Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20548
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    I think the concern is the flood of similar-sounding praise for H, C and L from people that seem to focus their posts on these providers. And then review posts that sound so vague that they almost belong in the Massage forum.

    As noted earlier, if you don't want to post details, either offer to respond to PMs, or just don't post at all.
    Last I checked members aren't supposed to discourage posting. A2 has made numerous points about this. Mongers share what they feel ok sharing.

  2. #20547

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AnuffSaid  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I just found this site. Looking to see if any of you have used this and if it's legit. Many super sexy ladies here that I have not seen on STG.

    https://escort13.com/list/grandrapids/all/1
    At least three of those listings have stolen photos. And that was a quick look. That should be enough to avoid the site.

  3. #20546

    Is Cece still around?

    Anyone seen CeeCee recently or know if she is still around? She was an older woman, black, gave great bbj. I was seeing her consistently up until last summer then I started working. If anyone knows a new number or ad lmk please!

  4. #20545

    Locals

    Hey guys, I've posted before but was hoping someone had connections for the Greenville area. Let me know now what you got.

  5. #20544
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchillies  [View Original Post]
    Hard pass man.

    Feels had because she is the girl in the pics, and is sexy af.

    Though myself and other mongers have met with her only to get a lap dance (a good one) and she tells you to jerk off and then to leave eventually.

    I even paid her as much as 250? I think* because it was a while ago and we agreed on FS.

    Though she gave the boot instead.

    Tis a shame too. I've been tempted but hear that for what she does do she upcharges like a mf.
    Ok Thanks for the feedback will definitely pass.

  6. #20543
    Quote Originally Posted by JscinGR  [View Original Post]
    Post that review please-she is on my hit list too.
    Hard pass man.

    Feels had because she is the girl in the pics, and is sexy af.

    Though myself and other mongers have met with her only to get a lap dance (a good one) and she tells you to jerk off and then to leave eventually.

    I even paid her as much as 250? I think* because it was a while ago and we agreed on FS.

    Though she gave the boot instead.

    Tis a shame too. I've been tempted but hear that for what she does do she upcharges like a mf.

  7. #20542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Curious

    I thought I had read a review on her earlier but can't seem to find it. If any one has any info and willing to share, I would appreciate it. Feel free to pm me.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/162690515

  8. #20541
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I googled her phone number and came up with ads with different pictures. I would still see her if that is a close representation though.
    Hmmm yeah but how would I know til after I see her. And agree if she looks close to thar I would be happy.

  9. #20540
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ44  [View Original Post]
    Your tone just tends to initially set some of us off in a negative way.
    I think the concern is the flood of similar-sounding praise for H, C and L from people that seem to focus their posts on these providers. And then review posts that sound so vague that they almost belong in the Massage forum.

    As noted earlier, if you don't want to post details, either offer to respond to PMs, or just don't post at all.

  10. #20539
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this little treat? Is she legit? Dependable? Probably going to toftt if I don't hear back a negative review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/893884627174
    I googled her phone number and came up with ads with different pictures. I would still see her if that is a close representation though.

  11. #20538

    Tried

    I contacted her and was told she was on 28th street. That's all I got.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this little treat? Is she legit? Dependable? Probably going to toftt if I don't hear back a negative review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/893884627174

  12. #20537

    Breezii baby

    Saw Breezii today for a great BBBJCIM. She is one of the best you will ever have for a BJ.

    She changed hotels to a nicer suite style one now. Private entrance and very out of view spot.

    Been seeing her since 2016. I recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/breeziibaby6165373160

  13. #20536

    Shianne

    Has anyone seen this little treat? Is she legit? Dependable? Probably going to toftt if I don't hear back a negative review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/893884627174

  14. #20535

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I was searching STG for someone new to meet up with and came across "Juicy Juce". Searched this forum for info but didn't have much luck. Anyway, I did reach out to her and found out she requires a picture to meet up. Also her rates are listed too if anyone is interested. I think she is super cute, and I love her curves, but I have a no picture rule.

    Happy hunting!
    You can find information about her by searching this thread for the name "Alexis".

  15. #20534
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I was searching STG for someone new to meet up with and came across "Juicy Juce". Searched this forum for info but didn't have much luck. Anyway, I did reach out to her and found out she requires a picture to meet up. Also her rates are listed too if anyone is interested. I think she is super cute, and I love her curves, but I have a no picture rule.

    Happy hunting!
    She's a skank, and she stinks. Stay away from her at all cost.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape