Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 24715
-
12-27-23 23:44 #21865Senior Member

Posts: 201Thank you for letting me know!
Originally Posted by HardHitter88
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:22 #21864Senior Member

Posts: 246Was just having some fun and kidding you. I think Eccie will give you the info about KC you need. Appears the KC guys are very active on there. Plus the women can participate.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
You might find some interesting info in the "National Section" also.
-
12-27-23 18:44 #21863Regular Member

Posts: 15Confirmed sighting
Visited Classic today and saw Sasha.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:13 #21862Senior Member

Posts: 38Ah right, it was super late for me and I wanted to go to bed. I also feared that if I did search it, it probably wouldn't show up like some other stuff. Thank you for the help!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:00 #21861Regular Member

Posts: 8Any reviews or experiences with this girl?
Hello everyone,
I'm looking to see if anyone can help me out if they have had a session with this girl. If so could you DM me or respond I would appreciate it. Thanks!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-29230.html
-
12-27-23 14:01 #21860Senior Member

Posts: 195Eccie
When I visited Dallas I used Eccie but many reviews are by pimps not actual ones.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 13:50 #21859Senior Member

Posts: 246Except Eccie let's the women participate, give opinions, ask questions, etc. Ter and this place don't.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
Very popular in Texas and KC.
-
12-27-23 12:17 #21858Senior Member

Posts: 510With a premium section. Looks very much like a TER want to be.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
100 / year.
250/ forever.
-
12-27-23 09:54 #21857Senior Member

Posts: 246LOL you're new right. Take your mouse and hightlight eccie. Right click, then choose "search google for eccie.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
This majically appears on your screen.
ECCIE Worldwide Eccie.
https://www.eccie.net
The web's fastest growing community of escorts, hobbyists and providers. Escort reviews, discussion forums, chat, and escort galleries.
Search for KC or any other city. Your Welcome
-
12-26-23 23:50 #21856Senior Member

Posts: 57Aimee
$$$ for the hour. A bit on the higher end, but I felt it was worth it. I don't really enjoy the real Nuru, but like a lot of oil and a good body to body massage.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 23:01 #21855Senior Member

Posts: 38ECCIE? I'm not sure what this is.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 22:17 #21854Senior Member

Posts: 246In KC they use ECCIE, much more active then here, more women, more reviews.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 22:02 #21853Senior Member

Posts: 38Oh yeah, I completely forgot about TER. I'll do that. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 19:01 #21852Banned Member

Posts: 116Go to TER, Tryst, Eros and search KC
Go to TER, EROS, or Tryst and search KC.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 16:40 #21851Senior Member

Posts: 38Verified Profiles / Advice
On rubrankings, are the verified profiles real individuals, or is it some times not accurate? Also I'm going to be moving away from STL to KC and was wondering if any of why'all got any advice on finding people. I've looked at other threads and they seem deserted or inactive at times. Rubrankings also doesn't have many results for KC so I was just wondering if there's an alternative that people use. I was also just thinking on biting the bullet and drive back to STL from time to time to enjoy the surplus of action here.
Thanks for your advice and knowledge in advance as always!











Reply With Quote




