Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 43526
-
12-27-23 11:07 #39311Senior Member

Posts: 31Weird experience on great rd
So I have this buddy of mine that saw a pretty recent ad on stg for a shop in an office plaza. He decided to toftt, stop in and check it out. Well, he parked in their lot and went up the stairs, past a few professional office doors and got to the suite number and there wasn't any signage. He tried the handle and it was unlocked, opened the door into a completely dark and empty office. No furniture, nothing. Called the number and naturally there was no answer. Basically he was left wondering if it was a parlor that just never opened or did they move out after less than a month, etc. The hell happened here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...o/157039096737
-
12-27-23 08:55 #39310Senior Member

Posts: 346Take a left after the lost socks island
May has ended up on that island of lost Favorite AMP / Aamp gals. May was always a delight to see: once she got known she got very busy but.
Originally Posted by Alintas
[View Original Post]
Never had an attitude. You could have been her 1st or last customer of the day and she always gave her best effort.
She was always friendly and very sweet. She gave a wonderful massage. Her place was always clean and she always delivered. Yes she probably moved back to China. Or where ever she was from. Sometimes these women just live in the NY / NJ area and tell us they are returning to China I guess.
Distant second is Scarlet Chung she didn't stay in buiz too long but also provided good service. She probably still lives and works in area but may be retired and married.
It has been awhile since I have come across any decent Aamp set up.
-
12-27-23 08:48 #39309Senior Member

Posts: 40Green Door place?
Can we help a brother out and narrow it down from a 'green door place' please?
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
Trey.
-
12-27-23 07:25 #39308Senior Member

Posts: 61May of chelms
I think I read somewhere in here a few years ago that May of chelms had retired. I'm thinking if you search you will find some such posts.
Don't know if that was or remains true. Do know that she was great and can see why she was a favorite for you.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 19:44 #39307Senior Member

Posts: 346So many name changes does she have Tattoo now
My favorite Aamp gal is Sweet May of Chelmsford several years ago.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
I did a CT Aamp visit several years ago then replied to an ad that led me to the "door".
The first woman I met was a beautiful spinner and my return visit I met the woman who was their for ages.
She changed her name a couple of times.
Lulu too? If this is same girl? She had a nice body too and was almost GFE.
She got a rose tattoo on her lower tummy?
I am amazed this place has been around so long. I haven't been in ages.
I would prefer to go early in the day and parking in the Chinatown area is a pia.
-
12-26-23 17:58 #39306Senior Member

Posts: 518Same as sophia, mimi. Same person. I belive I had her many times, breast is almost flat right?
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 17:54 #39305Senior Member

Posts: 68Mindful
I went to see Angela of H2 O. She's been really working out. She's as fit as any high end girl. But, still has the price tag of an AMP girl. I think that's a steal. She changed style a bit. She used to tease whole time. I would be going crazy in the first ten minutes. Now, she scaled back on her tease so, we get a more relaxing massage. Got a fully nude HJ with full access to top and bottom. . 65 house / . 8 tip.
-
12-26-23 17:25 #39304Senior Member

Posts: 68Green Door
Green door place has new girl, Mimi. She's fresh off the boat. She speaks just enough English. She's probably in her early 30's. Small Bs. Greeted me in a robe with lingerie underneath. Average massage skills. Some tease at the end. Sucked and fucked to my heart's content (CFS). Wasn't a clock watcher. . 6 house /1. 40 tip.
-
12-26-23 12:31 #39303Senior Member

Posts: 63Is this the place that begins with a "T"?
Originally Posted by GoEag
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 09:36 #39302Senior Member

Posts: 336AMPs getting to close
I am surprised she is not looking for some $ at this point. Then its time to run as it will continue.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 07:57 #39301Senior Member

Posts: 34Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to all fellow AMP mongers!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Have fun and be safe!
I continue to have fun!
-
12-24-23 19:03 #39300Senior Member

Posts: 3853Yes and that lead to her asking me to marry her or her friends, of course a non-legitimate marriage. Though a frequent visitor for years and always got everything I wanted. She still constantly asks me to marry, even today during a massage and the ending. Quite annoying.
Originally Posted by GoEag
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 11:18 #39299Senior Member

Posts: 1247Sunny
Stopped by Sunny Spa (known as 1060) in Waltham recently. Was greeted by Amy again, as turned out her partner (Wendy?) had a day off. Started negotiations right away and was told that she "doesn't do it". I was like WTF, we did it a few weeks ago. "How much you paid? She asked. LOL! "I don't remember", was my response. Heh. "Come back late, around 9". So I did. Covered fuck for 200 on top of the house was back, but it was funny how she remembered seeing me but did not remember the details. It was a good thing as I paid her more the first time.
-
12-24-23 07:33 #39298Senior Member

Posts: 3384 hands experiences
My personal experience is very similar to the previous responses. But I have learned that you can upgrade for less money while the massage is going on as opposed to pre-purchasing 4 hands when you walk in. As an example I have had trouble getting across the finish line here and there, maybe due to a masseuses technique or if I'm tired, at which point I might say "can the other girl come in and help? Every time I've done this I've only been responsible for tipping 2nd girl. I mean seriously she only comes in for 10 minutes so why do they need the house fee. Other technique is to turn down the four hand when they offer it early and then say "actually I would like 4 hands" when they are 5-10 minutes into the massage. Just explain you want to only tip the other girl and no house fee.
Originally Posted by Jared260
[View Original Post]
You do better at BJ or FS spas in my opinion too bc they are all always looking for tips over house fees, they're used to being naked, and they've got more comfort around their co workers.
I've also had 6 hand massages and one 8 hand massage (in Providence. Ugh place is closed). Those were a little difficult to remember due to the amount of Asian T and P in my face.
TL; DR 4 hands can be good but don't pay for more house fees.
-
12-24-23 07:26 #39297Senior Member

Posts: 117Sellers rules
It is the sad reality of this transactional business. They only get paid when they are working, the factory equivalent would be piece work.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
And. Mongers don't always follow through when they call in advance and say I'm coming in 30 or 60 minutes.
So the mps seize the day if someone walks in. Bird in the hand. Then, you actually show up and the bs dance starts in it various forms. Did you call? You wait 10 minutes? You call next time. You take this other girl. Etc. , etc. They may lose your future business but they got mac and cheese money for that day.
I think there is line that gets established if you are regular, maybe they are an atf, and you have their personal cell or wechat. Moves things a bit beyond a oure transaction. They know you, you arrange with them in advance and they can predict what you will do. I do day in advance and don't lose time slots. Both sides are reliable. I use this to update them too when I hit traffic on the way to them, so that they don't give my appointment away even if I'm late, which they do if they don't know you.










Reply With Quote





