Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 26668
-
12-28-23 11:18 #20533Regular Member

Posts: 12More Detail
Please, no need to be sorry. Your tone just tends to initially set some of us off in a negative way. I can certainly add more detail to help folks make a more informed decision about seeing a provider. I tend to neglect details regarding specific acts because I am simply not comfortable discussing them in a public forum. I can add the following: We met at a private location within 5 minutes of downtown in a safe & quiet neighborhood. I was able to find plenty of parking within a couple blocks of the location. Both ladies were freshly showered / shaved and, although I explored quite extensively, there were absolutely no offensive odors. Both ladies hands, lips or other body parts were in intimate contact with me nearly the entire time and they were clearly accustomed to working together. As far as specific positions or sexual acts, all I am comfortable sharing is that both ladies were willing to accommodate all of my requests and that they both worked quite enthusiastically towards helping me to finish in a satisfactory way. I suspect they will do their best to treat you right as long as you are clean and well mannered.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
This is all quite positive because my experiences have been very positive. I am the type of guy that finds a partner he likes and visits her regularly. I tend to focus upon attitude, chemistry, enthusiasm, kindness and comfort. I have been quite pleased with both of these ladies.
You can certainly DM me for more specific details, however I will require verification in the form of a photo I'd to make certain you are not a malicious actor or a bot. Unless, of course you are Frenz of Benz. Or Benz himself. On more serious note, I do not ignore requests for info in my mailbox. I normally only check in once or twice a week, but will do my best to provide a timely response to anyone who contacts me.
-
12-28-23 11:10 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 96Lola
Tried contacting Lilly V a couple days ago and didn't get a response, with all the Christmas stuff going on, I wanted a relaxing time so contacted Lola. Comms were good, got the location which was interesting in a business building. Got in, I must've looked like I was lost cause the security guy at the desk asked me if I needed help finding the location LOL. I just needed a sec to get my bearings and found the suite. Got inside, met Lola, led me to one of the rooms and left, let me get comfortable on the massage table. Agreed on time again, she got undressed, and provided a very relaxing, sensual massage. She's not a spinner by any means but had smooth skin and very large, natural fun bags. On the flip, massage got really good, but more touching. Got edged a bit but her hand skills were excellent and wasn't going to last. As I was getting ready to pop, she put those large, soft, natural titties around me and had me finish off in Russian. I maybe could have been more handsy but first time seeing someone, I'd rather not push my luck. This was just what I needed during the stressful holiday season and will for sure repeat. She had the oil nice and warm for the massage (kinda had a light baby oil scent to it which was the only thing I would change-to completely unscented). Otherwise, lots of warm towels to clean off. Damage $1. 5 for 45 min and a wel deserved tip. Highly recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/massage/black_caribbean/lola-the-goddess-/241587356442
Peter.
-
12-28-23 10:51 #20531Senior Member

Posts: 218Intel on Juicy Juce
Hey all. I was searching STG for someone new to meet up with and came across "Juicy Juce". Searched this forum for info but didn't have much luck. Anyway, I did reach out to her and found out she requires a picture to meet up. Also her rates are listed too if anyone is interested. I think she is super cute, and I love her curves, but I have a no picture rule.
Happy hunting!
-
12-28-23 10:50 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 96Stress free time
Saw this one a couple weeks ago, comms were prompt, agreed terms on relatively short notice. Got to the incall, was parked right in front of door, she came down and I got out, got inside and she ran up the stairs. I was like WTF, I proceeded to follow up and got into the apartment. Got a lecture about not standing at the door and how her neighbors might see her. I was thinking why would I want to stand there waiting and have her neighbors see me. Got through that awkward part and went into the room. Decent place inside. Got down to business with nice BBBJ, lfk, mish to finish. She told me her name but I can't recall for the life of me, between the candle scent and getting a lecture, I was half checked out LOL. Was going to try for a second pop but I'm a bit sensitive to certain smells and she had a strong candle or air freshener with cinnamon or some type of scent. Clothes absorbed the scent and had to try and air it out on the way home. She's legit, skills were decent, and may repeat in a pinch. A bit on the pricey side. YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/893855357114
Peter.
-
12-28-23 10:50 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 337Chastised
You may want to go back and examine exactly who was doing the chastising.
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 10:43 #20528Regular Member

Posts: 19Recommendation
I will be back in GR in a few weeks a want to avoid a bad encounter like I had with Angela. Would love a busty provider and full GFE. It's difficult to tell from reviews who does what so PM is ok too. A full hour for $400 or less preferred. A few that look nice are below. Unsure if Sabrina offers a non BDSM appointment. Lauren someone mentioned to me that she isn't in GR anymore so might have the wrong one listed sorry. Thank you for the help. I'll see Mia again if the providers for escorts isn't great in your city she was fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/435783259147
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/082393096427
https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
-
12-28-23 10:36 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 130Too much vs. Not enough
Honestly, I just find it crazy ironic how just a couple months ago, I was getting chastised for being too detailed, but now we are seeing the opposite.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 09:01 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 397Ally
Ally used to be my go to girl. With some of the red flags I will see her every once in a while. The best part of it is when I have trouble finishing with her, I will jackoff while she plays with my balls and paint her face when I am ready to explode.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 00:39 #20525Senior Member

Posts: 324My bad
Sorry, didn't realize we post these reviews and only give information that makes these girls happy. I thought this was a place to give honest reviews and details so a guy knows what to truly expect when he sees the girl, not the "dream" she wants broadcast. Guess I messed up on all the reviews I did in the past because I actually reviewed the girl for the reality of the meet, good and bad. God knows we want this site to be another marketing tool for the girls. Don't want it to turn into a sight that speaks the truth about them.
Originally Posted by JVisaGod
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 23:31 #20524Regular Member

Posts: 20Gfe
Looking for recommendations on a solid GFE provider. I know GFE might mean different things to different people. To me it includes lots of hugging, kissing, and cuddling. I know CJ might be a solid option for this, but her availability doesn't align with my schedule. Any other good options out there?
-
12-27-23 23:19 #20523Senior Member

Posts: 1014VetteMan spelled out the additional details needed. Mongers need to know what services you received, other than "a good time". It helps them to decide if she / they are worth seeing. Everyone knows it's always YMMV! If you don't want to publicly post details or the Lady asks you not to publicly post them, you could say PM for Details. It helps to be helpful.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ44
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 23:12 #20522Senior Member

Posts: 234LOL Jesus Christ guys
There is no conspiracy here. These ladies are not new to the scene and have been reviewed many times. Some girls don't like it when we give super detailed reviews and some guys don't feel the need to provide explicit details.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
BTW, Lauren's pics are absolutely real.
-
12-27-23 22:06 #20521Banned Member

Posts: 216[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-27-23 21:11 #20520Regular Member

Posts: 17Same
I saw her earlier this year and had a similar experience, though she had a friend there as well so I opted for a duo and what a waste of time and money. Didn't get me to finish, was a clock watcher to boot.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 20:08 #20519Senior Member

Posts: 319That sucks was hoping to see her again.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





