Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 33760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27940
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Guys, please read the reviews on the other site (mostly negative) to get a balanced view. Maybe it depends on her mood or whether she has taken her medications on the day you see her?
    I will say she didn't seem like she was on any meds. There where also no obvious signs of demons. I actually had a decent conversation with her. Maybe I connected and she's completely my type? I can say she's real and not a scammer. Worth a try if she's your type. I will be repeating.

  2. #27939
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Was everything covered or some bare? What was her rates? I'd expect some good / bad reviews from a Provider. It's the Providers that has a perfect record is what I'm more wary about.
    I went all covered. I didn't asked and don't know if she will or not. Her rates are typical of what's currently out there. Give her a call and ask. I found her very chill and easy to talk to. My experience was very positive and I felt comfortable with her!

  3. #27938

    Tayla

    Thanks for sharing. Guys, please read the reviews on the other site (mostly negative) to get a balanced view. Maybe it depends on her mood or whether she has taken her medications on the day you see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I know this report may be controversial, but I was always intrigued by her looks and wanted to see for myself. I'm glad I saw her and wish I did sooner. She's exactly like her pics with a little more weight, but nothing like most others post. I found her extremely sexy and her performance was as good as can be expected!

    I know there's bad reviews, I would say, find out for yourself. At least she's real and is not a scammer. Worth a try if you have wanted to. I will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...h/332145856763

  4. #27937

    The worst escorts market and getting worse

    I was so happy and thought I finally found an escort worth seeing until I read the listing and realized that she was a cash app scam. This is frustrating because I remember the Backpage days, back when it was not impossible for an escort to look this good at a decent price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...d/152972756557

  5. #27936
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I know this report may be controversial, but I was always intrigued by her looks and wanted to see for myself. I'm glad I saw her and wish I did sooner. She's exactly like her pics with a little more weight, but nothing like most others post. I found her extremely sexy and her performance was as good as can be expected!

    I know there's bad reviews, I would say, find out for yourself. At least she's real and is not a scammer. Worth a try if you have wanted to. I will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...h/332145856763
    Was everything covered or some bare? What was her rates? I'd expect some good / bad reviews from a Provider. It's the Providers that has a perfect record is what I'm more wary about.

  6. #27935

    Lots of bad luck

    I ended up back on the hunt and first tried to set something up with Elise again, wasted 2 hours going over and waiting for her and she goes radio silent, then asks to reschedule. Tried again today and got no response. Tried those girls who don't speak English in Mattapan since price wasn't crazy. Had me at the location waiting about 30 minutes with no reply when I get there because they got "busy". I was literally heading back home by the time I got another reply which has been getting annoying because I'm as clear as I can be about my ETA and even ask if I should head over or wait before I make my way. Once I get in I ended up with the older girl and while there's a language barrier she was definitely complaining about my size, said I'm too big and trying to rush me. I eventually finish and get cleaned up. It was overall ok but wouldn't really be making a report on these if I didn't get so much time wasted just waiting for no reason.

  7. #27934

    Taylor

    I know this report may be controversial, but I was always intrigued by her looks and wanted to see for myself. I'm glad I saw her and wish I did sooner. She's exactly like her pics with a little more weight, but nothing like most others post. I found her extremely sexy and her performance was as good as can be expected!

    I know there's bad reviews, I would say, find out for yourself. At least she's real and is not a scammer. Worth a try if you have wanted to. I will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...h/332145856763

  8. #27933
    Did a search but came up empty, has anyone see this woman?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/704842144286

  9. #27932
    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    She's in the and. Shore, quoted me 150/225/300. Typical rates. Will try to visit. Haven't seen a FL lady since the Miami Companion days.

  10. #27931
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    She has a place in St Petersburg with reviews. Top notch, no boyfriends or companions. Loves to fuck.

    Mature which a real smart head on her shoulders. Very clean and tasty. 69 is her favority number.

    BBBJ will rock your world.
    She has a place in St. Petersburg? OK, anything closer?

  11. #27930

    Giselle / Jazzy real deal Fl and Boston girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Attwater  [View Original Post]
    She has a place in St Petersburg with reviews. Top notch, no boyfriends or companions. Loves to fuck.

    Mature which a real smart head on her shoulders. Very clean and tasty. 69 is her favority number.

    BBBJ will rock your world. You are guaranteed to have fun!!

    857-207-051 eight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails giselle 1.jpg‎   giselle 2.jpg‎   giselle 3.jpg‎  

  12. #27929

    Florida Girl


  13. #27928
    I just checked my number and only have 1 report and it says wanted Raw sex, dirty guy keep away! LOL!

    Funny thing is that, I had asked if she would do BBBJ and if kissing was involved. That equates to raw sex and being dirty! I did not even meet this lady.

    Anways, glad there is only 1 report of me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    You can download and do a free trial. Run your number than cancel and delete.

  14. #27927

    Mr Number

    Quote Originally Posted by LolipopGuild  [View Original Post]
    Is the report free, or do you need to pay?
    You can download and do a free trial. Run your number than cancel and delete.

  15. #27926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    It seems incredibly stupid to rob someone in a hotel room that you had to go through the process of getting. Makes me almost believe it was just a guy who was unhappy with the service. That's why I like hotels. Although the risk of LEO is higher as some would say.
    That's the reason why you should never get a room for any hoe under your name incase shit like that happen. Never trust anyone from stg, Eros, seeking or snap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape