Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 329 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3830

    Pine

    She's a little nicer if she remembers you, but still not great. There have been random 1 offs there that were pretty fantastic, but there's no rhyme or reason for when they are there. Worst case go to the door and ring the bell, if the older lady answers ask if it's the meat market and say you're at the wrong place.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeGopher  [View Original Post]
    Checked it out once. Older female with attitude. Resentful massage. Wouldn't waste your time there given other nearby options. There's a reason the establishment doesn't receive rave reviews.

    Happy to learn of experiences to the contrary.

    Good luck.

    FG.

  2. #3829

    It's weak

    Checked it out once. Older female with attitude. Resentful massage. Wouldn't waste your time there given other nearby options. There's a reason the establishment doesn't receive rave reviews.

    Happy to learn of experiences to the contrary.

    Good luck.

    FG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Pine Spa? Is it worth going to?

  3. #3828

    Happy New Year

    Happy New Year and may we all have a safe and fun year. Hope all our dreams come true!

  4. #3827

    Gq

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar situation happen to me in Ohio. I was not stopped by LE. However I did provide a courtesy call to the AMP to let them know about the unwanted guests in the parking lot..
    I wonder what happen if we get caught during the raid? Do they really go after us or really target the owner. I saw post that they were raided before.

  5. #3826

    Pine spa

    Anyone been to Pine Spa? Is it worth going to?

  6. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowBonker  [View Original Post]
    I visited GQ today. Olivia was on vacation, and the mamasan mentioned a new girl for me. Initially, a middle-aged lady came in to collect the house fee, and I thought she was the one. I was slightly disappointed, but then Tata arrived. She looked great, smelled amazing, and her service was excellent. We started with a thorough ts, followed by some time in the dry room to warm up, and then proceeded to the massage room. The body massage was really good, and the flip was equally satisfying. I didn't check the time, but I'm pretty sure I was there for at least an hour. This is one of the best services I have experienced here, reminding me of the service I received in Asia (though not quite as close, but it felt like I was halfway there). I must say, even the granny at the front desk was very friendly. On my way out, the middle-aged lady informed me that they have a new girl coming in, inviting me to come back. The only downside was that when I walked out, I noticed two suburban SUV sheriff vehicles parked to my left, and another sheriff Ford Explorer showed up. I was pretty sure they were looking at me, and I have to admit, it scared the life out of me. I thought they were going to pull me over. I quickly got in my car and drove home. Please be cautious out there.
    I had a similar situation happen to me in Ohio. I was not stopped by LE. However I did provide a courtesy call to the AMP to let them know about the unwanted guests in the parking lot.

    Regards,

    H19.

  7. #3824

    ToTo at GQ

    Took my weekly visit to GQ and was pleasantly surprised when offered a new girl ToTo I think or maybe TaTa sure the same girl asked twice think I am right on name.

    She is gorgeous small spinner with small but pert breasts and a beautiful kitty. The massage was a teasing one that I enjoyed a lot but not deep tissue at all. Was offered ts but said no. The rub lasted for 15 or so minutes then flip. On the flip did the dance and agreed on the normal. She then kissed her way up my legs to a very sensual CBJ. Was good at it and had to stop her before I finished. She got on top and her pussy was fantastic lasted maybe 5 minutes this and finished covered inside.

    Still got the full hour as she messaged me for the remaining time and then helped me dress. Will definitely see her again.

    Also adding on here as I have been DMed a couple questions. First lineup is Emily, NaNa and ToTo. Next I go here a few times a month but only post when something interesting happens or new girl.

  8. #3823

    Gq

    I visited GQ today. Olivia was on vacation, and the mamasan mentioned a new girl for me. Initially, a middle-aged lady came in to collect the house fee, and I thought she was the one. I was slightly disappointed, but then Tata arrived. She looked great, smelled amazing, and her service was excellent. We started with a thorough ts, followed by some time in the dry room to warm up, and then proceeded to the massage room. The body massage was really good, and the flip was equally satisfying. I didn't check the time, but I'm pretty sure I was there for at least an hour. This is one of the best services I have experienced here, reminding me of the service I received in Asia (though not quite as close, but it felt like I was halfway there). I must say, even the granny at the front desk was very friendly. On my way out, the middle-aged lady informed me that they have a new girl coming in, inviting me to come back. The only downside was that when I walked out, I noticed two suburban SUV sheriff vehicles parked to my left, and another sheriff Ford Explorer showed up. I was pretty sure they were looking at me, and I have to admit, it scared the life out of me. I thought they were going to pull me over. I quickly got in my car and drove home. Please be cautious out there.

  9. #3822

    Current GQ lineup?

    Does anyone know the current GQ lineup or have recommendations? Haven't been able to make my way down there in a while but going to try and go this week sometime.

  10. #3821

    Gq

    After research from the forum I make my way to chantanooga from Nashville. Couldn't get the appointment at gaga so I make my way to GQ. At 11 there were no car in the lot. I make my way in, after enter the door there a second door where you have to ring bell to entry. Greet me was the mamasan in her 60 I was nervous, she lead me to the room, then come Olivia, better looking than the one I used to bowling Green Ky. She very friendly ask me what I want? Ask how much donation going to be I told 140 probably cause I'm Asian. They probably not use to see Asian showing up. Massage was good then CBJ and you know the rest. Over all service was great, not rush. I leave happy make my way back to Nashville.

  11. #3820

    K stone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    Going from GaGa and having to settle for K-Stone is a sad story. What does this Mia look like? And I question if a woman that old and small would ever do anything but the basics.
    Question all you want, if you read you will see I described her and obviously you haven't been to K Stone because both ladies that are there now are old and pretty much the norm for there.

  12. #3819
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffbuster69  [View Original Post]
    Ga ga was busy so went to K Stone big mistake, Granny was there and Mia which is little and thin and old, I was there so I went ahead table shower she didn't miss a spot and was very playful back to room 10 minutes of rubbing and asked what I want told her BJ ,80 bucks topples horrible and teethy told her to finish with hand she got the job done but barely, won't be back.
    Going from GaGa and having to settle for K-Stone is a sad story. What does this Mia look like? And I question if a woman that old and small would ever do anything but the basics.

  13. #3818

    K stone

    Ga ga was busy so went to K Stone big mistake, Granny was there and Mia which is little and thin and old, I was there so I went ahead table shower she didn't miss a spot and was very playful back to room 10 minutes of rubbing and asked what I want told her BJ ,80 bucks topples horrible and teethy told her to finish with hand she got the job done but barely, won't be back.

  14. #3817
    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    Only had a rushed experience once. As far as who's good, I've usually enjoy myself with any of them. Don't know who's there at the moment. Olive would stay bottomless the whole time and would get up on the shower table with me, giving me a view the whole time. Emily is always fun (used to be Pinky), cute little body and nice and tight. The best body they ever had there was a lady named Jenny, I would travel a distance to see her again. Although, I always the most amazing finishes with Julie when she was there.
    Jenny has been the best I have seen there but none has ever disappointed.

  15. #3816
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Today Gaga kept me waiting. I was told to come back twice, before I was able to get in. Then had a horrible short shitty massage. Very rushed. Always tip what they ask and a pretty easy client. I don't know what the problem was. You make a appointment and you there when they say why the run around.
    Only had a rushed experience once. As far as who's good, I've usually enjoy myself with any of them. Don't know who's there at the moment. Olive would stay bottomless the whole time and would get up on the shower table with me, giving me a view the whole time. Emily is always fun (used to be Pinky), cute little body and nice and tight. The best body they ever had there was a lady named Jenny, I would travel a distance to see her again. Although, I always the most amazing finishes with Julie when she was there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape