The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi anyone been to a massage place in Riverview on Eastside of fort st Massage that some kind of store inside of a house. ? Thanks.
    It's not in a house. It's in a strip mall at Fort and Sibley. I haven't had the chance to go there yet.

    https://g.co/kgs/PfEpff

  2. #30275

    Riverview

    Hi anyone been to a massage place in Riverview on Eastside of fort st Massage that some kind of store inside of a house. ? Thanks.

  3. #30274

    Gold Star

    Was intrigued by recent reports and tried it out. Location address in ads are misleading, this is about 1/4 mile east of 75 on 8 Mile. You'll see the most obvious sign I've seen lately for an AMP.

    Arrived around 11 am On a weekday. Was greeted by a young cute gal who said her name was Amy. She told me I had to wait 20 minutes, so I waited in my room. Amy came back and gave me the table shower, which was nice, but not a necessity in my book. After a dry-off, I lie on the table and Amy comes back and says she has a previous appointment and that I have to wait again, for 5 minutes.

    Soon thereafter, Ruby came in. She was somewhat attractive, a little belly on her, but it was all good. Tough negotiations, had to go $220 as previously reported. CBJ with 69, CFS with her flapper snatch lips. Don't see that too often on Asians. She followed by a hard elbow massage, and was out the door in another 30 minutes. Don't know if they offer a 30 minute rate, but didn't get close to an hour, even with delays.

  4. #30273
    Quote Originally Posted by Riker101  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with Lisa tomorrow. So excited. It's been a while. Love to see a beautiful woman that speaks English.
    What is her contact info?

  5. #30272

    Tt

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoee1  [View Original Post]
    I know the girl from the second link is a worker from tropical touch, idk if the ad itself is real or not but the girl is real. If you do TOFTT, let me know how it goes!
    I went to see Melody and she is one hot tamale. If I was to ever return I wouldn't pay the extra for the bikini option. Her work attire is way hotter than the bikinis they wear. The work attire is a tight tank top and tight yoga pants, just like in their ad. The bikini is a fluffy bathing suit that doesn't reveal much. I knew going in I wasn't going to get any extras so I wasn't disappointed when my time was up. I just wanted to see for myself what this place is all about. The prices are on their website. I left what I would have if I did leave happy because Melody is such a sweetie and I enjoyed the eye candy.

  6. #30271
    Yes it is.

  7. #30270

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoo2016  [View Original Post]
    Well since it appears this pissed off the A2 forum maybe we can have some better luck here.

    Jessi will be in Novi on Friday and I highly recommend you shoot her a text. She is a very chill easygoing provider who offers exceptional massage and nuru. Do yourself the favor and make sure you see her.

    https://onlyfans.com/jessifantasy
    Is this her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/766495407780

  8. #30269
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Cherry Blossom was allegedly closed after a raid roughly six months ago. They had video cameras trained on the door and cash register area. They maintained phone records which, at least in the short term, tied to specific visits and workers. To the best of my knowledge the rooms weren't bugged. It's strange there were no news accounts of the closure or rates.
    Sometimes, the bigger target is not necessarily the guys walking in and out. LE can use the 24-hour cameras to show that some girls don't leave the place, including at night, that they eat and sleep there; the inference (questionable) is that the girls are prevented from leaving and are therefore being trafficked.

    LE follows that up with the testimony of two undercovers that go in and get offered a HE for $ and the place gets raided. The TV news conference later that day says there was trafficking.

  9. #30268

    Lisa. Commerce.

    I had the privilege to spend some time with Lisa. It had been a while. She was with family out of state. She's just so cool. So sexy and so nice. I'm just such a fan of a private provider over going to a parlor. 180 $ for the hour.

  10. #30267

    Magic Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus74  [View Original Post]
    What city is Magic in?
    Magic is located at the east end of a strip mall on the corner of Eight mile and Lahser. Kind of a seedy area but the spa is very clean and nice. The girls are all hot, friendly and aim to please. Be sure to get the table shower.

  11. #30266

    Jessi Fantasy coming to Novi

    Well since it appears this pissed off the A2 forum maybe we can have some better luck here.

    Jessi will be in Novi on Friday and I highly recommend you shoot her a text. She is a very chill easygoing provider who offers exceptional massage and nuru. Do yourself the favor and make sure you see her.

    https://onlyfans.com/jessifantasy

  12. #30265
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus74  [View Original Post]
    What city is Magic in?
    Detroit, MI.

  13. #30264
    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    Do you want someone to convince you it is perfectly safe?
    Wouldn't that be nice.

  14. #30263
    Quote Originally Posted by Milip80  [View Original Post]
    Where about in Troy? I'll be by that area in a few days? Did that say it was at a parlor or somewhere else?
    Didn't say. Just said Troy.

  15. #30262
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    I've got to get some opinions on seeing these girls and daty. I read reviews where guys are doing it. Aren't you concerned with catching something? If the girl is using a CBJ and worried about it with you wouldn't you think not having any protection and going down on her might not be wise? Change my mind. I want to but I just can't bring myself to do it.
    You're going to have to weigh the risk vs reward and decide for yourself. Given how many of these ladies smell, there's really not that many opportunities. If she needs a shower, I'm for sure not going down on her. Clean, reliable, not fat are at the top of my list. Pretty much my whole list actually. You should know that I'm also a fan of eating ass and weigh my advice accordingly. LOL.

    EDIT: SRY. Thought this was in the Escort Section. The ladies I've tonged in AMPs have all tasted like edible lube. But, never a smell. They always swat you away from their butthole. But, are the same ones that will go in after your prostate without warning. All the AMP ladies I've visited use a cover for FS, so you probably won't encounter the last customer's load. Can't say that about the random tweaker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape