Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3583

    Karla MF

    Saw Karla a couple weeks ago at her new Casselberry location. Had seen her before for the first time in July '22 when she was also in Casselberry, but a different suite, in the same plaza. Also saw her after that in Oct '22 when she was down in Dr. Phillips.

    Karla's massage is honestly pretty good, would say 8/10 and it is absolutely sensual like others have mentioned. I asked her to massage my adductors and while I was laying on my stomach she definitely went up my thighs and teased Jr and the boys. It felt great, definitely got up there and teased the shit out of me.

    When she was massaging my arms and got to my hands I would interlace my fingers with hers, and she didn't seem to mind, so we were holding hands for a little bit. That added a lot to the sensuality of the massage.

    On the flip, when she was massaging my adductors / upper inner thighs area, I was holding my rock hard Jr. In a spot where her hands were massaging me and she was making full contact with my Jr. , it felt so amazing. I thought I was going to cum right then there with how much she was bumping her hands with my cock / teasing me. She wouldn't actually finish me off though. I couldn't take it anymore though and started stroking myself off. Ended up jizzing and made a mess on my stomach LOL. When she saw I finished, she removed the little cloth that was covering my eyes and wrapped it around Jr and my cum mess. And she whispered in my ear "don't tell anyone you did that " LOL, feel like that added another factor of eroticism to it. She also gave me a warm towel to clean myself up.

    All in all, I'd say the massage is definitely worth it even if Karla doesn't actually finish you off. She's damn sexy as hell IMO, has a really pretty attractive face; great, thick ass; and nice perky tits. She didn't mind OTC roaming either (YMMV though).

    When I stepped out of the massage room into her little waiting area she asked if I felt good, which I answered that I felt great LOL, she said with a warm smile "Good " and we parted ways with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She said to come back soon.

    Paid $180 in total. Got a 90 minute massage which she asked $165 for but I threw in a slight tip.

  2. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardAndInk  [View Original Post]
    Had to go to mco to pick someone up. Flight got delayed so had some time to burn.

    Was going to try out red bug. Set up an appointment over the phone said she would text address. Never received anything do Hoffner was second choice. I had been there before with Bella. Places was decent but Bella wasn't my style.

    This time saw Jessie. Man oh man. She's cute. Probably early 30's. Def bbl and man made but she wears them well. Booty is soft.

    FS was on the table for 380 or so but I'm pretty happy with a nude handshake. Full access and even will put one leg up so you can rub the kitty. Great voice, nice sounds, seemingly into it and extremely personable.

    240 for the hour. I know it's a high payment, but I enjoyed myself.
    Is this "Best Massage" by the Planet Fitness?

    I went there a few weeks ago and met a non-Asian with a huge ass but it didn't seem like anything other than the standard ending was on the table. Thanks.

  3. #3581

    Hoffner

    Had to go to mco to pick someone up. Flight got delayed so had some time to burn.

    Was going to try out red bug. Set up an appointment over the phone said she would text address. Never received anything do Hoffner was second choice. I had been there before with Bella. Places was decent but Bella wasn't my style.

    This time saw Jessie. Man oh man. She's cute. Probably early 30's. Def bbl and man made but she wears them well. Booty is soft.

    FS was on the table for 380 or so but I'm pretty happy with a nude handshake. Full access and even will put one leg up so you can rub the kitty. Great voice, nice sounds, seemingly into it and extremely personable.

    240 for the hour. I know it's a high payment, but I enjoyed myself.

  4. #3580

    Shocking

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    A waste of time and $. Cut my session short and then complained about time to me. Spend the first 10 minutes just talking in the living room then went to the room with the table. Probably got about 15-20 minutes of massage with the flip, she didn't even finish me off. It was probably 40 minutes from pulling into the driveway when she was leaving the room telling me to get dressed. Didn't provide a towel, just a wash cloth to get the oil off. Definitely not a repeat for me, especially with the drive.
    My experience with her was incredible.

    Location 7/10.

    Looks 9/10.

    Haircut 7/10.

    Massage 9/10.

    She didn't rush me at all. She was extremely little talkative in the beginning, and it took a while to get the session going. But once the session started, it was fantastic.

  5. #3579

    Andrea

    It's been the same for me. Haven't heard anything but I'm assuming she went home for the holiday. She'll be back I'm sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingTight2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Andrea in Altamonte lately? I have tried to schedule with her in past but couldn't get it to work when I was available in her area. I was just curious if anyone has anything to report lately.

  6. #3578

    Piper Fawn

    A waste of time and $. Cut my session short and then complained about time to me. Spend the first 10 minutes just talking in the living room then went to the room with the table. Probably got about 15-20 minutes of massage with the flip, she didn't even finish me off. It was probably 40 minutes from pulling into the driveway when she was leaving the room telling me to get dressed. Didn't provide a towel, just a wash cloth to get the oil off. Definitely not a repeat for me, especially with the drive.

  7. #3577

    Bo

    It's been a while since I've seen anyone mention this place, and figured why not see the lineup. Had a dream that I visited around noon and were 3 available to choose from. Typically when I visit here, the mama will let me see the prospects before the appt. I chose a cute spinner type Venezuelan with a nice butt. They only speak Spanish, but I do well enough to hold my own. Because I'm AA, she told me that if my package was too big, that she would have to up-charge, or I would have to choose someone different. I obliged and, and said no worries, in Spanish. Literally 2 other mongers walked in together as this was happening, and took the other selections so I was stuck with my least favorite choice. I believe her name was Amanda. A Venezuelan as well, but with all man made assets (which aren't my thing BTW). Before it was 200 for 45 mins, but seems its the same coins for only hh. Honestly I love Latinas, but hate this place now haha. They all have "GPS" and give lackluster service. I know YMMV with all, but trust when I say I typically hit it off with everyone. I'm a bit younger, in decent shape, and attractive. In the past I've had these Latina providers give me real phone numbers, and social media pages to reach out to them more often. Nowadays, they're in it for a quick coin, and ready to ship you out. I am well aware of the "game" that we're playing / In, but at least show a little interest and passion. I could rub one out myself and feel more satisfaction. These ladies are great lookers but in my opinion that's about it. I don't want this to be perceived as a ***** fest. I have been doing this for years, but also see the service in our city going waaaaaayyyy down haha. I took it as a L, and want to prevent others from doing the same. As always it was just a dream, and YMMV.

  8. #3576

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by KanMilk  [View Original Post]
    Save your money bro.
    15 years ago, it was a different story. She is nowhere near as good as she used to be.

  9. #3575
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoRob  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? Might check it out.

    Seems YMMV but not sure.
    Save your money bro.

  10. #3574

    Andrea

    Has anyone seen Andrea in Altamonte lately? I have tried to schedule with her in past but couldn't get it to work when I was available in her area. I was just curious if anyone has anything to report lately.

  11. #3573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Red Bug Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ToadyMan  [View Original Post]
    I went today and drew ruby. She massaged me with a rolling pin (literally). Nothing special at all. On flip she shook my hand and sent me packing. This place is as useless as my in-laws.
    You drew the wrong lady it sounds. Esmeralda works Sunday's and Monday's usually and was there today. She gives an amazing solid massage and making it sensuous as well. Lots of teasing along the way and in the flip you'll leave very satisfied.

    Be safe.

  12. #3572

    Red bug /436 spa

    I went today and drew ruby. She massaged me with a rolling pin (literally). Nothing special at all. On flip she shook my hand and sent me packing. This place is as useless as my in-laws.

  13. #3571

    Just don't

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    https://pain-relief-therapeutic-mass...ign=googlemaps

    Any information about this one? PMs or responses to the board is fine. I would tend to think she's legit, but she mentioned to make sure I bring tip money in case I'm "happy" with the massage. Anytime a massage therapist uses the word happy it catches my attention. Her hours go until 10 PM at night so that's potentially another positive sign. She also does outcall. Her gallery on the website has a nice photo and her Facebook page for the massage business has some even nicer photos.
    Saw this one a year or so ago and saying those pics are dated / misleading is kind. IMO. For me she was on the "tips" before the massage even started, so that makes sense. Massage skill for what I was looking for (5 on 1-10).

  14. #3570

    Sharon

    https://pain-relief-therapeutic-mass...ign=googlemaps

    Any information about this one? PMs or responses to the board is fine. I would tend to think she's legit, but she mentioned to make sure I bring tip money in case I'm "happy" with the massage. Anytime a massage therapist uses the word happy it catches my attention. Her hours go until 10 PM at night so that's potentially another positive sign. She also does outcall. Her gallery on the website has a nice photo and her Facebook page for the massage business has some even nicer photos.

  15. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I thought about pulling the trigger on that one. Searched all over the state of FL for any reviews of Marcela and not one was found. At least not that Marcela. It will be a crapshoot with her I'm sure.
    Tried to arrange some time for after work recovery. Chatted and said lets confirm a time. All good up until the point she said she had to return to FLL and cancelled.

    Questionable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape