Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16380
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549
    I just seen someone post a review on her within the last couple weeks. Nothing I remember any different than past reviews, she seems hit or miss and YMMV a lot with this one from what I have read. I have talked to her a couple times, just could not align schedules. Her comms are always good and she seems sweet, not pushy at all.

  2. #16379
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    I opted for QV to sample Kandi and bad news first, she is bigger than the pics. But good news, she was super sweet and BJ was on point. In the end I elected to just play with the tatas while she handied me which was lots of fun, and enjoyed slappin that ass even tho she was bigger than I'd like I made the best of it and probly won't repeat but she was super nice and fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...o/435920588660
    Thank you for the honest report! Seen this one on stg many times and wondered but could never find any info.

  3. #16378

    Recent Jessica Info

    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549

  4. #16377

    Kandi Play

    I opted for QV to sample Kandi and bad news first, she is bigger than the pics. But good news, she was super sweet and BJ was on point. In the end I elected to just play with the tatas while she handied me which was lots of fun, and enjoyed slappin that ass even tho she was bigger than I'd like I made the best of it and probly won't repeat but she was super nice and fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...o/435920588660

  5. #16376

    Re: Diamond (brunette)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Diamond? I searched Diamond but only found info on another blonde Diamond that is not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/895681892053
    She is great! Here is I review I posted a while back.

    Post #14148.

    Rusty Z.

  6. #16375
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well just had an amazing time with the best Brevard has to offer that's right you all know it Michelle is ready to rock your world and then some. I certainly love going over to help her making videos for her only fans. I plan on starting to devote more time to Michelle and she has no problem with that at all. If you want to know more feel free to hit me up I can even share her digits also.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...e-beach-947467

    https://onlyfans.com/bombchellea1
    Late reply but I had to second all the Michelle praise. She blessed me with a BJ that was unlike any I've had. She's a true artist and I should really go back if I get the chance to be in the area.

  7. #16374

    Brunnette Diamond

    Any intel on Diamond? I searched Diamond but only found info on another blonde Diamond that is not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/895681892053

  8. #16373
    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    There were 3 posts all from 2021 when I searched the name Hayley.
    Search the IRC forum for Emma. The reviews are not great.

  9. #16372
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Search her name. There's info on her.
    There were 3 posts all from 2021 when I searched the name Hayley.

  10. #16371

    Hayley Stardust

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    Search her name. There's info on her.

  11. #16370

  12. #16369

    Sadie / Cape Canaveral

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, I'm in area tonight and tomorrow night, and was wondering what the area has to offer. Any intel is much appreciated.
    We read all the time of Best of Brevard, I can tell you this Sadie has never dropped her Crown. She is beyond an escort experience and you better have two things ready for her. Stamina and available time on your side. Certainly she has scheduled rates but those are her freak zones not clock times. Sadie has never been aware of a clock. Beyond beautiful looks & spirit this gem will take you places you only dreamed of. STG ad Cocoa Beach w heading "Chilly Willy" know her original communication can be difficult but once your bait is snagged well you have caught the Mother Load. Enjoy.

  13. #16368

    In Cocoa Bch

    Hey Gents, I'm in area tonight and tomorrow night, and was wondering what the area has to offer. Any intel is much appreciated.

  14. #16367

  15. #16366

    New Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    What was damage and for how long? Would also like to know the up charge for BBJ, thanks in advance!
    250 for the hr. 50 for the extra. I didn't bring anymore than what was requested, which is why I didn't do it. She does do cash app if you use that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape