Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 33758
-
12-30-23 02:06 #27938Regular Member

Posts: 17Lots of bad luck
I ended up back on the hunt and first tried to set something up with Elise again, wasted 2 hours going over and waiting for her and she goes radio silent, then asks to reschedule. Tried again today and got no response. Tried those girls who don't speak English in Mattapan since price wasn't crazy. Had me at the location waiting about 30 minutes with no reply when I get there because they got "busy". I was literally heading back home by the time I got another reply which has been getting annoying because I'm as clear as I can be about my ETA and even ask if I should head over or wait before I make my way. Once I get in I ended up with the older girl and while there's a language barrier she was definitely complaining about my size, said I'm too big and trying to rush me. I eventually finish and get cleaned up. It was overall ok but wouldn't really be making a report on these if I didn't get so much time wasted just waiting for no reason.
-
12-29-23 23:14 #27937Senior Member

Posts: 383Taylor
I know this report may be controversial, but I was always intrigued by her looks and wanted to see for myself. I'm glad I saw her and wish I did sooner. She's exactly like her pics with a little more weight, but nothing like most others post. I found her extremely sexy and her performance was as good as can be expected!
I know there's bad reviews, I would say, find out for yourself. At least she's real and is not a scammer. Worth a try if you have wanted to. I will repeat!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...h/332145856763
-
12-29-23 22:26 #27936Senior Member

Posts: 31Did a search but came up empty, has anyone see this woman?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/704842144286
-
12-29-23 19:48 #27935Senior Member

Posts: 3853She's in the and. Shore, quoted me 150/225/300. Typical rates. Will try to visit. Haven't seen a FL lady since the Miami Companion days.
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 17:52 #27934Senior Member

Posts: 1811She has a place in St. Petersburg? OK, anything closer?
Originally Posted by OlderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 08:52 #27933Banned Member

Posts: 173Giselle / Jazzy real deal Fl and Boston girl
She has a place in St Petersburg with reviews. Top notch, no boyfriends or companions. Loves to fuck.
Originally Posted by Attwater
[View Original Post]
Mature which a real smart head on her shoulders. Very clean and tasty. 69 is her favority number.
BBBJ will rock your world. You are guaranteed to have fun!!
857-207-051 eight.
-
12-28-23 21:41 #27932Senior Member

Posts: 356Florida Girl
https://callescort.org/857-207-0518
Anyone?
Thanks.
-
12-28-23 18:05 #27931Senior Member

Posts: 131I just checked my number and only have 1 report and it says wanted Raw sex, dirty guy keep away! LOL!
Funny thing is that, I had asked if she would do BBBJ and if kissing was involved. That equates to raw sex and being dirty! I did not even meet this lady.
Anways, glad there is only 1 report of me.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 14:52 #27930Senior Member

Posts: 317Mr Number
You can download and do a free trial. Run your number than cancel and delete.
Originally Posted by LolipopGuild
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 10:12 #27929Senior Member

Posts: 4544That's the reason why you should never get a room for any hoe under your name incase shit like that happen. Never trust anyone from stg, Eros, seeking or snap.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 21:34 #27928Senior Member

Posts: 931It seems incredibly stupid to rob someone in a hotel room that you had to go through the process of getting. Makes me almost believe it was just a guy who was unhappy with the service. Thats why I like hotels. Although the risk of LEO is higher as some would say.
Originally Posted by Frabo
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 20:14 #27927Senior Member

Posts: 2109Paper ads
Interesting idea about paper ads. Either way, taking some sort of action requires an investment of time and possibly more. Most of us would walk away and write it off as a loss. These girls are likely doing this to feed an addiction and that's what causes such erratic behavior (they can't wait for the fix). The guy here probably didn't have enough experience to see the red flags, although it could happen to anyone.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:53 #27926Senior Member

Posts: 3853True. Could've walked away and left paper ads all over the hotel with her room number to have the hotel call LEO on a possible prostitution activity on their property. Never know, the the may offer immunity if he testifies. Still, he had the balls to report it.
Originally Posted by Frabo
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:20 #27925Senior Member

Posts: 383Thanks for the info. I'm going to see her tomorrow afternoon. I'll post how it goes.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 18:31 #27924Regular Member

Posts: 10Client Robbed at knifepoint
Interesting article. He should have just taken it a loss and walked away. It says he will also be charged at a later date.
https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...p_featurestack











Reply With Quote



