Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 37319
-
01-01-24 12:25 #30944Senior Member

Posts: 629Lexi
I toftt and saw Lexi today in downtown Richmond.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/360202458650
Damage is 200 hour.
She did an ok BBBJ and enjoyed cowgirl and doggie cfs. Overall good time. She had roommate with her in her bathroom. She was personable.
-
01-01-24 06:59 #30943Senior Member

Posts: 32Any info? Melanieefantasy
Happy New Year Gents!
Hope everyone had a safe and dream filled 2023. Does anyone have any info on this one? I haven't found any reviews on any sites. Anything is appreciated!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...933/2022026881
Thanks!
Hugh.
-
12-31-23 12:17 #30942Senior Member

Posts: 41Worth a visit?
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
I hit her up but didn't get a reply until middle of the night and haven't made an attempt since.
-
12-31-23 07:46 #30941Senior Member

Posts: 234Inbox is clear. Ask away.
Originally Posted by IanPrax
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 14:53 #30940Senior Member

Posts: 154Re: Latin - 23
How much was the damage? She looks awesome.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 10:17 #30939Senior Member

Posts: 577Was up in the air
I been checking her post out but looked fake and I don't know shit about Pburg. You have put that to rest tho my friend and I will be visiting Pburg very soon. Thank you my good sir!
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 09:01 #30938Senior Member

Posts: 28Had a question and tried to DM you, but inbox is full. Could you DM me if you clear it?
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 21:36 #30937Senior Member

Posts: 1771Searching the phone number shows the same ad in multiple locations over the last few days. She's a content seller, you will never get a live meet up.
Originally Posted by BullyGod804
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 21:34 #30936Senior Member

Posts: 316Yeah I met up with her too. Comms and scheduling was easy. And BJ was good too. She's real and a good option for those of us in petersburg.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 18:50 #30935Senior Member

Posts: 146Tryin her out
Kind of surprised no one has posted about her yet. I figured no one has taken the plunge or why'all are keeping her to yourself. Anyway I'm going to try her out tonight unless someone knows it's a bad idea. I'll report back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/373283581483
-
12-29-23 17:22 #30934Senior Member

Posts: 342Bee is a great alternative
Seen this one in the ad below a few days ago and had a blast. Looks just like her pics. She couldn't go tip to base on me like who you asked about but she can still go pretty deep and her suction is top notch. On top of that she also makes some of the sexiest dick sucking faces in the business. Also takes dick like a champ. I made her O twice. Damage was QV for $ and she does not negotiate.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
Stays at a apartment in Petersburg but it's one of the better parts of Petersburg, so thankfully there is no nonsense going on where she lives.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162709155
-
12-29-23 16:21 #30933Senior Member

Posts: 1449Only sells videos and pictures. Don't give her deposit she will scam you. You will never get a meetup. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by BullyGod804
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 14:18 #30932Regular Member

Posts: 7I mean it also says it's whatever you want and when we talked she said she offer FS but I had got busy and nervous due to the fact I haven't seen her around my area I'm in Petersburg. But we FT and everything just wanted to see if anyone else has had any experience with her.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 10:14 #30931Senior Member

Posts: 1771How do you mean "legit"? If you mean she "sells pictures and videos" then yeah, I'd say she's "legit". I refer you to the title of her post.
Originally Posted by BullyGod804
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 05:21 #30930Regular Member

Posts: 7Legit?
We have spoken on ft but I got busy I just want to see if anyone else has seen her before I follow through? I can tell she hasn't been doing this long if she is legit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162666011









Reply With Quote





