Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 523 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6720
    [QUOTE=JavaMan;6739285]Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent. [ / QUOTE_.

    I spoke with her today. Plan on seeing her tonight. All is well, cell.

    Number still works. She'll be posting a new ad shortly.

  2. #6719

    Miss M

    Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent.

  3. #6718

    Reports of guy in ski mask

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    2 reports of guy in ski mask robbing her visitors. See reports 6687 - 6691.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...286&viewfull=1#post6699286.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/959-465-9042
    Four of them are working together. Photos for future reverence. That go by Annie, Frankie, Tiffany and Kash.

    Happy New Year all.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8153.jpg‎   IMG_6440.jpg‎   IMG_4303.jpg‎   IMG_7339.jpg‎   IMG_8756.jpg‎  


  4. #6717

    Torrington Catsuit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/487155242391

    Hey Mongers, This one caught my eye, Torrington would be a bit of a hike, but if she's worth it? Anyone with any data?

    Happy Mongering!!

  5. #6716

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...-/638043830923

    Has anyone met with her and if so how was she?

    I keep seeing her ad and have texted with her on several occasions but was never able to align schedules.

    Poo.
    See post #24525 in the Hartford section from yesterday. It's a brief negative review.

  6. #6715
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/662328540727

    Looking for generous gentlemen? No, what she's looking for is men to try to take advantage of by begging for more $ during and after the deed. Then asking to stop at a drive thru McDonald's, ordering for 2. I know there's a dude in the background because I've seen her a couple of times. First time a car date and afterwards saw her climb into a waiting black pick up truck. 2nd time was an attempt at a hotel in Farmington, and same black pick up truck was parked near where she was waiting for me. I drove off without partaking. She's skanky too. Needs a shower. Won't allow cim but wants 100 for her dates. Out of her mind. When I challenged her on some things, she got very defensive, telling me to mind my business. This, after I took her to the drive thru after the deed. And was giving her a ride back to the house I picked her up at. Told her I could let her out anytime and she could walk, bluffing. Because I didn't want her causing a scene and getting me jammed up in good ol dirtybury. So just took her back, dropped her off. And good riddance. Won't ever give her the courtesy of any repeat visits. Hope the rest of you don't either. If you do, you've been informed. YMMV I guess.
    Thanks for the update. Live and learn. She is at best a SW.

  7. #6714

    Quick Question

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...-/638043830923

    Has anyone met with her and if so how was she?

    I keep seeing her ad and have texted with her on several occasions but was never able to align schedules.

    Poo.

  8. #6713
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/662328540727

    Looking for generous gentlemen? No, what she's looking for is men to try to take advantage of by begging for more $ during and after the deed. Then asking to stop at a drive thru McDonald's, ordering for 2. I know there's a dude in the background because I've seen her a couple of times. First time a car date and afterwards saw her climb into a waiting black pick up truck. 2nd time was an attempt at a hotel in Farmington, and same black pick up truck was parked near where she was waiting for me. I drove off without partaking. She's skanky too. Needs a shower. Won't allow cim but wants 100 for her dates. Out of her mind. When I challenged her on some things, she got very defensive, telling me to mind my business. This, after I took her to the drive thru after the deed. And was giving her a ride back to the house I picked her up at. Told her I could let her out anytime and she could walk, bluffing. Because I didn't want her causing a scene and getting me jammed up in good ol dirtybury. So just took her back, dropped her off. And good riddance. Won't ever give her the courtesy of any repeat visits. Hope the rest of you don't either. If you do, you've been informed. YMMV I guess.

  9. #6712

    Kayla

    Hey gents, Kayla has resurfaced in WB. She has a new apartment and looking for a few new clients. She asked me to give her digits out to some of my close pals.

    PM me if I know you.

    Stay hard.

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1217.jpg‎  

  10. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    Wise words. But after you build rapport and price / schedule that is fixed. I bring one. Of my regulars pizza lunchables and Heineken 🤣 woman is in her 30's 💯.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with bringing a regular friend a few goodies. I've got a friend with whom I've developed a rapport with. I'll bring some household things I know she likes. Based on the inability to get to a store it's a nice gesture & in return a more reasonable unrushed GFE type of experience. If you find the right person it can be a nice arrangement. Eventually though, you'll want strange. If she's got a big voluptuous body, you'll want the spinner or visa versa.

    That's just how we are wired.

  11. #6710

    Read My Report

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Whats the story here with this one Poo ? A number search reveals that number on ad is a real person named Savannah _ _ _ _ _ _ from Florida. Pictures match also. Is it someone with stolen pics or is she not in Florida anymore. You can PM Me the details if you want.

    Thanks.
    In the Rip off Waterbury section. Basically cash and dash and then had two guys come help escort me out of the building! LOL. Poo.

  12. #6709
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/115107112633

    They are back at it again and will rip you off. You have been warned! Poo.
    Whats the story here with this one Poo ? A number search reveals that number on ad is a real person named Savannah _ _ _ _ _ _ from Florida. Pictures match also. Is it someone with stolen pics or is she not in Florida anymore. You can PM Me the details if you want.

    Thanks.

  13. #6708

    Berware!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/115107112633

    They are back at it again and will rip you off. You have been warned! Poo.

  14. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by SixSixty  [View Original Post]
    Know this post is a month old and not to kick you while you're down friend but wanted to point out something in case you're in a similar situation in the future. Aside from the ludicrous HH, (if you're spending that without blinking I think you're over qualified for the skip the games budget) if someone leaves you hanging after you've given them a heads up and Begs you to return after you decide that you're done waiting guess what? You have leverage. You know how bees are more afraid of you than you are of them? These girls need quick cash more than you need quick ass. She wants to make it up to you? Tell her to knock $100 off, she wants some delivery? Tell her to doordash, that's not your job. Your job is to bring a donation, a set of cock and balls and have a spare rubber handy just in case. Nothing more nothing less. There's being optimistic and expecting good service but this whole thing just looks naive never believe what these girls say at face value and always take the ad with a grain of salt. Most of all never be afraid to push back when you feel like you're being fucked with and you can always take your ball and go home, there's always a next time and a better girl. Stay safe and find your line in the sand.
    Wise words. But after you build rapport and price / schedule that is fixed. I bring one. Of my regulars pizza lunchables and Heineken 🤣 woman is in her 30's 💯.

  15. #6706

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/918791967854

    The link to the person I was talking about in the earlier post. Robbed my friend earlier definitely stay away.
    I almost made a huge mistake before I read the history on this one. Thanks for saving my ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape