Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23076
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.
    Have never, not once, heard anything positive about her.

  2. #23075

    Michelle VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.
    Michelle is on vacation unfortunately.

  3. #23074
    Dude don't. I saw her early on in my mongering. Met at crap hotel, she was a mess. Eye lashes falling off wig was terrible and even though covered I couldn't get the stink of me for a while. Worst experience I think I've had. If you want bare and good experience just go see Michelle at VIP massage in Everett. She's clean and tastes good. Great experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.

  4. #23073
    So many columbians and other South American groups up here these days. Only ever got BB once from Evelin, anyone had recent luck from other southern visitors? Feel free to PM.

  5. #23072
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.
    100% belongs here. She's also very cool and down to earth. Enjoy!

  6. #23071
    You were able to hit her up? Lucky if you did!

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999  [View Original Post]
    Hawt horny kinky MILF. Tip to go bare anywhere.

  7. #23070
    Reached out. No response. Was hoping to hit those tits up too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    She definitely hits my trailer park MILF fantasy! Hopefully she's legit.

  8. #23069
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I saw her couple yrs ago, good time, bb. Pics and review in bb thread. She was nice and thick when I met her. Not fat, thick. What happened with motorcycle accident? I don't recall scars, but it was so long ago. Were they just surgical? Because maybe she had it already but honestly I can't recall with any certainty. She was nice buy there were better deals for me out there back then, the good old days of just a few years ago.
    Right, thick, not fat is a good description. I figure all the stress kinda changed her shape. She has a bunch of road rash scars on one forearm from the crash. Don't recall what chin scar is from. She is nice, but the rates went up on TNA, better to spend a little more and get something better. I am curious if she still does bb, if she does with no upcharge than that makes up for it. Anyone going to toftt and find out?

  9. #23068
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are anyone here ever see Skyy and BB her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%92ll-be-happy!26%23128540%3 B-%26%23128521%3 B.
    Have seen her many times. Always BB and used to fist her pussy as well. Of late she has increased her price though. Earlier used to be very reasonable. Now she's trying to charge TNA rates.

  10. #23067

    Beware of AshleyCurves

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...n/746991343152

    Ashley 206-209-9719.

    Will say yes to everything on text and phone but will play games and won't deliver any service. Several decades older than her pics and has serious usage issues. (I still can't get the smell out of my head).

    Avoid at all costs. She is advertising very aggressively on STG after playing games with me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzMwNTRjYzZiOTJhY2Q3NmFlOThiYTI3ZmU3YTNlMjg2MTYzYw.jpg‎   MTY2NjAyODk3OTMxYzFhNzZlOTM2MGEzNzY5YWJjMWVlMTA2YTI.jpg‎  

  11. #23066

    Ts / shemale bb

    Where xan I find some ts / shemale rscortsvthat will do it all like gfw sub or domme whichever I'm curious to see what it's like.

  12. #23065
    She definitely hits my trailer park MILF fantasy! Hopefully she's legit.

  13. #23064

    There you go degenerates

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/68068374

    Confirmed on text. I don't partake but you guys go ahead.

  14. #23063

    Sweetwhit

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while ago. She was down for anything, including Greek, golden showers, but I didn't bring up thread topic, nor did she bring it up, so everything was covered except bbj.

    Great head skills, riding etc. She wasn't a clock-watcher and things went well enough she was down for me to stay for longer after I hit. Pros- really good time, highly skilled, great attitude, tight ass for Greek. Cons, her hygiene was good, but there was a lingering pussy smell on fingers. Nothing bad, just stronger than I would like and took some washes to get off. IC was a crappy motel in Smokey Point.

    Prior to 2020, her body was pretty hot, she wasn't thick or anything, would say life has got hard and the toll on the body is there now. Scars are from a motorcycle crash.

    As for the boyfriend drama, at the time when we talked she said he was in jail. He does know that she sometimes operates out of that smokey pt ic. I do know his identity.

    From the Tna reviews, I don't believe there's any drama ongoing but that could change. I would see her again, if her rates came back down to what they were before.
    I saw her couple yrs ago, good time, bb. Pics and review in bb thread. She was nice and thick when I met her. Not fat, thick. What happened with motorcycle accident? I don't recall scars, but it was so long ago. Were they just surgical? Because maybe she had it already but honestly I can't recall with any certainty. She was nice buy there were better deals for me out there back then, the good old days of just a few years ago.

  15. #23062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Used to see her almost 10 years and 50 lb ago. I have no recent info, but she was great back then, cheap and chill and genuine. Never used a cover, just made out in the tub for a while, slid in, fucked her until I came inside. Round two on the bed, she'd just climbed on and ride me.

    The funny part was after every session, as soon as she gets in her car, she's texting me about how mad she is about letting me go bare, and it better not happen again. Next week, same thing, no cover in sight. After a two or three rounds of this she never mentioned it again.
    That is her bf / babydaddy texting you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape