Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7839
-
01-05-24 17:18 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 930Waterbury Willow St Autumn Link
She has a recognizable tattoo around her navel. Thanks for the report and followup, maybe she will get better accommodations at some point. I think she had positive reviews as Laidback Goth Freak.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/587469343055
-
01-05-24 17:04 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 930Torrington stolen pics
Pics can be found around the internet, use the link at the bottom of the image "is this photo real?" Learning to image search is a real time-saver.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:20 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 1322Willow Street
I lived in Waterbury for more than 25 years before I moved out in 2002. My office is still downtown. I wouldn't go into a house on Willow unless I knew the provider very well, and it was located well past the firehouse up the hill. To go downstairs in a basement when you have no clue who's down there is not on my list of things to do. Probably 10 years ago, Nina the BJ queen took me to the basement in her apartment on Willow that she had set up with a bed and the only reason why I went with her was because I knew her very well and trusted her. Eventually her boyfriend moved out and we would go up to her bedroom. However, somebody that I hadn't even seen once I wouldn't trust it all, and you never know who could have gotten into that basement. Be careful in Waterbury especially if it's that close to the loop. For the amount you paid, I would want a motel room that's not the Apple, but that's my preference, not a safety issue. Very good report.
Originally Posted by NeedABabyMomma
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
01-05-24 13:52 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 344Torrington
I texted her a couple of times, and crickets, you hear anything?
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 06:28 #6725Regular Member

Posts: 5Dreamed of Autumn in Waterbury
Visited "Autumn" tonight. Seen she had decent reviews, albeit with some mixed and negative reviews ones.
Will say, I met her in an apartment in the willow area of Waterbury. Apparently she has a room, but she brought me around back to a basement with a nice creepy flickering light, steep steps, and a long corridor of multiple rooms. Area look like something out of movie with how you'd imagine a run down house would look. Walking down the corridor seeing all the multiple ***** rooms was a sight I'd never forget. She said women in the area usually use these rooms when they lay with us.
She opened the door to a room, with an air mattress and no light. You can't make this shit up. She turns on the flash on her phone and after some roses were sent to her, we did the deed. Will say she looks like a sweet lady, but she has a big belly and skinny legs, almost reminds me of Mike Wazowscki from monsters inc.
Started with a nice BBBJ which was unenthusiastic, but it got my longest friend downstairs nice and hard. After a couple of minutes of BBBJ she got on top of me and rode me, putting in a nice effort. She tried at least to ride and didn't stop after a minute like how most of these run down ****** do. Swapped a couple of positions and pulled off the rubber to nut on that air mattress.
Overall the service was fine but not amazing, it's such a challenge to find a good ***** these days. Overall would give her a 6/10, it was late and I got to her around 2 am, could be she was tired, or just really didn't want to service someone this late but fuck it. As with most of these ****** YMMV, I'd definitely give her another shot at a more reasonable time and see if the performance changes. Lastly to be frank, she's desperate, she said many people bail on her and don't show up (probably due to the fact she operates in the willow area at least as of right now), I was able to haggle her to 90 roses for qv, and gave an extra 20 for another 10 minutes. She won't go dirt cheap but definitely don't pay her asking price, she needs the money and will settle within reason.
I will say, visiting that transformed ***** house in the basement was a trip, especially at 2 am. Its in the back of a long driveway with a house fulfilled with dudes and ****** in the front coming in and out. You could totally be scraped in the back or on the way out and meet your end there or potentially get robbed. I'm not saying you will but its definitely a possibility, that is a ***** house filled with every type of societies night time degenerate you could imagine most likely. May want to visit her at a motel, but at the very least I can say she is safe for now. The dark side is very real my friends. Stay safe fellow mongers.
-
01-04-24 16:17 #6724Banned Member

Posts: 495What's her twitter handle?
I'll give her a peak.
Originally Posted by PlanetEarth
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 15:29 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 511Miss M
She made a Jan3 tweet to try her gmail if can't seem to get thru.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 01:35 #6722Regular Member

Posts: 5Any intel on her?
Any intel on this lady, in about the year and a half I've been in the game I have seen her come and go on STG Waterbury. I'm pretty confident one of yall must have dreamed about her. Might go ahead and sample her myself, looks like she used to be a model from the info I got from google searching her.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
01-03-24 20:12 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 672To me it is full of red flags.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
1. new york city area code.
2. "princess".
3. "adventurous".
4. "petite - 5'5 - and look at the picture. Totally different person.
5. "ABSOLUTELYNo Greek, or Bare anything" but in the list of services, it has PSE checked.
Seems totally scam to me.
Anyway, I send a text, waiting for reply.
-
01-03-24 20:09 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 324[QUOTE=JavaMan;6739285]Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent. [ / QUOTE_.
I spoke with her today. Plan on seeing her tonight. All is well, cell.
Number still works. She'll be posting a new ad shortly.
-
01-03-24 19:59 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 746Miss M
Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent.
-
01-01-24 18:28 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 2147Reports of guy in ski mask
Four of them are working together. Photos for future reverence. That go by Annie, Frankie, Tiffany and Kash.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year all.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
12-29-23 17:28 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 344Torrington Catsuit
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/487155242391
Hey Mongers, This one caught my eye, Torrington would be a bit of a hike, but if she's worth it? Anyone with any data?
Happy Mongering!!
-
12-28-23 06:07 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 551Alexis
See post #24525 in the Hartford section from yesterday. It's a brief negative review.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 05:21 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks for the update. Live and learn. She is at best a SW.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





