LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 27806
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23066

    Ts / shemale bb

    Where xan I find some ts / shemale rscortsvthat will do it all like gfw sub or domme whichever I'm curious to see what it's like.

  2. #23065
    She definitely hits my trailer park MILF fantasy! Hopefully she's legit.

  3. #23064

    There you go degenerates

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/68068374

    Confirmed on text. I don't partake but you guys go ahead.

  4. #23063

    Sweetwhit

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while ago. She was down for anything, including Greek, golden showers, but I didn't bring up thread topic, nor did she bring it up, so everything was covered except bbj.

    Great head skills, riding etc. She wasn't a clock-watcher and things went well enough she was down for me to stay for longer after I hit. Pros- really good time, highly skilled, great attitude, tight ass for Greek. Cons, her hygiene was good, but there was a lingering pussy smell on fingers. Nothing bad, just stronger than I would like and took some washes to get off. IC was a crappy motel in Smokey Point.

    Prior to 2020, her body was pretty hot, she wasn't thick or anything, would say life has got hard and the toll on the body is there now. Scars are from a motorcycle crash.

    As for the boyfriend drama, at the time when we talked she said he was in jail. He does know that she sometimes operates out of that smokey pt ic. I do know his identity.

    From the Tna reviews, I don't believe there's any drama ongoing but that could change. I would see her again, if her rates came back down to what they were before.
    I saw her couple yrs ago, good time, bb. Pics and review in bb thread. She was nice and thick when I met her. Not fat, thick. What happened with motorcycle accident? I don't recall scars, but it was so long ago. Were they just surgical? Because maybe she had it already but honestly I can't recall with any certainty. She was nice buy there were better deals for me out there back then, the good old days of just a few years ago.

  5. #23062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her almost 10 years and 50 lb ago. I have no recent info, but she was great back then, cheap and chill and genuine. Never used a cover, just made out in the tub for a while, slid in, fucked her until I came inside. Round two on the bed, she'd just climbed on and ride me.

    The funny part was after every session, as soon as she gets in her car, she's texting me about how mad she is about letting me go bare, and it better not happen again. Next week, same thing, no cover in sight. After a two or three rounds of this she never mentioned it again.
    That is her bf / babydaddy texting you.

  6. #23061
    Hawt horny kinky MILF. Tip to go bare anywhere.

  7. #23060

    Damn she is sexy!

    No experience but with tits like that I'm willing to toftt. Currently out of town but soon as I'm back I'm hitting her up.

  8. #23059

    Sweetitswhit

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while ago. She was down for anything, including Greek, golden showers, but I didn't bring up thread topic, nor did she bring it up, so everything was covered except bbj.

    Great head skills, riding etc. She wasn't a clock-watcher and things went well enough she was down for me to stay for longer after I hit. Pros- really good time, highly skilled, great attitude, tight ass for Greek. Cons, her hygiene was good, but there was a lingering pussy smell on fingers. Nothing bad, just stronger than I would like and took some washes to get off. IC was a crappy motel in Smokey Point.

    Prior to 2020, her body was pretty hot, she wasn't thick or anything, would say life has got hard and the toll on the body is there now. Scars are from a motorcycle crash.

    As for the boyfriend drama, at the time when we talked she said he was in jail. He does know that she sometimes operates out of that smokey pt ic. I do know his identity.

    From the Tna reviews, I don't believe there's any drama ongoing but that could change. I would see her again, if her rates came back down to what they were before.
    Good intel here, thanks for sharing. BTW many many ladies here in the SEA area suffer from smelly puss syndrome. I think it is just a lack of hygiene and although most providers keep 30-40 minutes between appts (this is time they are supposed to be cleaning themselves and showering or washing up). 99% do not. I have hobbied in many states and I feel Seattle is more notorious for this e. G. In Chicago, NYC, Michigan. You would of course come across the occasional smelly puss and the private rooms in the local boards would call them out. But here in Seattle the local board is more or less run by the ****** themselves and there is no real "Truth" in advertising. So I tend to find it a lot more common here. It also could be that I am JUST more sensitive to smell but I doubt it. The puss stank rating in Seattle is just higher. Enough said.

  9. #23058

    Damn!

    No experience with her. Girl has some hooters. 😜.

  10. #23057

  11. #23056
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she move to Texas a year or two back?
    Yeah but she gets back every so often.

  12. #23055

    SweetitsWhit

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experience with said provider? I couldn't find much.
    I saw her a while ago. She was down for anything, including Greek, golden showers, but I didn't bring up thread topic, nor did she bring it up, so everything was covered except bbj.

    Great head skills, riding etc. She wasn't a clock-watcher and things went well enough she was down for me to stay for longer after I hit. Pros- really good time, highly skilled, great attitude, tight ass for Greek. Cons, her hygiene was good, but there was a lingering pussy smell on fingers. Nothing bad, just stronger than I would like and took some washes to get off. IC was a crappy motel in Smokey Point.

    Prior to 2020, her body was pretty hot, she wasn't thick or anything, would say life has got hard and the toll on the body is there now. Scars are from a motorcycle crash.

    As for the boyfriend drama, at the time when we talked she said he was in jail. He does know that she sometimes operates out of that smokey pt ic. I do know his identity.

    From the Tna reviews, I don't believe there's any drama ongoing but that could change. I would see her again, if her rates came back down to what they were before.

  13. #23054

    Skyy Tine

    Used to see her almost 10 years and 50 lb ago. I have no recent info, but she was great back then, cheap and chill and genuine. Never used a cover, just made out in the tub for a while, slid in, fucked her until I came inside. Round two on the bed, she'd just climbed on and ride me.

    The funny part was after every session, as soon as she gets in her car, she's texting me about how mad she is about letting me go bare, and it better not happen again. Next week, same thing, no cover in sight. After a two or three rounds of this she never mentioned it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.

  14. #23053
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Let's see, 2 confirmations from two different people in two days.
    Guess someone here was telling the truth. I know I won't get an apology though. That's okay, I don't need one. Everyone here can read.
    Again, there's no way to verify these reports, and quantity doesn't necessarily mean true. Sometimes it's just twice as much bullshit.

  15. #23052

    Tx

    Didn't she move to Texas a year or two back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape