Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 1289 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 19324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16384
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.
    Your review just gets stranger & sadder the more it goes on.

  2. #16383

    Jessica

    I have seen her twice in the last few weeks. Her pictures are fairly accurate and not out dated like some. I have only visited for qv car dates so not the best for full exploration. She does allow CIM but you need a cup or something for her since she isn't into swallowing. Getting connected with her can be challenging but over she is a pretty decent time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549

  3. #16382
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.
    Jesus Christ, seriously? That definitely puts the "strange" in "strange".

  4. #16381

    Stardust / emma

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.

  5. #16380
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549
    I just seen someone post a review on her within the last couple weeks. Nothing I remember any different than past reviews, she seems hit or miss and YMMV a lot with this one from what I have read. I have talked to her a couple times, just could not align schedules. Her comms are always good and she seems sweet, not pushy at all.

  6. #16379
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    I opted for QV to sample Kandi and bad news first, she is bigger than the pics. But good news, she was super sweet and BJ was on point. In the end I elected to just play with the tatas while she handied me which was lots of fun, and enjoyed slappin that ass even tho she was bigger than I'd like I made the best of it and probly won't repeat but she was super nice and fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...o/435920588660
    Thank you for the honest report! Seen this one on stg many times and wondered but could never find any info.

  7. #16378

    Recent Jessica Info

    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549

  8. #16377

    Kandi Play

    I opted for QV to sample Kandi and bad news first, she is bigger than the pics. But good news, she was super sweet and BJ was on point. In the end I elected to just play with the tatas while she handied me which was lots of fun, and enjoyed slappin that ass even tho she was bigger than I'd like I made the best of it and probly won't repeat but she was super nice and fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...o/435920588660

  9. #16376

    Re: Diamond (brunette)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Diamond? I searched Diamond but only found info on another blonde Diamond that is not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/895681892053
    She is great! Here is I review I posted a while back.

    Post #14148.

    Rusty Z.

  10. #16375
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well just had an amazing time with the best Brevard has to offer that's right you all know it Michelle is ready to rock your world and then some. I certainly love going over to help her making videos for her only fans. I plan on starting to devote more time to Michelle and she has no problem with that at all. If you want to know more feel free to hit me up I can even share her digits also.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...e-beach-947467

    https://onlyfans.com/bombchellea1
    Late reply but I had to second all the Michelle praise. She blessed me with a BJ that was unlike any I've had. She's a true artist and I should really go back if I get the chance to be in the area.

  11. #16374

    Brunnette Diamond

    Any intel on Diamond? I searched Diamond but only found info on another blonde Diamond that is not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/895681892053

  12. #16373
    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    There were 3 posts all from 2021 when I searched the name Hayley.
    Search the IRC forum for Emma. The reviews are not great.

  13. #16372
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Search her name. There's info on her.
    There were 3 posts all from 2021 when I searched the name Hayley.

  14. #16371

    Hayley Stardust

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    Search her name. There's info on her.

  15. #16370

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape