Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 26667
-
12-29-23 15:27 #20547Regular Member

Posts: 22Fake
At least three of those listings have stolen photos. And that was a quick look. That should be enough to avoid the site.
Originally Posted by AnuffSaid
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 14:39 #20546Regular Member

Posts: 1Is Cece still around?
Anyone seen CeeCee recently or know if she is still around? She was an older woman, black, gave great bbj. I was seeing her consistently up until last summer then I started working. If anyone knows a new number or ad lmk please!
-
12-29-23 13:03 #20545Regular Member

Posts: 13Locals
Hey guys, I've posted before but was hoping someone had connections for the Greenville area. Let me know now what you got.
-
12-29-23 11:45 #20544Senior Member

Posts: 319Ok Thanks for the feedback will definitely pass.
Originally Posted by Alchillies
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 10:50 #20543Senior Member

Posts: 53Hard pass man.
Originally Posted by JscinGR
[View Original Post]
Feels had because she is the girl in the pics, and is sexy af.
Though myself and other mongers have met with her only to get a lap dance (a good one) and she tells you to jerk off and then to leave eventually.
I even paid her as much as 250? I think* because it was a while ago and we agreed on FS.
Though she gave the boot instead.
Tis a shame too. I've been tempted but hear that for what she does do she upcharges like a mf.
-
12-29-23 03:27 #20542Senior Member

Posts: 162Curious
I thought I had read a review on her earlier but can't seem to find it. If any one has any info and willing to share, I would appreciate it. Feel free to pm me.
Thanks.
CJ.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/162690515
-
12-28-23 22:34 #20541Senior Member

Posts: 319Hmmm yeah but how would I know til after I see her. And agree if she looks close to thar I would be happy.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 22:07 #20540Senior Member

Posts: 262I think the concern is the flood of similar-sounding praise for H, C and L from people that seem to focus their posts on these providers. And then review posts that sound so vague that they almost belong in the Massage forum.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ44
[View Original Post]
As noted earlier, if you don't want to post details, either offer to respond to PMs, or just don't post at all.
-
12-28-23 21:13 #20539Senior Member

Posts: 312I googled her phone number and came up with ads with different pictures. I would still see her if that is a close representation though.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 20:09 #20538Regular Member

Posts: 64Tried
I contacted her and was told she was on 28th street. That's all I got.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 18:03 #20537Banned Member

Posts: 1268Breezii baby
Saw Breezii today for a great BBBJCIM. She is one of the best you will ever have for a BJ.
She changed hotels to a nicer suite style one now. Private entrance and very out of view spot.
Been seeing her since 2016. I recommend.
https://tryst.link/escort/breeziibaby6165373160
-
12-28-23 15:14 #20536Senior Member

Posts: 319Shianne
Has anyone seen this little treat? Is she legit? Dependable? Probably going to toftt if I don't hear back a negative review.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/893884627174
-
12-28-23 14:38 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 41Alexis
You can find information about her by searching this thread for the name "Alexis".
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 14:04 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 77She's a skank, and she stinks. Stay away from her at all cost.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 11:18 #20533Regular Member

Posts: 12More Detail
Please, no need to be sorry. Your tone just tends to initially set some of us off in a negative way. I can certainly add more detail to help folks make a more informed decision about seeing a provider. I tend to neglect details regarding specific acts because I am simply not comfortable discussing them in a public forum. I can add the following: We met at a private location within 5 minutes of downtown in a safe & quiet neighborhood. I was able to find plenty of parking within a couple blocks of the location. Both ladies were freshly showered / shaved and, although I explored quite extensively, there were absolutely no offensive odors. Both ladies hands, lips or other body parts were in intimate contact with me nearly the entire time and they were clearly accustomed to working together. As far as specific positions or sexual acts, all I am comfortable sharing is that both ladies were willing to accommodate all of my requests and that they both worked quite enthusiastically towards helping me to finish in a satisfactory way. I suspect they will do their best to treat you right as long as you are clean and well mannered.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
This is all quite positive because my experiences have been very positive. I am the type of guy that finds a partner he likes and visits her regularly. I tend to focus upon attitude, chemistry, enthusiasm, kindness and comfort. I have been quite pleased with both of these ladies.
You can certainly DM me for more specific details, however I will require verification in the form of a photo I'd to make certain you are not a malicious actor or a bot. Unless, of course you are Frenz of Benz. Or Benz himself. On more serious note, I do not ignore requests for info in my mailbox. I normally only check in once or twice a week, but will do my best to provide a timely response to anyone who contacts me.








Reply With Quote






