Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 231
-
12-29-23 11:49 #36Senior Member

Posts: 2938Then no Chinese pussy for you.
Originally Posted by NikKnew1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 00:10 #35Senior Member

Posts: 149The msg / SOP I got from reading here is that you have to text the booker in Chinese.
Originally Posted by NikKnew1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 00:03 #34Senior Member

Posts: 60Seattleyue
So what if you don't speak Chinese? Are we SOL? Is there an english option?
Originally Posted by DoctorGrim
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-28-23 23:29 #33Senior Member

Posts: 149Thank you.
Originally Posted by ViratKohli25
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 13:06 #32Regular Member

Posts: 13Pretty easy and straightforward to book! Just texted them in Chinese and pre-booked! I saw her at DT Bellevue. Booked a 45 min session with her! Ya I would say pretty accurate, photos were definitely done up but overall the same girl!
Originally Posted by DoctorGrim
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 10:46 #31Senior Member

Posts: 149What's Mumu website?
Originally Posted by GuyPerson13
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 10:45 #30Senior Member

Posts: 149Is it easy to book or to be verified? Is she on the eastside or Seattle? How much time did you spend with her? She looks like her picture? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ViratKohli25
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 22:27 #29Regular Member

Posts: 13Sherry at Seattleyue
Saw Sherry today, really sweet girl. Solid 8/10 service. My first time trying Seattleyue and wasn't disappointed.
-
12-26-23 19:21 #28Senior Member

Posts: 112If only this was written 10 days ago when she was actually here.
Originally Posted by GuyPerson13
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 16:03 #27Regular Member

Posts: 15Saw donut from mumu
Different person, but good service and decent face and body.
-
12-14-23 22:04 #26Regular Member

Posts: 3Let's get it
I messaged you too! I am Chinese and was looking at either Donut or Lily from Mumu.
Originally Posted by Ultimate90
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 11:12 #25Senior Member

Posts: 112Dm'd. Thanks Shiba.
Originally Posted by ShibaSig12
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 15:01 #24Senior Member

Posts: 67Box was decent, she was nice enough, would repeat if nothing else good available. Will try Vivian in the next few days. How was Donut?
Originally Posted by Ultimate90
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 16:13 #23Senior Member

Posts: 112Just saw donut. DM if interested on review.
Originally Posted by Ultimate90
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 22:18 #22Senior Member

Posts: 112I want to see Donut. Probably this weekend or early next week.
Also I encourage that if these reviews do help you, please TOFTT/share your experiences. If it's just me and one other person constantly, I'll create a private discord group or something.
Thanks!










Reply With Quote





