Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 14374
-
12-18-23 10:59 #13099Senior Member

Posts: 63Paige
Anyone has Paige digits. I only have her old number *7365. It's kind of a hassle to drive around looking for fun. Past two nights mostly dead in cic /47 area. I did run into Dawn. Very dependable oldie. If only she a phone.
-
12-17-23 15:20 #13098Senior Member

Posts: 834Great find
Around 7 pm Saturday. On South Cic. About 5-2, black hair. Latina. Vary bundled up. She gts in the car and we find a spot east of Cic around 50th. Said her name was Stacy. She offered $50 for everything without any negotiation. I thought that was a bargain in today's market. Once she unbundled, I was very pleasantly surprised. She had a good face, not beautiful, but very nice. She had nice large melons with big nips and a well-proportioned body. She did things without urging, such as starting right in with her hands and mouth. Then she asked how I wanted it and I told her to get on top facing me. She did this immediately. It was marvelous! It was the kind of experience I get maybe once every 5 years. She reminded me of a salesperson with a new product, trying hard to get new customers. We did some convo. She said she lived over by Pulaski and had kids. I kept wondering if maybe she was fairly new to the hobby and desperate for cash. I gave her a large tip. It was definitely worth it for the service. She had no digits, so sorry about that, But if you can find her, be nice.
-
12-17-23 12:50 #13097Regular Member

Posts: 22Hardly any action at all
Looks like last night was the time to be out. I missed it.
I was in town yesterday morning it was raining. Checked out 50th didn't see anyone out around 9 am.
Headed over to 5th it was hot tall BSW, light skin long blond hair with an umbrella and wearing a mini skirt with a fat ass hanging out. Wow. Wanted 100 but I passed.
Then saw some chic name sandy and she wanted 20 and well a mouth is a mouth so I did the deed.
-
12-17-23 11:20 #13096Senior Member

Posts: 263Love how the price changed when you came back LOL.
Originally Posted by Slam2505
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 21:38 #13095Regular Member

Posts: 22Angie Puerto Rican
Took a drive by 5th yesterday around 9 pm. Picked up angie she is Puerto Rican. She asked for 100 for BJ and 150 FS. I passed and came back she asked for 50.
BJ dish BBBJ for 60 total. I was drunk but she stopped and said I only get 15 min after like 5 min and rushed me. I have her contact I maybe giving he another shot.
-
12-16-23 05:12 #13094Senior Member

Posts: 66Took a stroll tonight and Cic was dry went to fifth and got lucky with a short young thick Latina in a sexy miniskirt. She wanted. 8 gladly gave it to her cause she was fine af. Rode like champ nothing like a nice fat ass and tight body. Her name was Vanessa scooped her up around 2 am got lucky cause she just came out and a lot of mongers wanted her. Finished up and back to Cic and 49 and found this sexy black chick in a miniskirt named Brandi red hair took her time also and rode and sucked it so good. Found 2 keepers tonight.
-
12-15-23 23:48 #13093Regular Member

Posts: 12BSW Lucy - 47th and Pulaski
Round 2 am, strolling down Cicero looking for those Venezuela's. Nothing.
Decided to check 47th, saw this lady at the corner, we both made eye contact and I whipped it around and offered her a lift.
She did not look like a SW at all, dressed very appropriate for the weather.
Friendly and speaks Spanish, helped me out with 40.
Above average BBJ, slightly trimmed Bush, she's a squirter and got the seats wet. Clean, no smell. A lot of hand action, breast play. Doesn't moan too loud with a soft ass, on the older side late 30's with wavy black hair and dark skin (Puerto Rican? Rode me until completion and kept it in to get every drop.
Doesn't do this often from what she said, forgot to grab her digits. 10/10 service.
-
12-15-23 17:26 #13092Senior Member

Posts: 25I too love the sexy looking Ladies and wavy down the car is good with me. MMMM.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 15:34 #13091Senior Member

Posts: 66Cicero
Did someone pass by the 50 and dollar generall today at like 4 am I saw a white girl walking around I think maybe she was venezuelan or maybe was a he the one you talk last time it was too dark and she and a lot of clothes when I was almost there she jumped in a car and no more stay like 20 min and nothing just to take a better look.
-
12-14-23 18:56 #13090Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks Chik! I used to use that stub of Harrison when there was a house there (used the house too until it burned and got torn down) but it felt too conspicuous without the house. By the parking lot feels a lot better with someone saying they use it and don't catch trouble so I'll give it a try. I might scope it out beforehand for a while, see how often the rollers roll by so if you see some white guy in a beanie hanging out on the footbridge don't worry.
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]
Right on about no littering - I feel like our spots get ruined just because guys drop their bags out the window and then the citizens complain about it. Keep the debris to a minimum and we got a better chance.
-
12-14-23 17:20 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 90Beautiful weather were having!
Scrump. If you're driving north on Kostner past 5th and make a right on Flournoy youll see a school at the end of the block. Make a left on Kildare and youll see a church on the left and an empty lot to the right. You can park by the lot or on Harrison hardly any traffic there if any. I've never had a problem there during the day. Please be respectful and don't litter. If this still makes you uneasy theres the bread factory area west of Cicero but theres more activity. If that still doesn't do it for you PM me and I can share a personal private spot.
Originally Posted by Dron323
[View Original Post]
Dron. WSW with the grey booty shorts is out on 5th & Kilpatrick since 2 PM catch her while you can! She's wearing a skin tight black skirt with long red hooker boots asking $1. 5 covered. She works online too but she's asking close to $3 for a date. I recommend picking her up first then doing an incall as you will save close to 50% of her asking price. She will ask you to give her the money as soon as she gets in. This should be rhetorical but there are people who still send deposits so I will say this once. Wait till you're parked doors locked jackets off and ready to go before handing anything over. Remain firm, you have the $ and by extension the power. She says this has been her protocol after she was robbed by basketball americans. She will also try and tell you were to park, USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT. She's not new to the game but new to the streets. She's got really thick thighs and a fat jiggly ass! I reccomend but I'm.
Biased because I love PAWGs.
Have fun and stay safe gentlemen!
-
12-14-23 11:10 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 172So on last night news, there was a segment about a man killing a woman and dumping her body in Lake county. Could this have been a john / SW meeting? He picked her up on Cicero near Fullerton. A quick search of her name shows she has priors. I won't post her name but wow so sad. We all know these girls have habits but they are still humans. Glad they caught this guy though, hopefully they lock him up and throw away the key.
-
12-13-23 15:30 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 60A quick and desolate tour of 5th
Drove through the 5th are today between Cicero and Pulaski. Couple of BSWs on Kilpatrick. I haven't partaken so I don't know eithers' name. One WSW on 5th by Karlov. She was too bundled up to I'd or assess. Her face looked. . . Like a face?
Winter sucks and does not swallow =/.
-
12-13-23 15:25 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 60Good daytime spots to park?
Can anyone recommend a spot for a daytime car date near the 5th stroll? Daytime in a sedan without tinted windows. I've done it in the past, in Baltimore mainly, but I'm feeling shy lately. I've been doing outdoors and out of the car for the past few years but I've gotten too old to get things done standing up.
I'm also up for rent-a-rooms, trap houses, abandominiums. Anywhere I can put the girl down on a bed or a floor or whatever. It's cool if the 'proprietor' wants $10 or $20 to rent the bed.
Answers in PMs unless we want a bunch of peepers and white knights jumping in. Thanks everyone!Last edited by ScrumpyJack; 12-13-23 at 15:39. Reason: forgot to specify daytime
-
12-12-23 20:44 #13085Regular Member

Posts: 2Untitled
Just moved out here On the Southside currently I see that's it's minimal to no action at all between 12/4 AM just riding around wasting gas. Does anyone have some areas I can check out on the southside?










Reply With Quote






