Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7838
-
12-27-23 19:20 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 611https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/662328540727
Looking for generous gentlemen? No, what she's looking for is men to try to take advantage of by begging for more $ during and after the deed. Then asking to stop at a drive thru McDonald's, ordering for 2. I know there's a dude in the background because I've seen her a couple of times. First time a car date and afterwards saw her climb into a waiting black pick up truck. 2nd time was an attempt at a hotel in Farmington, and same black pick up truck was parked near where she was waiting for me. I drove off without partaking. She's skanky too. Needs a shower. Won't allow cim but wants 100 for her dates. Out of her mind. When I challenged her on some things, she got very defensive, telling me to mind my business. This, after I took her to the drive thru after the deed. And was giving her a ride back to the house I picked her up at. Told her I could let her out anytime and she could walk, bluffing. Because I didn't want her causing a scene and getting me jammed up in good ol dirtybury. So just took her back, dropped her off. And good riddance. Won't ever give her the courtesy of any repeat visits. Hope the rest of you don't either. If you do, you've been informed. YMMV I guess.
-
12-26-23 18:14 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 2147Kayla
Hey gents, Kayla has resurfaced in WB. She has a new apartment and looking for a few new clients. She asked me to give her digits out to some of my close pals.
PM me if I know you.
Stay hard.
PA.
-
12-26-23 10:43 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 982I don't think there is anything wrong with bringing a regular friend a few goodies. I've got a friend with whom I've developed a rapport with. I'll bring some household things I know she likes. Based on the inability to get to a store it's a nice gesture & in return a more reasonable unrushed GFE type of experience. If you find the right person it can be a nice arrangement. Eventually though, you'll want strange. If she's got a big voluptuous body, you'll want the spinner or visa versa.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
That's just how we are wired.
-
12-24-23 13:46 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 1000Read My Report
In the Rip off Waterbury section. Basically cash and dash and then had two guys come help escort me out of the building! LOL. Poo.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 10:28 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 199Whats the story here with this one Poo ? A number search reveals that number on ad is a real person named Savannah _ _ _ _ _ _ from Florida. Pictures match also. Is it someone with stolen pics or is she not in Florida anymore. You can PM Me the details if you want.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-24-23 08:26 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 1000Berware!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/115107112633
They are back at it again and will rip you off. You have been warned! Poo.
-
12-24-23 05:50 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 82Wise words. But after you build rapport and price / schedule that is fixed. I bring one. Of my regulars pizza lunchables and Heineken 🤣 woman is in her 30's 💯.
Originally Posted by SixSixty
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 22:58 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 856Thanks
I almost made a huge mistake before I read the history on this one. Thanks for saving my ass.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 07:47 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 93Picture if link goes away.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 03:18 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 93Girl #1 known UTR for years for occasional car fun but not lately.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/213932045086
-
12-21-23 09:45 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 43Know this post is a month old and not to kick you while you're down friend but wanted to point out something in case you're in a similar situation in the future. Aside from the ludicrous HH, (if you're spending that without blinking I think you're over qualified for the skip the games budget) if someone leaves you hanging after you've given them a heads up and Begs you to return after you decide that you're done waiting guess what? You have leverage. You know how bees are more afraid of you than you are of them? These girls need quick cash more than you need quick ass. She wants to make it up to you? Tell her to knock $100 off, she wants some delivery? Tell her to doordash, that's not your job. Your job is to bring a donation, a set of cock and balls and have a spare rubber handy just in case. Nothing more nothing less. There's being optimistic and expecting good service but this whole thing just looks naive never believe what these girls say at face value and always take the ad with a grain of salt. Most of all never be afraid to push back when you feel like you're being fucked with and you can always take your ball and go home, there's always a next time and a better girl. Stay safe and find your line in the sand.
Originally Posted by HalfMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 09:47 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 304Watch out
I saw this girls photo mixed in with the other photos, they don't look trustworthy anyway, I almost made an appointment until I read your post Thanks.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 05:26 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 625That may be the point. All the others have the same phone numbers and are known scamers. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 10:43 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 93She is not in any of the images.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 17:23 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 930Danger Will Robinson
2 reports of guy in ski mask robbing her visitors. See reports 6687 - 6691.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...286&viewfull=1#post6699286.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/959-465-9042











Reply With Quote





