Flint.

  3. #7476

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Do you have info on her. I cannot find any ad.
    Search Bunny or Bridgeport on stg for the local areas. Not that hard to find and she posts constantly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/trici...-/527483724565

  4. #7475

    Contact info / link

    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    If you drive up to Bridgeport, Bunny tends to be fairly consistent and solid. Not really GFE but a nice girl and nice body.
    Do you have info on her. I cannot find any ad.

  5. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    I get 1 week day off per week that I can venture out without notice. For months now I text these chicks between 10 am and 2 pm and nobody ever responds until after my window passes. Any suggestions on reliable providers that are actually available? I typically look for the $80 SS and under kind of visit with incall and no bs.
    If you drive up to Bridgeport, Bunny tends to be fairly consistent and solid. Not really GFE but a nice girl and nice body.

  6. #7473
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    I get 1 week day off per week that I can venture out without notice. For months now I text these chicks between 10 am and 2 pm and nobody ever responds until after my window passes. Any suggestions on reliable providers that are actually available? I typically look for the $80 SS and under kind of visit with incall and no bs.
    A provider with no bs? Do they exist?

  7. #7472

    Daytime suggestions?

    I get 1 week day off per week that I can venture out without notice. For months now I text these chicks between 10 am and 2 pm and nobody ever responds until after my window passes. Any suggestions on reliable providers that are actually available? I typically look for the $80 SS and under kind of visit with incall and no bs.

  8. #7471

    Mrs playground

    Almost too old but looks fun.

    Anyone have feedback on this one. Safe apartments?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lint/162735744

  9. #7470

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by BSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    Umm yeah. She is great! Those tits are even bigger in real life and she knows how to use them. Totally a must see! Not a kisser, which I like to do, but she is definitely a great date.
    So far no repy from her.

  10. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...o/839858601773 Saw this ad and decided to try her out. Ad is worded a lot like Toy's ad so I texted her, and she said the girl is legit, doesn't have a gag reflex. Met Saturday around noon, mid to late 30's, skinny with no teeth LOL. Didn't have to give her directions she went right to work and no shit can can Deepthroat with ease. I was enjoying it so much I didn't ask what kind of finish I was going to get. When I said I was going to cum she just kept sucking nice and deep, not using any hands, all suction. Didn't shy away when I started shooting cum in her mouth, and only paused for a second to swallow the load and then went at it again to make sure she got it all. Outstanding blow job. Don't get the half hour, it only took her 5 minutes to drain me. Definitely recommend. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
    Link is dead did you catch her name or SS of her Ad?

    Thanks in Advance.

    Dabird.

  11. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by BSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    Umm yeah. She is great! Those tits are even bigger in real life and she knows how to use them. Totally a must see! Not a kisser, which I like to do, but she is definitely a great date.
    Her Ad says "NO BARE" do you know if she does BBBJ. Please let me know if BBBJ w / cim finish is on the table I would take the plunge. Please let me know.

    Stay safe everyone.

    Dabird.

  12. #7467

    Nasty Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy05  [View Original Post]
    Some of the long timers will remember NN and her revolving harem of women.

    One day you'd have a great time.

    The next you'd get ripped off.

    She's passed on.
    I never had any issues with her personally, just Brooklyn. I haven't seen her in almost 10 years. I pretty much stayed away from the girls she had. Papa Be.

  13. #7466
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy05  [View Original Post]
    Some of the long timers will remember NN and her revolving harem of women.

    One day you'd have a great time.

    The next you'd get ripped off.

    She's passed on.
    Was that the one that was working with Lauren? Always wondered what happened to them. Lauren was some of the best experiences I've had.

  14. #7465

    I think that's the girl that is hanging out with Toy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quid9197  [View Original Post]
    Has posted just a couple of times in the last few months on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/827890322975
    If that is the girl that is calling herself Miracle and hangs out with toy, then Sailor42 is correct, she doesn't have any teeth LOL. Holy smokes can she take a load of cum down her throat tho.

  15. #7464

    Nasty Nikki RIP

    Some of the long timers will remember NN and her revolving harem of women.

    One day you'd have a great time.

    The next you'd get ripped off.

    She's passed on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape