Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 959 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13114

    Almost fulfilled a fantasy

    I've been doing this hobby for almost 7 months and this website has helped a lot with that. One of the biggest reasons I started was because of this video I saw awhile back were this girl gives a BJ for a dollar. Now my fantasy isn't the dollar BJ even though I wish it was that cheap sometimes LOL, it was the girl herself. She smiled, joked, and gave a very good looking BJ, she even swallowed his cum and went back to clean it which instantly got me interested. I haven't had much luck with that cause most of the girls do cover and want you to cum fast and move on. Anyways, I was running errands when I decided to head down Cicero and see what's out there. I took it all the way to the this infamous 5th and turned about to give up, I was never luck on 5th so I don't go there often. I saw this girl hop out of a car and decided to give it a shot, she hopped in asked for. 50 (bare included) for a BJ and I asked if she would let me cim and she said that's going to be. 60. I agreed, found a spot and got right down to business. I usually asked for info after the deed depending on how good it is and this was not one of those occasions, all she did was go up and down, I barely felt her tongue, and there was no sucking at all. When I was about to cum I told and she pull away and started beating it. I'm confused and told her we agreed to cim, she going to ask for another. 20 and I said sure if she swallows too. She agreed and got back to this so called BJ and now I have a feeling she might not swallow. I cum and I was right, she didn't even last two pumps before she gagged, pulled away and spit it outside the car. She blamed it on it going up her nose and that she tried to swallow. I give her the rest and left. I will continue my search for that fantasy.

  2. #13113

    That is a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    For the ones who have been mongering for some years, anybody remember Melissa aka Babydoll. Short, thick brunette white chick with huge a $$, usually would be by div and pul area a few years ago (2016-2018). Just found out she passed away this week right before Christmas. Not sure of the cause though.
    I had spent a lot of time with her over the years. She was a very nice gal and did not complain much about the situation she was in. Lost number after an issue and was never able to re connect. RIP.

  3. #13112

    R. I. P.

    For the ones who have been mongering for some years, anybody remember Melissa aka Babydoll. Short, thick brunette white chick with huge a $$, usually would be by div and pul area a few years ago (2016-2018). Just found out she passed away this week right before Christmas. Not sure of the cause though.

  4. #13111
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    Nah not sharing because alot of yous on here are little snitches.
    I'm a verified senior. I cannot force you to share anything but it's ridiculous how ideas like yours has turned this board into a place where people don't share info and just brag. Much like your post.

  5. #13110

    Which Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankFenderMan  [View Original Post]
    Paige and her boyfriend were hanging out by early this morning. Lexi was out yesterday. One could get over the deteriorating looks on both these girls, especially when they give cheap rates and when the pickings are slim but the service on both is terrible. Paige, when she's not nodding off, complains the whole time about taking too long. Lexi nods off and pisses on herself.

    Her self. And when she's awake she's paranoid as fuck.

    Lexi's latest number is easily found on LC.
    Which Lexi are you referring to is on LC?

  6. #13109

    Paige and Lexi

    Paige and her boyfriend were hanging out by early this morning. Lexi was out yesterday. One could get over the deteriorating looks on both these girls, especially when they give cheap rates and when the pickings are slim but the service on both is terrible. Paige, when she's not nodding off, complains the whole time about taking too long. Lexi nods off and pisses on herself.

    Her self. And when she's awake she's paranoid as fuck.

    Lexi's latest number is easily found on LC.

  7. #13108

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I don't have Paige's number. I had an average to frustrating experience with Paige. She is cute but sticky fingers, rushed, and generally, shady. I would love to see the links to her sibs though, can you share?
    Nah not sharing because alot of yous on here are little snitches.

  8. #13107
    Quote Originally Posted by HitMan1783  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have pics of Paige. I might know her sibs who are on SA LOL.
    I don't have Paige's number. I had an average to frustrating experience with Paige. She is cute but sticky fingers, rushed, and generally, shady. I would love to see the links to her sibs though, can you share?

  9. #13106
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    There are members on here that will get bored with your "stories" and block you. I am devastated by the number of fellas that have done that. To the point I will have to go up the street and stand in front of a lufthansa triple 7 coming in from hamburg on c 10! That said, when you mentioned "not even a rat" I thought of the scab blow up rat the teamsters use in front of scab jobs! I love those guys! B*lls of steel! Stosh. Stay safe all! Happy new year!
    I made a trip and reported on it. If anyone wants to block me for that, it's their problem.

  10. #13105
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinez80  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has Paige digits. I only have her old number *7365. It's kind of a hassle to drive around looking for fun. Past two nights mostly dead in cic /47 area. I did run into Dawn. Very dependable oldie. If only she a phone.
    Does anyone have pics of Paige. I might know her sibs who are on SA LOL.

  11. #13104

    Cicero av 49th st

    I was driving by cicero at like 5 am and saw a girl on red lingerie didn't have chance to see her good but she looks beautiful well by long distance when I take a street to turn back she was gone spend like 15 min waiting to have a better look but no luck she didn't come back and I was late to work any chance someone else saw her? Or name maybe a link? I think a lot of the girls working there have a link now thank you for the info.

  12. #13103

    Watch it ump

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Twas the night before Christmas and all through the hoods, not a creature was stirring, not even a rat. Well, not totally accurate, but the creatures I saw stirring were not the type that looked like they would provide holiday cheer.
    There are members on here that will get bored with your "stories" and block you. I am devastated by the number of fellas that have done that. To the point I will have to go up the street and stand in front of a lufthansa triple 7 coming in from hamburg on c 10! That said, when you mentioned "not even a rat" I thought of the scab blow up rat the teamsters use in front of scab jobs! I love those guys! B*lls of steel! Stosh. Stay safe all! Happy new year!

  13. #13102

    A quiet

    Twas the night before Christmas and all through the hoods, not a creature was stirring, not even a rat. Well, not totally accurate, but the creatures I saw stirring were not the type that looked like they would provide holiday cheer.

  14. #13101

    12/24/23 5 am to 7 am

    Both 5th and 47th dry, 3 BSW out around 5th very slim pickings.

  15. #13100
    Picked up Emily (WSW although I thought she was light skinned BSW at first) around 5 am near 49th and cicero. 60 for bbjcim, good deep throat, not bad looking. Said she didn't have a number, phone keeps getting stolen. Also said she's usually around 5th. Would definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape