Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 231
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #36
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by NikKnew1  [View Original Post]
    So what if you don't speak Chinese? Are we SOL? Is there an english option?

    Thanks.
    Then no Chinese pussy for you.

  2. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by NikKnew1  [View Original Post]
    So what if you don't speak Chinese? Are we SOL? Is there an english option?

    Thanks.
    The msg / SOP I got from reading here is that you have to text the booker in Chinese.

  3. #34

    Seattleyue

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorGrim  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    So what if you don't speak Chinese? Are we SOL? Is there an english option?

    Thanks.

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by ViratKohli25  [View Original Post]
    Pretty easy and straightforward to book! Just texted them in Chinese and pre-booked! I saw her at DT Bellevue. Booked a 45 min session with her! Ya I would say pretty accurate, photos were definitely done up but overall the same girl!
    Thank you.

  5. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorGrim  [View Original Post]
    Is it easy to book or to be verified? Is she on the eastside or Seattle? How much time did you spend with her? She looks like her picture? Thanks.
    Pretty easy and straightforward to book! Just texted them in Chinese and pre-booked! I saw her at DT Bellevue. Booked a 45 min session with her! Ya I would say pretty accurate, photos were definitely done up but overall the same girl!

  6. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyPerson13  [View Original Post]
    Different person, but good service and decent face and body.
    What's Mumu website?

  7. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ViratKohli25  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sherry today, really sweet girl. Solid 8/10 service. My first time trying Seattleyue and wasn't disappointed.
    Is it easy to book or to be verified? Is she on the eastside or Seattle? How much time did you spend with her? She looks like her picture? Thanks.

  8. #29

    Sherry at Seattleyue

    Saw Sherry today, really sweet girl. Solid 8/10 service. My first time trying Seattleyue and wasn't disappointed.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyPerson13  [View Original Post]
    Different person, but good service and decent face and body.
    If only this was written 10 days ago when she was actually here.

  10. #27

    Saw donut from mumu

    Different person, but good service and decent face and body.

  11. #26

    Let's get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    Dm'd. Thanks Shiba.
    I messaged you too! I am Chinese and was looking at either Donut or Lily from Mumu.

  12. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Box was decent, she was nice enough, would repeat if nothing else good available. Will try Vivian in the next few days. How was Donut?
    Dm'd. Thanks Shiba.

  13. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TTOFTT! What's her box like? I've never tried seattleyue, and would like to start with a bang. I'm guessing this is not the one?
    Box was decent, she was nice enough, would repeat if nothing else good available. Will try Vivian in the next few days. How was Donut?

  14. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate90  [View Original Post]
    I want to see Donut. Probably this weekend or early next week.
    Also I encourage that if these reviews do help you, please TOFTT/share your experiences. If it's just me and one other person constantly, I'll create a private discord group or something.
    Thanks!
    Just saw donut. DM if interested on review.

  15. #22
    I want to see Donut. Probably this weekend or early next week.
    Also I encourage that if these reviews do help you, please TOFTT/share your experiences. If it's just me and one other person constantly, I'll create a private discord group or something.
    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape