Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 43526
-
12-28-23 09:07 #39326Senior Member

Posts: 144Pretty sure that he meant PM as prostate massage and L1 as level 1, meaning hand job.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
After rereading his post, not sure anymore regarding PM because he said it was a jackhammer. Hard to imagine how it could be applied to prostate massage. But who knows.
-
12-28-23 08:54 #39325Senior Member

Posts: 40PM explained
PM is prostate massage.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
Trey.
-
12-27-23 23:28 #39324Senior Member

Posts: 1811PM is normally "private message". What does it mean here? Also, what is P1? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BonJovi
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 23:17 #39323Senior Member

Posts: 36Mimi at Green Door is fun, but it not Sophia
I met Mimi. She is cute and younger than average for Green door, and her English is pretty good. But. She's not Sophia.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 22:44 #39322Senior Member

Posts: 3853Is that hard old lady still there on the left when you walk in? I used to frequent when Niko was there. The old lady would have a piss fit because everyone wanted Niko. Haven't been there in years. Seems like I'm not missing anything at all. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by Hotboyzz
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 21:53 #39321Senior Member

Posts: 133299 Newport Ave. 2nd Fl 4658
Decided to venture back over to 299 Newport Ave. 2nd Fl 4658 Save your money and time. There are way more better and cheaper options available in Quincy. Went for hh $50 bucks. Massage was rushed with little to no sensuality. Very mechanical and quick. Changed $100 for a partially nude message. Man times have changed along with the new management. This spot is a complete ripoff. Will not repeat again.
-
12-27-23 21:39 #39320Regular Member

Posts: 21452 Wash
Visited 452 Wash recently. Tiffany wasn't there. Was greeted by Apple. Real cute spinner. Very slender with a tight body. Did hh and agreed on CFS. Started off with CBJ which was decent. CFS was pretty good. Knows how to ride. Did a few positions until finish. Real good session. Would recommend. I saw another provider there. Looked thicker with a nice rack. MILF type vibes. All in all good rotation at this place right now.
-
12-27-23 20:43 #39319Regular Member

Posts: 15X Oxford place CT.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:38 #39318Senior Member

Posts: 225Several years ago there used to be a spa there. I had been there a couple times. Perhaps they got shut down again? There used to be a good one on Railroad St in Bedford across from the bike shop too. I suspect Bedford is strict about allowing new talent into the neighborhood. Another one in Bedford was shut down on Great Road near the Fire Dept a few months ago.
Originally Posted by HappiestEnding
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 18:34 #39317Senior Member

Posts: 75Infamous 558 Emma
Saw Emma last week for 45 minutes. She knew why I was there from the get-go. Laid of me while I was face down and allowed me to roam up her skirt.
Some tease and on the flip she tried for PM but it was a jack hammer. Went right for an L1 and she stuck her tongue in my ear. She's playful and probably worthwhile if she offers you more than L1.
-
12-27-23 18:11 #39316Senior Member

Posts: 520Weird Bedford
There used to be a solo gal who operated in this very location. I can't remember her name. Might have been Linda. I'm talking at least 6 years ago. It's strange that they have an ad with this address, but nothing's there. You may also note on the STG page it says 'we are an agency. '.
Originally Posted by HappiestEnding
[View Original Post]
I'm not going to try the number, but google search shows similar ads on Bedpage, etc.
I wonder if they got the unit number incorrect? Next time I'm in the area, I may take a look around that building.
JP.
-
12-27-23 17:49 #39315Senior Member

Posts: 153Green door
OK you definitely got my interest as well.
Originally Posted by Treyreed1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 16:30 #39314Senior Member

Posts: 67May (Mei) is a sweetheart. I miss her bright smile, upbeat personality, service and massage. I hope she is well and happy. Scarlett Chung I only had the opportunity to see her once. She is another sweetheart.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 16:25 #39313Senior Member

Posts: 67Mimi Green Door CT -0068
Mimi is a short cute girl. A cups, nice nipples. Average body. Mid 30's. Friendly. Went right to business. Nice moans. After cleanup very good massage with oil. Uses her hands, forearms, elbows and knees.
-
12-27-23 16:20 #39312Senior Member

Posts: 452 Mt Auburn H20
I had a weird experience like that at 2 Mt Auburn before "In Spa" became the new owners. I had been to that AMP before back in 2019 . Just twice. With CBJ both times. So one night I decided to just do a Walk-In. If my memory hasn't failed me, it was winter of 2021. I get there & noticed the door downstairs was open. Seemed dark going upstairs. I get to the 2nd floor & complete darkness. No furniture or signage either. It was cold outside, so decided to stay inside & warm up a bit. Used the bathroom & out the door I went.
April if 2022, I made an appointment with In Spa. Massage was good. Lady seemed friendly, but no HE at all. Perhaps she was being cautious since it was Grand Opening. I haven't been back since.
Does anyone know if it's strictly professional or more on Menu?







Reply With Quote




