Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16385

    Stacy

    What with positive reviews from AI14 and SBR and her pics, I was definitely interested in meeting Stacy. A day came up where I had some spare time and an itch that needed scratching and I reached out. A few texts back and forth and we set up a meeting for later the same day. I arrived at the general location as scheduled, it took a bit of doing to get her exact location but it finally worked out. Stacy came out to the parking lot to greet me and I was not disappointed, she looks very much like the pics, they may be a few years old, but definitely representative of her current look. She walked me upstairs and to her condo and into her bedroom. She's got the room all set up, low lighting, some background tunes, definitely looking to make you comfortable. Stacy asked what I liked, um, BBBJ please! Girls got some skills, had my complete attention quickly! My dick was enjoying the attention so I had her keep up with the BJ as look as I could hold out. She then got me suited up and climbed on top for some CG action, really enjoyed playing with those tits, very nice! Then we switched into K9, grabbed those sexy hips, smacked her ass a few times and got my nut. Stacy has all the clean up supplies close by, helped me ditch the cover, clean up and back out the door with a smile on my face!

    Some negatives. As both AI14 and SBR mentioned, it seems she's not got the best grasp of the concept of time management, I think I walked in her front door nearly an hour after the agreed upon time. Also, she talks a lot, asks a lot of questions. I don't want to overstate it, guessing this is hugely a function of not knowing me and trying to get comfortable, she seemed a bit paranoid about whether I might be the uncle, asked "LEO check" sort of questions several times.

    To me, the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, at least for now. The day we met, it was a bit unusual. Normally, I'm very concerned about time management, I've only got a small window of opportunity for any hobbying event. This day though, a few factors were going in my favor and it wasn't a problem to be about an hour behind. I'm very much wanting to see Stacy again. In fact, I could see her as someone I'd put in my regular rotation. That said though, the time management thing would have to improve as it otherwise wouldn't work for me on a regular basis. If repeat visits lead to her being more punctual, I'd gladly see her on a regular basis. Also agree with AI14 and SBR in that she seems like a cool chick with a good head on her shoulders. Not that any provider should be treated like shit, but I'd certainly hope other mongers would treat her with respect so she'll stick around for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...n/804799049927

  2. #16384
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.
    Your review just gets stranger & sadder the more it goes on.

  3. #16383

    Jessica

    I have seen her twice in the last few weeks. Her pictures are fairly accurate and not out dated like some. I have only visited for qv car dates so not the best for full exploration. She does allow CIM but you need a cup or something for her since she isn't into swallowing. Getting connected with her can be challenging but over she is a pretty decent time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549

  4. #16382
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.
    Jesus Christ, seriously? That definitely puts the "strange" in "strange".

  5. #16381

    Stardust / emma

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.

  6. #16380
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549
    I just seen someone post a review on her within the last couple weeks. Nothing I remember any different than past reviews, she seems hit or miss and YMMV a lot with this one from what I have read. I have talked to her a couple times, just could not align schedules. Her comms are always good and she seems sweet, not pushy at all.

  7. #16379
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    I opted for QV to sample Kandi and bad news first, she is bigger than the pics. But good news, she was super sweet and BJ was on point. In the end I elected to just play with the tatas while she handied me which was lots of fun, and enjoyed slappin that ass even tho she was bigger than I'd like I made the best of it and probly won't repeat but she was super nice and fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...o/435920588660
    Thank you for the honest report! Seen this one on stg many times and wondered but could never find any info.

  8. #16378

    Recent Jessica Info

    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549

  9. #16377

    Kandi Play

    I opted for QV to sample Kandi and bad news first, she is bigger than the pics. But good news, she was super sweet and BJ was on point. In the end I elected to just play with the tatas while she handied me which was lots of fun, and enjoyed slappin that ass even tho she was bigger than I'd like I made the best of it and probly won't repeat but she was super nice and fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...o/435920588660

  10. #16376

    Re: Diamond (brunette)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Diamond? I searched Diamond but only found info on another blonde Diamond that is not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/895681892053
    She is great! Here is I review I posted a while back.

    Post #14148.

    Rusty Z.

  11. #16375
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well just had an amazing time with the best Brevard has to offer that's right you all know it Michelle is ready to rock your world and then some. I certainly love going over to help her making videos for her only fans. I plan on starting to devote more time to Michelle and she has no problem with that at all. If you want to know more feel free to hit me up I can even share her digits also.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...e-beach-947467

    https://onlyfans.com/bombchellea1
    Late reply but I had to second all the Michelle praise. She blessed me with a BJ that was unlike any I've had. She's a true artist and I should really go back if I get the chance to be in the area.

  12. #16374

    Brunnette Diamond

    Any intel on Diamond? I searched Diamond but only found info on another blonde Diamond that is not this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...m/895681892053

  13. #16373
    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    There were 3 posts all from 2021 when I searched the name Hayley.
    Search the IRC forum for Emma. The reviews are not great.

  14. #16372
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Search her name. There's info on her.
    There were 3 posts all from 2021 when I searched the name Hayley.

  15. #16371

    Hayley Stardust

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    Search her name. There's info on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape