Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7848
-
01-04-24 15:29 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 511Miss M
She made a Jan3 tweet to try her gmail if can't seem to get thru.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 01:35 #6722Regular Member

Posts: 5Any intel on her?
Any intel on this lady, in about the year and a half I've been in the game I have seen her come and go on STG Waterbury. I'm pretty confident one of yall must have dreamed about her. Might go ahead and sample her myself, looks like she used to be a model from the info I got from google searching her.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
01-03-24 20:12 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 672To me it is full of red flags.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
1. new york city area code.
2. "princess".
3. "adventurous".
4. "petite - 5'5 - and look at the picture. Totally different person.
5. "ABSOLUTELYNo Greek, or Bare anything" but in the list of services, it has PSE checked.
Seems totally scam to me.
Anyway, I send a text, waiting for reply.
-
01-03-24 20:09 #6720Senior Member

Posts: 324[QUOTE=JavaMan;6739285]Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent. [ / QUOTE_.
I spoke with her today. Plan on seeing her tonight. All is well, cell.
Number still works. She'll be posting a new ad shortly.
-
01-03-24 19:59 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 746Miss M
Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent.
-
01-01-24 18:28 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 2148Reports of guy in ski mask
Four of them are working together. Photos for future reverence. That go by Annie, Frankie, Tiffany and Kash.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Happy New Year all.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
12-29-23 17:28 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 344Torrington Catsuit
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/487155242391
Hey Mongers, This one caught my eye, Torrington would be a bit of a hike, but if she's worth it? Anyone with any data?
Happy Mongering!!
-
12-28-23 06:07 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 551Alexis
See post #24525 in the Hartford section from yesterday. It's a brief negative review.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 05:21 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks for the update. Live and learn. She is at best a SW.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 04:42 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 1000Quick Question
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...-/638043830923
Has anyone met with her and if so how was she?
I keep seeing her ad and have texted with her on several occasions but was never able to align schedules.
Poo.
-
12-27-23 19:20 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 611https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/662328540727
Looking for generous gentlemen? No, what she's looking for is men to try to take advantage of by begging for more $ during and after the deed. Then asking to stop at a drive thru McDonald's, ordering for 2. I know there's a dude in the background because I've seen her a couple of times. First time a car date and afterwards saw her climb into a waiting black pick up truck. 2nd time was an attempt at a hotel in Farmington, and same black pick up truck was parked near where she was waiting for me. I drove off without partaking. She's skanky too. Needs a shower. Won't allow cim but wants 100 for her dates. Out of her mind. When I challenged her on some things, she got very defensive, telling me to mind my business. This, after I took her to the drive thru after the deed. And was giving her a ride back to the house I picked her up at. Told her I could let her out anytime and she could walk, bluffing. Because I didn't want her causing a scene and getting me jammed up in good ol dirtybury. So just took her back, dropped her off. And good riddance. Won't ever give her the courtesy of any repeat visits. Hope the rest of you don't either. If you do, you've been informed. YMMV I guess.
-
12-26-23 18:14 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 2148Kayla
Hey gents, Kayla has resurfaced in WB. She has a new apartment and looking for a few new clients. She asked me to give her digits out to some of my close pals.
PM me if I know you.
Stay hard.
PA.
-
12-26-23 10:43 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 982I don't think there is anything wrong with bringing a regular friend a few goodies. I've got a friend with whom I've developed a rapport with. I'll bring some household things I know she likes. Based on the inability to get to a store it's a nice gesture & in return a more reasonable unrushed GFE type of experience. If you find the right person it can be a nice arrangement. Eventually though, you'll want strange. If she's got a big voluptuous body, you'll want the spinner or visa versa.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
That's just how we are wired.
-
12-24-23 13:46 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 1000Read My Report
In the Rip off Waterbury section. Basically cash and dash and then had two guys come help escort me out of the building! LOL. Poo.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 10:28 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 200Whats the story here with this one Poo ? A number search reveals that number on ad is a real person named Savannah _ _ _ _ _ _ from Florida. Pictures match also. Is it someone with stolen pics or is she not in Florida anymore. You can PM Me the details if you want.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Thanks.










Reply With Quote





