Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16394

    Kandi Play

    I opted for QV to sample Kandi and bad news first, she is bigger than the pics. But good news, she was super sweet and BJ was on point. In the end I elected to just play with the tatas while she handied me which was lots of fun, and enjoyed slappin that ass even tho she was bigger than I'd like I made the best of it and probly won't repeat but she was super nice and fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...o/435920588660

  2. #16393

    Re: Diamond (brunette)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Diamond? I searched Diamond but only found info on another blonde Diamond that is not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/895681892053
    She is great! Here is I review I posted a while back.

    Post #14148.

    Rusty Z.

  3. #16392
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well just had an amazing time with the best Brevard has to offer that's right you all know it Michelle is ready to rock your world and then some. I certainly love going over to help her making videos for her only fans. I plan on starting to devote more time to Michelle and she has no problem with that at all. If you want to know more feel free to hit me up I can even share her digits also.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...e-beach-947467

    https://onlyfans.com/bombchellea1
    Late reply but I had to second all the Michelle praise. She blessed me with a BJ that was unlike any I've had. She's a true artist and I should really go back if I get the chance to be in the area.

  4. #16391

    Brunnette Diamond

    Any intel on Diamond? I searched Diamond but only found info on another blonde Diamond that is not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/895681892053

  5. #16390
    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    There were 3 posts all from 2021 when I searched the name Hayley.
    Search the IRC forum for Emma. The reviews are not great.

  6. #16389
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Search her name. There's info on her.
    There were 3 posts all from 2021 when I searched the name Hayley.

  7. #16388

    Hayley Stardust

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    Search her name. There's info on her.

  8. #16387

  9. #16386

    Sadie / Cape Canaveral

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, I'm in area tonight and tomorrow night, and was wondering what the area has to offer. Any intel is much appreciated.
    We read all the time of Best of Brevard, I can tell you this Sadie has never dropped her Crown. She is beyond an escort experience and you better have two things ready for her. Stamina and available time on your side. Certainly she has scheduled rates but those are her freak zones not clock times. Sadie has never been aware of a clock. Beyond beautiful looks & spirit this gem will take you places you only dreamed of. STG ad Cocoa Beach w heading "Chilly Willy" know her original communication can be difficult but once your bait is snagged well you have caught the Mother Load. Enjoy.

  10. #16385

    In Cocoa Bch

    Hey Gents, I'm in area tonight and tomorrow night, and was wondering what the area has to offer. Any intel is much appreciated.

  11. #16384

  12. #16383

    New Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    What was damage and for how long? Would also like to know the up charge for BBJ, thanks in advance!
    250 for the hr. 50 for the extra. I didn't bring anymore than what was requested, which is why I didn't do it. She does do cash app if you use that.

  13. #16382

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceMore  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely legit. TOFTT and went to see her tonight. Communication was rough, she only speaks a little english. She looks like the pictures but belly is a little thicker not bad tho. She does have her gf with her but she leaves prior to the event, not sure if she doubles or not. Started with a massage which was so so, got a few kinks out. Tried to upsell for bbj opted out. CBJ was pretty good. Lot of attention to the boys. Started mosh then switched to K9 where she started pushing back on it and I lost it LOL. Good view from the back. YMMV as always but the dream was ok for me.
    What was damage and for how long? Would also like to know the up charge for BBJ, thanks in advance!

  14. #16381

    New Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/zara-sharon/60755043

    Has anyone seen this one? I've been texting seems legit. She even sent an actual face pic. She is down in palmbay area.

    I'm normally hesitant on 786 numbers but have had luck with a couple.

    Any info please let us all know.

    SBR.
    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    TOFFT then report back for us.
    TOFTT requested and fulfilled!

    Quote Originally Posted by OnceMore  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely legit. TOFTT and went to see her tonight. Communication was rough, she only speaks a little english. She looks like the pictures but belly is a little thicker not bad tho. She does have her gf with her but she leaves prior to the event, not sure if she doubles or not. Started with a massage which was so so, got a few kinks out. Tried to upsell for bbj opted out. CBJ was pretty good. Lot of attention to the boys. Started mosh then switched to K9 where she started pushing back on it and I lost it LOL. Good view from the back. YMMV as always but the dream was ok for me.

  15. #16380
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/zara-sharon/60755043

    Has anyone seen this one? I've been texting seems legit. She even sent an actual face pic. She is down in palmbay area.

    I'm normally hesitant on 786 numbers but have had luck with a couple.

    Any info please let us all know.

    SBR.
    TOFFT then report back for us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape