Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 6703
-
01-01-24 21:13 #3598Regular Member

Posts: 24Brazilian Jully
Anybody have any info on her haven't been able to get of hold of her? Wondering if something might of happened.
-
01-01-24 17:33 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 8114 handed massage
I will be back intown Weds and Thursday night. I would love a 4 handed massage either at my hotel in Maitland or a location close.
Please PM me!
-
01-01-24 17:26 #3596Regular Member

Posts: 23Bebe is one of my ATF's for sure. Great body and dirty talk.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyRock88
[View Original Post]
Has anyone had any luck with best or cozy massage by the airport? Seems like it's just L1 but the girls are pretty hot.
-
01-01-24 12:51 #3595Regular Member

Posts: 7Emily / Enna Shaw?
Has anyone had success with her before? Looks TGTBT with the rates. Claims to be professionally licensed but if you look at the license she posts on her website, it's a fake with a bunch of typos on it.
Writing this one off as a scam unless someone else can tell me otherwise.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...t-s-31378.html
-
01-01-24 12:26 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 94Russian Is A Little Too Good
I had a similar experience, minus the licking of the head. I think she is a little inexperienced with this type of thing. The Russian is sensual, but she will accidentally make.
You pop too quick. It's hard to pull away when you are in that position, so you're pretty much at her mercy. I think with multiple visits we could develop a rapport, so she will make it last a little longer.
Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 14:39 #3593Regular Member

Posts: 5Andrea
I found her on here back in September and tried to set something up. No response. Tried again in October and it was the same. Tragic. Maybe I'm missing something here?
Originally Posted by SeekingTight2
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:39 #3592Regular Member

Posts: 7Bebe
Yes I mentioned that I had read so many great reviews, but I didn't specify from where. So many people have left reviews of her on here that I'm sure she knows about it.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
If you are going to book with her, she said she is going to get busy again soon after the holidays.
-
12-30-23 09:16 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 323Did you mention to her you saw the reviews on USASG?
I am thinking to contact her, all reports are positive and an amazing indicator.
TIA.
Originally Posted by Whiskeyrock88
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 19:01 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 30I secondness. Drove over an hour to her incall location. Got stuck in traffic and was 10 minutes late. She blew me off. Two hour round-trip for nothing.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 18:31 #3589Regular Member

Posts: 7Bebe
As a newbie to this hobby, I am excited to report my first experience set the bar high. I have spent a couple weeks reading these threads and searching for a fun, safe, amazing intro experience. All the past reviews of Bebe lived up to the hype. My time with her was everything I was looking for in a massage. I won't go into all the details, but I left very happy from my first experience. She is beautiful, skilled, has a great personality and didn't get rushed at all even though we went over on time. She earned me as a repeat customer.
Thank you to all those who post positive reviews and steer newbies like me in the right direction!
- Whiskey.
-
12-29-23 11:55 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 905Holidays or something until January 3rd.
Originally Posted by Mj832
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 07:04 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 157Karla
I notice her ad is gone from MF. Anyone know if she is taking a break for the holidays or something?
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:34 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 958Karla
Same a few times. She would take over is she steps up just a little more.
Originally Posted by TheTaxEvader
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 09:09 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 907You are lucky, I paid $180 for a 5 minute massage and then a shitty L1.
Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 00:10 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 108Maria on MF
Decided to take a chance on a new one that popped up on MF, Calming Massage By Maria. Lists her as recently moved here from Miami and is Venezuela. I love hispanic BBWs and she fit the bill and her profile seemed legit so why not take a chance! Location is a decent but touristy area in Kissimmee. Traffic is a pain this time of year. Her location is safe and easy in and out. Kinda a time share and apartment complex? Texting her for an appointment was easy but I was a little worried since her initial text was regular massage - 140 sensual - 200 - you don't normally have that obvious of an option on MF. I didn't give her specifics on which one I wanted. Just time only.
She opened the door wearing a fluffy robe and was honestly a little more attractive than her pics. The pic of her "massage studio" in her ad is really where she does it. It is a small second room in her apartment. It is a very nice and very very clean atmosphere which unfortunately had one of those rock hard cheap amazon massage tables which have very little padding around the face. You can't tell from her ad but she speaks almost no english. Probably the least amount of english I had encountered from a provider in the Orlando area but normal for Miami where she said she was before this.
Massage itself was fine. Nothing to write home about but roaming was fine and she did lots of teasing and touching as well. She was VERY sweet and she didn't seem to rush. Felt almost like an untrained GF giving you a massage. The flip happened and for those of you who love BBWs with huge tits, this was worth the price of admission alone. Basically smothering my face with her tits while she massaged my chest from above. Little bit of perfume on them and man. It was intoxicating. She then moved down to the legs and junior. She did a really good level 1 mixed with some Russian and some kissing and licking of the head. It was like a plussed up level 1 and pretty great. I feel like slightly more BBBJ might have been available if I had lasted longer but the Russian did me in. I also have a feeling that if I spoke spanish more fun might be available. But that is just a guess.
Is it worth 200? Ehhhh. I LOVE BBWs and I am on the fence. If she had done any type of slip and slide on the table (not sure it would have held both of us) I would say yes. But for what happened it felt more like a $150 or so. I might repeat just to see if more happens but not sure. She is a true BBW so if that is not your thing. Don't do it.









Reply With Quote




