Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 33759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27909

    Any good ones?

    Since I gave myself the opportunity to find an Escort that's more than 200+, nothing is catching my eye. I've reviewed Eros, which I've used in the past has absolutely nothing of interest. The site is littered with Brazilians, who I don't even know if it's them or not, ads with no Bio or anything about them and mostly travelers. I've checked Tryst and didn't find anything that caught my attention. I may go with the ones that I've seen in the past, which I know will be a nice time. The only reason I stopped seeing them was because they raised their rates.

  2. #27908
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her for quite a while, but I've known her for a very long time. She used to run ads in the Phoenix back in the old days.

    Hooked up with her, and her younger sister together once (last I heard they don't talk anymore).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    The Phoenix? That means she's in her late 40's or 50's and she looks it from the photo.

  3. #27907
    Thanks ho. I know it was awhile ago and services may have changed but anything off limits for her. Quoted $300/ hr but services to be discussed in person. So just hoping you could recall any details.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her for quite a while, but I've known her for a very long time. She used to run adds in the Phoenix back in the old days.

    Hooked up with her, and her younger sister together once (last I heard they don't talk anymore).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #27906
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan  [View Original Post]
    I am probably going to hit this one up Thursday but wanted to see if anyone had any intel on her. Goes by Brianna.

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/e4Q9lq.jpg
    I haven't seen her for quite a while, but I've known her for a very long time. She used to run adds in the Phoenix back in the old days.

    Hooked up with her, and her younger sister together once (last I heard they don't talk anymore).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #27905

    Think I recognize

    But can't seem to locate the ad. If you have it it, pass it along.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan  [View Original Post]
    I am probably going to hit this one up Thursday but wanted to see if anyone had any intel on her. Goes by Brianna.

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/e4Q9lq.jpg

  6. #27904

    Any intel

    I am probably going to hit this one up Thursday but wanted to see if anyone had any intel on her. Goes by Brianna.

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/e4Q9lq.jpg

  7. #27903

    Preggo

    Latest ad is with the bf. Do your research guys.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...esent/60841363

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    Girl robbed me. Also not preggo anymore. I guess after giving birth she turned to a thief with her bf.

    Edit she is now even posting with her bf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/male-for-female-escort/caucasian_w/-early-christmas-present-/853275365645

  8. #27902

    Preggo

    Last week? I can't find it. The girl seems familiar. Was she on Seeking some time ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    I said this last week in a reply to somebody asking and yet no one believed me and then all talked shit about me.

  9. #27901

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Same deal with my experience. Used the bathroom instead of the car. Thought about doing it in the garage. She was amazing man all those tats and pregnant belly. Same experience BBFS but pulled out. It was sexy though. We will met again soon. Hopefully we can meet up for milk sessions. Mentioned out calls to a hotel with a friend too.
    Girl robbed me. Also not preggo anymore. I guess after giving birth she turned to a thief with her bf.

    Edit she is now even posting with her bf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/male-for-female-escort/caucasian_w/-early-christmas-present-/853275365645

  10. #27900

    Nope. Someone should jack these two up

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Any weapons shown?

    I am going to check it out with my piece.
    No she just made an excuse after giving her the money to run to a friend and they left me there and then text me saying her bf will be home. Looks like her bf is the real scum running her and probably keeping her hooked on drugs.

  11. #27899

    Didn't see it post but she is definitely a scammer / robber

    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    I said this last week in a reply to somebody asking and yet no one believed me and then all talked shit about me.
    I didn't see it here. I checked the BBFS section and there was a favorable post about her. But yea she is a scammer / robber with her bf.

  12. #27898

    Don't get robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    I said this last week in a reply to somebody asking and yet no one believed me and then all talked shit about me.
    Any weapons shown?

    I am going to check it out with my piece.

  13. #27897

    Elise in Hyde park

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...y/674412877608

    Finally got my paws on this chic LOL elected for BJ in the car for 40 beans. She definitely lives up to all the other reports of being squirrelly and a complete space cadet. Waited for 15 minutes and had to call her like 4 times to get her to come out. Was well worth it tho as her head game is some of the best I've ever had in my life LOL swallowed and said thanks for dinnah hun.

    BC.

  14. #27896

    Trade is cheaper

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenn. Looks same as before if not bigger. Car date only Met her on Rt 1. Hops in and wouldn't stop complaining.

    Finally shut her up with my cock in her mouth. Did a good bbbjcimnqws. Playing with her fur burger. A little fishy smell.

    Drove her back.

    8 QV BBBJ CIM.
    I fucked her and her lesbian friend Samantha for free basically. Just bring like 20 Klonopins and you're good. Also they both love hard or Xanax. Definitely over paid at $80 Dollars.

  15. #27895
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. I been in the game since April 2016. Definitely some real scumbags. I was even robbed once from a pimp on a bait and switch. Still fucked the provider who wasn't ugly just wasn't the chick I booked and wanted. Sorry had to edit my post and clarify.
    Stay safe and happily mongering brother! Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape