Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 24703
-
12-28-23 02:08 #21853Senior Member

Posts: 38Yeah, I was on it earlier to see how things are and its a bit difficult to navigate and to figure out what's going on at places but I'm learning it.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 23:44 #21852Senior Member

Posts: 201Thank you for letting me know!
Originally Posted by HardHitter88
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:22 #21851Senior Member

Posts: 247Was just having some fun and kidding you. I think Eccie will give you the info about KC you need. Appears the KC guys are very active on there. Plus the women can participate.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
You might find some interesting info in the "National Section" also.
-
12-27-23 18:44 #21850Regular Member

Posts: 15Confirmed sighting
Visited Classic today and saw Sasha.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:13 #21849Senior Member

Posts: 38Ah right, it was super late for me and I wanted to go to bed. I also feared that if I did search it, it probably wouldn't show up like some other stuff. Thank you for the help!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:00 #21848Regular Member

Posts: 8Any reviews or experiences with this girl?
Hello everyone,
I'm looking to see if anyone can help me out if they have had a session with this girl. If so could you DM me or respond I would appreciate it. Thanks!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-29230.html
-
12-27-23 14:01 #21847Senior Member

Posts: 196Eccie
When I visited Dallas I used Eccie but many reviews are by pimps not actual ones.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 13:50 #21846Senior Member

Posts: 247Except Eccie let's the women participate, give opinions, ask questions, etc. Ter and this place don't.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
Very popular in Texas and KC.
-
12-27-23 12:17 #21845Senior Member

Posts: 510With a premium section. Looks very much like a TER want to be.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
100 / year.
250/ forever.
-
12-27-23 09:54 #21844Senior Member

Posts: 247LOL you're new right. Take your mouse and hightlight eccie. Right click, then choose "search google for eccie.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
This majically appears on your screen.
ECCIE Worldwide Eccie.
https://www.eccie.net
The web's fastest growing community of escorts, hobbyists and providers. Escort reviews, discussion forums, chat, and escort galleries.
Search for KC or any other city. Your Welcome
-
12-26-23 23:50 #21843Senior Member

Posts: 57Aimee
$$$ for the hour. A bit on the higher end, but I felt it was worth it. I don't really enjoy the real Nuru, but like a lot of oil and a good body to body massage.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 23:01 #21842Senior Member

Posts: 38ECCIE? I'm not sure what this is.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 22:17 #21841Senior Member

Posts: 247In KC they use ECCIE, much more active then here, more women, more reviews.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 22:02 #21840Senior Member

Posts: 38Oh yeah, I completely forgot about TER. I'll do that. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 19:01 #21839Banned Member

Posts: 116Go to TER, Tryst, Eros and search KC
Go to TER, EROS, or Tryst and search KC.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






