Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21851
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Ah right, it was super late for me and I wanted to go to bed. I also feared that if I did search it, it probably wouldn't show up like some other stuff. Thank you for the help!
    Was just having some fun and kidding you. I think Eccie will give you the info about KC you need. Appears the KC guys are very active on there. Plus the women can participate.

    You might find some interesting info in the "National Section" also.

  2. #21850

    Confirmed sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I was told Sasha is on vacation. Do you happen to know if she has returned? Sometimes I think they say they are on "vacation" when they really mean they have left or gone back to Asia.
    Visited Classic today and saw Sasha.

  3. #21849
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    LOL you're new right. Take your mouse and hightlight eccie. Right click, then choose "search google for eccie.

    This majically appears on your screen.

    ECCIE Worldwide Eccie.

    https://www.eccie.net

    The web's fastest growing community of escorts, hobbyists and providers. Escort reviews, discussion forums, chat, and escort galleries.

    Search for KC or any other city. Your Welcome
    Ah right, it was super late for me and I wanted to go to bed. I also feared that if I did search it, it probably wouldn't show up like some other stuff. Thank you for the help!

  4. #21848

    Any reviews or experiences with this girl?

    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking to see if anyone can help me out if they have had a session with this girl. If so could you DM me or respond I would appreciate it. Thanks!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-29230.html

  5. #21847

    Eccie

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Except Eccie let's the women participate, give opinions, ask questions, etc. Ter and this place don't.

    Very popular in Texas and KC.
    When I visited Dallas I used Eccie but many reviews are by pimps not actual ones.

  6. #21846
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    With a premium section. Looks very much like a TER want to be.

    100 / year.

    250/ forever.
    Except Eccie let's the women participate, give opinions, ask questions, etc. Ter and this place don't.

    Very popular in Texas and KC.

  7. #21845
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]

    ECCIE Worldwide Eccie.

    https://www.eccie.net
    With a premium section. Looks very much like a TER want to be.

    100 / year.

    250/ forever.

  8. #21844
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    ECCIE? I'm not sure what this is.
    LOL you're new right. Take your mouse and hightlight eccie. Right click, then choose "search google for eccie.

    This majically appears on your screen.

    ECCIE Worldwide Eccie.

    https://www.eccie.net

    The web's fastest growing community of escorts, hobbyists and providers. Escort reviews, discussion forums, chat, and escort galleries.

    Search for KC or any other city. Your Welcome

  9. #21843

    Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    $$$ for the hour. A bit on the higher end, but I felt it was worth it. I don't really enjoy the real Nuru, but like a lot of oil and a good body to body massage.

  10. #21842
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    In KC they use ECCIE, much more active then here, more women, more reviews.
    ECCIE? I'm not sure what this is.

  11. #21841
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    On rubrankings, are the verified profiles real individuals, or is it some times not accurate? Also I'm going to be moving away from STL to KC and was wondering if any of why'all got any advice on finding people. I've looked at other threads and they seem deserted or inactive at times. Rubrankings also doesn't have many results for KC so I was just wondering if there's an alternative that people use. I was also just thinking on biting the bullet and drive back to STL from time to time to enjoy the surplus of action here.

    Thanks for your advice and knowledge in advance as always!
    In KC they use ECCIE, much more active then here, more women, more reviews.

  12. #21840
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Go to TER, EROS, or Tryst and search KC.
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot about TER. I'll do that. Thank you.

  13. #21839

    Go to TER, Tryst, Eros and search KC

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    On rubrankings, are the verified profiles real individuals, or is it some times not accurate? Also I'm going to be moving away from STL to KC and was wondering if any of why'all got any advice on finding people. I've looked at other threads and they seem deserted or inactive at times. Rubrankings also doesn't have many results for KC so I was just wondering if there's an alternative that people use. I was also just thinking on biting the bullet and drive back to STL from time to time to enjoy the surplus of action here.

    Thanks for your advice and knowledge in advance as always!
    Go to TER, EROS, or Tryst and search KC.

  14. #21838

    Verified Profiles / Advice

    On rubrankings, are the verified profiles real individuals, or is it some times not accurate? Also I'm going to be moving away from STL to KC and was wondering if any of why'all got any advice on finding people. I've looked at other threads and they seem deserted or inactive at times. Rubrankings also doesn't have many results for KC so I was just wondering if there's an alternative that people use. I was also just thinking on biting the bullet and drive back to STL from time to time to enjoy the surplus of action here.

    Thanks for your advice and knowledge in advance as always!

  15. #21837
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Aimee. Well reviewed in the northwest and in St a Louis for a while. Not quite a nuru massage, but heavy on the oil and body sliding. Very sensual and great finish with her hands. Would repeat. She allows respectful MT, but does have limits.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html
    What's the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape