Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21845
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]

    ECCIE Worldwide Eccie.

    https://www.eccie.net
    With a premium section. Looks very much like a TER want to be.

    100 / year.

    250/ forever.

  2. #21844
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    ECCIE? I'm not sure what this is.
    LOL you're new right. Take your mouse and hightlight eccie. Right click, then choose "search google for eccie.

    This majically appears on your screen.

    ECCIE Worldwide Eccie.

    https://www.eccie.net

    The web's fastest growing community of escorts, hobbyists and providers. Escort reviews, discussion forums, chat, and escort galleries.

    Search for KC or any other city. Your Welcome

  3. #21843

    Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    $$$ for the hour. A bit on the higher end, but I felt it was worth it. I don't really enjoy the real Nuru, but like a lot of oil and a good body to body massage.

  4. #21842
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    In KC they use ECCIE, much more active then here, more women, more reviews.
    ECCIE? I'm not sure what this is.

  5. #21841
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    On rubrankings, are the verified profiles real individuals, or is it some times not accurate? Also I'm going to be moving away from STL to KC and was wondering if any of why'all got any advice on finding people. I've looked at other threads and they seem deserted or inactive at times. Rubrankings also doesn't have many results for KC so I was just wondering if there's an alternative that people use. I was also just thinking on biting the bullet and drive back to STL from time to time to enjoy the surplus of action here.

    Thanks for your advice and knowledge in advance as always!
    In KC they use ECCIE, much more active then here, more women, more reviews.

  6. #21840
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Go to TER, EROS, or Tryst and search KC.
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot about TER. I'll do that. Thank you.

  7. #21839

    Go to TER, Tryst, Eros and search KC

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    On rubrankings, are the verified profiles real individuals, or is it some times not accurate? Also I'm going to be moving away from STL to KC and was wondering if any of why'all got any advice on finding people. I've looked at other threads and they seem deserted or inactive at times. Rubrankings also doesn't have many results for KC so I was just wondering if there's an alternative that people use. I was also just thinking on biting the bullet and drive back to STL from time to time to enjoy the surplus of action here.

    Thanks for your advice and knowledge in advance as always!
    Go to TER, EROS, or Tryst and search KC.

  8. #21838

    Verified Profiles / Advice

    On rubrankings, are the verified profiles real individuals, or is it some times not accurate? Also I'm going to be moving away from STL to KC and was wondering if any of why'all got any advice on finding people. I've looked at other threads and they seem deserted or inactive at times. Rubrankings also doesn't have many results for KC so I was just wondering if there's an alternative that people use. I was also just thinking on biting the bullet and drive back to STL from time to time to enjoy the surplus of action here.

    Thanks for your advice and knowledge in advance as always!

  9. #21837
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with Aimee. Well reviewed in the northwest and in St a Louis for a while. Not quite a nuru massage, but heavy on the oil and body sliding. Very sensual and great finish with her hands. Would repeat. She allows respectful MT, but does have limits.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html
    What's the damage?

  10. #21836
    I was told Sasha is on vacation. Do you happen to know if she has returned? Sometimes I think they say they are on "vacation" when they really mean they have left or gone back to Asia.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHitter88  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Cherry twice in the last couple of months. Same experience. Sasha is very similar and maybe a little younger, too.

  11. #21835

    Aimee is great

    Had a great time with Aimee. Well reviewed in the northwest and in St a Louis for a while. Not quite a nuru massage, but heavy on the oil and body sliding. Very sensual and great finish with her hands. Would repeat. She allows respectful MT, but does have limits.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html

  12. #21834

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Had a great get together today at Classic. Cherry was her name. Great massage, and great teasingthruout the hour.

    Nice personality, chatty, funny, and an overall great provider.
    Have seen Cherry twice in the last couple of months. Same experience. Sasha is very similar and maybe a little younger, too.

  13. #21833
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! ... PM me for contact info if you want to see her.
    I've lost her number and he didn't respond to the pm for her number. Can someone dm me the digits? I want to cum in her one last time.

  14. #21832
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Sparky decided against his better judgement to give Abby James another whirl. Maybe she's mellowed out or even become sane, wondered Sparky hopefully?

    It was not to be. The scenery was nice, but no touching allowed, although she did rub her tits on Sparky's back. Sparky tried to murmur his agreement to whatever she said, and he played dumb (he's good at that). She warned Sparky that she would murder him if he stalked her. Oh dear, thought Sparky, as he lay on the table hoping not to be murdered, and making a mental note not to stalk her. Finally the flip, and it took some persistence on Sparky's part to convince her not to use a toy on him.

    Fortunately Sparky came through all this unscathed; he was not murdered, and his anal virginity was left intact. Needless to say, this was not a relaxing time. All this for a view of her tits, thought Sparky, wishing he had stayed home.
    I'm glad you posted this to remind me how unpleasant seeing her is. I almost reached out to her the other day. She's an absolute nut job, and makes the whole visit a drawn out process where you stop caring if you get off and just want to get away from her.

  15. #21831

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Sparky decided against his better judgement to give Abby James another whirl. Maybe she's mellowed out or even become sane, wondered Sparky hopefully?

    It was not to be. The scenery was nice, but no touching allowed, although she did rub her tits on Sparky's back. Sparky tried to murmur his agreement to whatever she said, and he played dumb (he's good at that). She warned Sparky that she would murder him if he stalked her. Oh dear, thought Sparky, as he lay on the table hoping not to be murdered, and making a mental note not to stalk her. Finally the flip, and it took some persistence on Sparky's part to convince her not to use a toy on him.

    Fortunately Sparky came through all this unscathed; he was not murdered, and his anal virginity was left intact. Needless to say, this was not a relaxing time. All this for a view of her tits, thought Sparky, wishing he had stayed home.
    Yep. I was one and done with her years ago due to no MT and crazy talk. When I asked about giving her a squeeze she acted like I was some weirdo. Her whole act is not worth the risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape