Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 24708
-
12-29-23 00:50 #21858Senior Member

Posts: 412Imperial
Is the lady who works out of Imperial MO worth the price? $$.
DM is okay.
-
12-29-23 00:47 #21857Senior Member

Posts: 412Sasha
I the Sasha the same as was at Cella a few years ago?
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 23:21 #21856Senior Member

Posts: 412Wait people pay for premium access? Just write up a review to get access for a month or two.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 20:49 #21855Senior Member

Posts: 256Health Spa
CiCi is great. I am curious if anyone has ever had roaming hands and if so how did she react. I get the vibe she is not down for that but who knows so I wanted to throw this question out there.
I thought with all the various characters on here someone may have tried LOL.
-
12-28-23 09:31 #21854Senior Member

Posts: 1744Image Search
Two of the pictures are of two different IG models. The review reads like a legitimate parlor. I am going to vote for fake.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 02:08 #21853Senior Member

Posts: 38Yeah, I was on it earlier to see how things are and its a bit difficult to navigate and to figure out what's going on at places but I'm learning it.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 23:44 #21852Senior Member

Posts: 201Thank you for letting me know!
Originally Posted by HardHitter88
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:22 #21851Senior Member

Posts: 247Was just having some fun and kidding you. I think Eccie will give you the info about KC you need. Appears the KC guys are very active on there. Plus the women can participate.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
You might find some interesting info in the "National Section" also.
-
12-27-23 18:44 #21850Regular Member

Posts: 15Confirmed sighting
Visited Classic today and saw Sasha.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:13 #21849Senior Member

Posts: 38Ah right, it was super late for me and I wanted to go to bed. I also feared that if I did search it, it probably wouldn't show up like some other stuff. Thank you for the help!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:00 #21848Regular Member

Posts: 8Any reviews or experiences with this girl?
Hello everyone,
I'm looking to see if anyone can help me out if they have had a session with this girl. If so could you DM me or respond I would appreciate it. Thanks!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-29230.html
-
12-27-23 14:01 #21847Senior Member

Posts: 196Eccie
When I visited Dallas I used Eccie but many reviews are by pimps not actual ones.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 13:50 #21846Senior Member

Posts: 247Except Eccie let's the women participate, give opinions, ask questions, etc. Ter and this place don't.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
Very popular in Texas and KC.
-
12-27-23 12:17 #21845Senior Member

Posts: 510With a premium section. Looks very much like a TER want to be.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
100 / year.
250/ forever.
-
12-27-23 09:54 #21844Senior Member

Posts: 247LOL you're new right. Take your mouse and hightlight eccie. Right click, then choose "search google for eccie.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
This majically appears on your screen.
ECCIE Worldwide Eccie.
https://www.eccie.net
The web's fastest growing community of escorts, hobbyists and providers. Escort reviews, discussion forums, chat, and escort galleries.
Search for KC or any other city. Your Welcome










Reply With Quote





