rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30939

    Was up in the air

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one in the ad below a few days ago and had a blast. Looks just like her pics. She couldn't go tip to base on me like who you asked about but she can still go pretty deep and her suction is top notch. On top of that she also makes some of the sexiest dick sucking faces in the business. Also takes dick like a champ. I made her O twice. Damage was QV for $ and she does not negotiate.

    Stays at a apartment in Petersburg but it's one of the better parts of Petersburg, so thankfully there is no nonsense going on where she lives.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162709155
    I been checking her post out but looked fake and I don't know shit about Pburg. You have put that to rest tho my friend and I will be visiting Pburg very soon. Thank you my good sir!

  2. #30938
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilika  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely real looks just like her pics. She does crossfit and is in great shape. Dfk and bbj are available although I opted for covered as that's my preference. She will make you do a video call to verify. She is kinky and really gets into it. She has a fiance who evidently enjoys her adventures with other guys. She hosts at her place in a nice neighborhood. I put her right up there as far as fun with bedroom barbie. Have fun and treat her right she is obviously new to this and I'd like to keep her around.
    Had a question and tried to DM you, but inbox is full. Could you DM me if you clear it?

  3. #30937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by BullyGod804  [View Original Post]
    I mean it also says it's whatever you want and when we talked she said she offer FS but I had got busy and nervous due to the fact I haven't seen her around my area I'm in Petersburg. But we FT and everything just wanted to see if anyone else has had any experience with her.
    Searching the phone number shows the same ad in multiple locations over the last few days. She's a content seller, you will never get a live meet up.

  4. #30936
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one in the ad below a few days ago and had a blast. Looks just like her pics. She couldn't go tip to base on me like who you asked about but she can still go pretty deep and her suction is top notch. On top of that she also makes some of the sexiest dick sucking faces in the business. Also takes dick like a champ. I made her O twice. Damage was QV for $ and she does not negotiate.

    Stays at a apartment in Petersburg but it's one of the better parts of Petersburg, so thankfully there is no nonsense going on where she lives.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162709155
    Yeah I met up with her too. Comms and scheduling was easy. And BJ was good too. She's real and a good option for those of us in petersburg.

  5. #30935

    Tryin her out

    Kind of surprised no one has posted about her yet. I figured no one has taken the plunge or why'all are keeping her to yourself. Anyway I'm going to try her out tonight unless someone knows it's a bad idea. I'll report back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/373283581483

  6. #30934

    Bee is a great alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before but its been a couple of months. Still worth it or should I choose other options? I know about the area and what I'm getting into.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/474255531120
    Seen this one in the ad below a few days ago and had a blast. Looks just like her pics. She couldn't go tip to base on me like who you asked about but she can still go pretty deep and her suction is top notch. On top of that she also makes some of the sexiest dick sucking faces in the business. Also takes dick like a champ. I made her O twice. Damage was QV for $ and she does not negotiate.

    Stays at a apartment in Petersburg but it's one of the better parts of Petersburg, so thankfully there is no nonsense going on where she lives.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162709155

  7. #30933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BullyGod804  [View Original Post]
    We have spoken on ft but I got busy I just want to see if anyone else has seen her before I follow through? I can tell she hasn't been doing this long if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162666011
    Only sells videos and pictures. Don't give her deposit she will scam you. You will never get a meetup. Be safe be smart.

  8. #30932
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How do you mean "legit"? If you mean she "sells pictures and videos" then yeah, I'd say she's "legit". I refer you to the title of her post.
    I mean it also says it's whatever you want and when we talked she said she offer FS but I had got busy and nervous due to the fact I haven't seen her around my area I'm in Petersburg. But we FT and everything just wanted to see if anyone else has had any experience with her.

  9. #30931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by BullyGod804  [View Original Post]
    We have spoken on ft but I got busy I just want to see if anyone else has seen her before I follow through? I can tell she hasn't been doing this long if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162666011
    How do you mean "legit"? If you mean she "sells pictures and videos" then yeah, I'd say she's "legit". I refer you to the title of her post.

  10. #30930

    Legit?

    We have spoken on ft but I got busy I just want to see if anyone else has seen her before I follow through? I can tell she hasn't been doing this long if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162666011

  11. #30929
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody around that can take a good assfucking?
    This is the only one that I know that truly loves it. Easy to reach as well & amazing K9 view.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162643358

  12. #30928
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering about that one. How was she? Never seen her before should I?
    Basically let's you facefuck and CIM or she prefers her head off the bed for a better angle. The only issues is that the monkey is quite strong and the area is very shady.

  13. #30927
    Anybody around that can take a good assfucking?

  14. #30926

    Sloppy top

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before but its been a couple of months. Still worth it or should I choose other options? I know about the area and what I'm getting into.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/474255531120
    I have been wondering about that one. How was she? Never seen her before should I?

  15. #30925

    Latinas

    Any good LCS / traveling Latinas in Richmond? I didn't see any recent reviews. I tried contacting the one Mountain reviewed a few days ago but no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape