Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1085
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #545

    WittyLover

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I'm not OP, but I image this is likely her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-ce2cfe49d1f2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapeno007  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Sorry guys, I forgot the link. This is her.

  2. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    Likewise. She reached out initially on Seeking. Quoted me $600 which was a hard pass based on her photos. She's been on Tryst a few months now. Initially at $700. I have seen her lower it to $500. I don't guess she is getting much interest at those price points.
    I had chatted with her about 3 months ago and we had agreed on 4 coins. I had similar hesitancy based on her social that she looked much heavier than the pics on the site, so I passed as I do prefer the tall slim model ones and not really into bigger girls. She did spam multiple times afterwards wanting to meet up so my guess anyone wanting to have fun with her could negotiate lower rates.

  3. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    This one contacted me a while back, but her social media pics indicated that she's heavier than her pics, so I passed. I might have tried for 300, but wasn't even interested enough to try to negotiate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-71ce652e3211

    She's on tryst now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloexox

    Definitely not worth 600 LOL.
    Likewise. She reached out initially on Seeking. Quoted me $600 which was a hard pass based on her photos. She's been on Tryst a few months now. Initially at $700. I have seen her lower it to $500. I don't guess she is getting much interest at those price points.

  4. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Flfisherman  [View Original Post]
    I'm not OP, but I image this is likely her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-ce2cfe49d1f2

  5. #541

    WittyLover

    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd toss this one out to you guys as she's moving out of my area, from TN to Tampa next week. I've seen here a few times. She's real, clean, doesn't drink, dtf, can take a pounding, willing to go bare, not expensive, & her idea of date night dinner is IHOP (I'm not kidding). I know this sounds too good to be true, but try her out.
    Is this her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-d9f8724e9c0e

  6. #540

    Gone pro

    This one contacted me a while back, but her social media pics indicated that she's heavier than her pics, so I passed. I might have tried for 300, but wasn't even interested enough to try to negotiate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-71ce652e3211

    She's on tryst now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloexox

    Definitely not worth 600 LOL.

  7. #539

    Very Interesting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd toss this one out to you guys as she's moving out of my area, from TN to Tampa next week. I've seen here a few times. She's real, clean, doesn't drink, dtf, can take a pounding, willing to go bare, not expensive, & her idea of date night dinner is IHOP (I'm not kidding). I know this sounds too good to be true, but try her out.
    Who is "this one?" She sounds great.

    Any photos? How does she advertise, or is this exactly that?

    Dick.

  8. #538

    Wittylover link

    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd toss this one out to you guys as she's moving out of my area, from TN to Tampa next week. I've seen here a few times. She's real, clean, doesn't drink, dtf, can take a pounding, willing to go bare, not expensive, & her idea of date night dinner is IHOP (I'm not kidding). I know this sounds too good to be true, but try her out.
    Do you have a link?

  9. #537

    WittyLover

    I thought I'd toss this one out to you guys as she's moving out of my area, from TN to Tampa next week. I've seen here a few times. She's real, clean, doesn't drink, dtf, can take a pounding, willing to go bare, not expensive, & her idea of date night dinner is IHOP (I'm not kidding). I know this sounds too good to be true, but try her out.

  10. #536

    Any one got girls to trade

    I'm going to visiting Tampa. I've seen some of the posts on here and seeing if anyone has a chick to trade.

  11. #535

    Bubble Butt Ebony

    Cute bubble butt ebony spinner needs some help this weekend (Saturday-Monday) in Orlando or Tampa she has been here before.

    No incall, outcall only. Her photos are attached for visuals.

    Active Senior Members PM for contact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05b1a1617a4298bcda686095993573a042efffa1-1.jpg‎   05b1a1617a4298bcda686095993573a042efffa1-2.jpg‎   d8282df31dea92ca24d0086f7e9f818095d6c716-2.jpg‎  

  12. #534

    At least she's consistent (ly scammy)

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePumper  [View Original Post]
    Interesting she told me that she was just looking for a mentor and not an arrangement of any type. LOL.
    She told me her rent was due by end of day. At 10 pm on the 17th. I mean, at least try to make some sense. Honestly, that site used to be great but is completely useless now other than some mindless entertainment if you happen to be bored.

  13. #533

    The legs!

    In starting talks here. Any info would be appreciated. She offers her room mate in her profile, I haven't inquired about this yet. Here is her link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ce232ad14e3a#.

  14. #532

    Something for every taste on Seeking

    Really have seen wide range of types on Seeking. I know some of you guys are into spinners, so go ahead and take the plunge and let me know how it goes. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-817486b1ea22

  15. #531

    Aint nothing but a Hound Dog

    Quick report on a girl I met up a while back ago. She looks a bit like a young Lisa Marie Pressley so I pulled the trigger and met up with her. Overall good time, although everything covered and would not do anal (at least on the first visit she claimed). Had some drinks the proceeded to my bedroom and started off doggy style and pounded her from behind and flipped her over and continued to ram her pretty good. I told her to finish me off with a BJ which she proceeded to do and had to convince her to do BBBJ which at the end agreed to as I told I could not come with a condom on. She did not want me to cum in her mouth since in her words "that's gross". Well ended up blowing a bit in her face at least but not as satisfactory ending as I would like.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-6f80891e67be

    Overall: 6/10 experience. 5 coins.

    In person actually better looking than the pictures, I would rate her 7/10 on my scale. All covered, and only after some convincing BBBJ.

    WIR: No because of the many rules. On a side note, she came straight to my place and a friend of hers dropped her off in a pickup truck while we were having fun. I didn't get a good look at the driver but for a second thought it could be a dude. Not sure if a pimp situation or just a BF who is ok with her making some money on the side, thought it should be worth mentioning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape