The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 33758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27938

    Lots of bad luck

    I ended up back on the hunt and first tried to set something up with Elise again, wasted 2 hours going over and waiting for her and she goes radio silent, then asks to reschedule. Tried again today and got no response. Tried those girls who don't speak English in Mattapan since price wasn't crazy. Had me at the location waiting about 30 minutes with no reply when I get there because they got "busy". I was literally heading back home by the time I got another reply which has been getting annoying because I'm as clear as I can be about my ETA and even ask if I should head over or wait before I make my way. Once I get in I ended up with the older girl and while there's a language barrier she was definitely complaining about my size, said I'm too big and trying to rush me. I eventually finish and get cleaned up. It was overall ok but wouldn't really be making a report on these if I didn't get so much time wasted just waiting for no reason.

  2. #27937

    Taylor

    I know this report may be controversial, but I was always intrigued by her looks and wanted to see for myself. I'm glad I saw her and wish I did sooner. She's exactly like her pics with a little more weight, but nothing like most others post. I found her extremely sexy and her performance was as good as can be expected!

    I know there's bad reviews, I would say, find out for yourself. At least she's real and is not a scammer. Worth a try if you have wanted to. I will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...h/332145856763

  3. #27936
    Did a search but came up empty, has anyone see this woman?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/704842144286

  4. #27935
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    She's in the and. Shore, quoted me 150/225/300. Typical rates. Will try to visit. Haven't seen a FL lady since the Miami Companion days.

  5. #27934
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    She has a place in St Petersburg with reviews. Top notch, no boyfriends or companions. Loves to fuck.

    Mature which a real smart head on her shoulders. Very clean and tasty. 69 is her favority number.

    BBBJ will rock your world.
    She has a place in St. Petersburg? OK, anything closer?

  6. #27933

    Giselle / Jazzy real deal Fl and Boston girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    She has a place in St Petersburg with reviews. Top notch, no boyfriends or companions. Loves to fuck.

    Mature which a real smart head on her shoulders. Very clean and tasty. 69 is her favority number.

    BBBJ will rock your world. You are guaranteed to have fun!!

    857-207-051 eight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails giselle 1.jpg‎   giselle 2.jpg‎   giselle 3.jpg‎  

  7. #27932

    Florida Girl


  8. #27931
    I just checked my number and only have 1 report and it says wanted Raw sex, dirty guy keep away! LOL!

    Funny thing is that, I had asked if she would do BBBJ and if kissing was involved. That equates to raw sex and being dirty! I did not even meet this lady.

    Anways, glad there is only 1 report of me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    You can download and do a free trial. Run your number than cancel and delete.

  9. #27930

    Mr Number

    Quote Originally Posted by LolipopGuild  [View Original Post]
    Is the report free, or do you need to pay?
    You can download and do a free trial. Run your number than cancel and delete.

  10. #27929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    It seems incredibly stupid to rob someone in a hotel room that you had to go through the process of getting. Makes me almost believe it was just a guy who was unhappy with the service. That's why I like hotels. Although the risk of LEO is higher as some would say.
    That's the reason why you should never get a room for any hoe under your name incase shit like that happen. Never trust anyone from stg, Eros, seeking or snap.

  11. #27928
    Quote Originally Posted by Frabo  [View Original Post]
    Interesting article. He should have just taken it a loss and walked away. It says he will also be charged at a later date.

    https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...p_featurestack
    It seems incredibly stupid to rob someone in a hotel room that you had to go through the process of getting. Makes me almost believe it was just a guy who was unhappy with the service. Thats why I like hotels. Although the risk of LEO is higher as some would say.

  12. #27927

    Paper ads

    Interesting idea about paper ads. Either way, taking some sort of action requires an investment of time and possibly more. Most of us would walk away and write it off as a loss. These girls are likely doing this to feed an addiction and that's what causes such erratic behavior (they can't wait for the fix). The guy here probably didn't have enough experience to see the red flags, although it could happen to anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    True. Could've walked away and left paper ads all over the hotel with her room number to have the hotel call LEO on a possible prostitution activity on their property. Never know, the the may offer immunity if he testifies. Still, he had the balls to report it.

  13. #27926
    Quote Originally Posted by Frabo  [View Original Post]
    Interesting article. He should have just taken it a loss and walked away. It says he will also be charged at a later date.

    https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...p_featurestack
    True. Could've walked away and left paper ads all over the hotel with her room number to have the hotel call LEO on a possible prostitution activity on their property. Never know, the the may offer immunity if he testifies. Still, he had the balls to report it.

  14. #27925
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's real and very chill to be honest. She will want you to do half hour to get the most money out of you. But you can negotiate. She's very nice but no bb but BBBJ is on the menu. Bb might be on the menu but she will ask a hefty amount.
    Thanks for the info. I'm going to see her tomorrow afternoon. I'll post how it goes.

  15. #27924
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Client Robbed at knifepoint

    Interesting article. He should have just taken it a loss and walked away. It says he will also be charged at a later date.

    https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...p_featurestack

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape