The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 33759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27909
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    The Phoenix? That means she's in her late 40's or 50's and she looks it from the photo.
    Correct. It's not a great pic, she never was very good at taking pics. She used to work for Temporarily Yours back then if I recall correctly, but also did stuff independently as well.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  2. #27908
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks ho. I know it was awhile ago and services may have changed but anything off limits for her. Quoted $300/ hr but services to be discussed in person. So just hoping you could recall any details.
    I'm probably not the best person to ask about that considering how long I've known her. What she was fine doing with me may be off limits to others.

    I can say that I've never heard of her ripping anyone off, and I know she's had some regulars for a long time. I just haven't seen her much since she moved north of Boston, it's too inconvenient for me. I used to see her pretty frequently like 20 years ago.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  3. #27907
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #27906

    Any good ones?

    Since I gave myself the opportunity to find an Escort that's more than 200+, nothing is catching my eye. I've reviewed Eros, which I've used in the past has absolutely nothing of interest. The site is littered with Brazilians, who I don't even know if it's them or not, ads with no Bio or anything about them and mostly travelers. I've checked Tryst and didn't find anything that caught my attention. I may go with the ones that I've seen in the past, which I know will be a nice time. The only reason I stopped seeing them was because they raised their rates.

  5. #27905
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her for quite a while, but I've known her for a very long time. She used to run ads in the Phoenix back in the old days.

    Hooked up with her, and her younger sister together once (last I heard they don't talk anymore).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    The Phoenix? That means she's in her late 40's or 50's and she looks it from the photo.

  6. #27904
    Thanks ho. I know it was awhile ago and services may have changed but anything off limits for her. Quoted $300/ hr but services to be discussed in person. So just hoping you could recall any details.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her for quite a while, but I've known her for a very long time. She used to run adds in the Phoenix back in the old days.

    Hooked up with her, and her younger sister together once (last I heard they don't talk anymore).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  7. #27903
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan  [View Original Post]
    I am probably going to hit this one up Thursday but wanted to see if anyone had any intel on her. Goes by Brianna.

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/e4Q9lq.jpg
    I haven't seen her for quite a while, but I've known her for a very long time. She used to run adds in the Phoenix back in the old days.

    Hooked up with her, and her younger sister together once (last I heard they don't talk anymore).

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  8. #27902

    Think I recognize

    But can't seem to locate the ad. If you have it it, pass it along.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan  [View Original Post]
    I am probably going to hit this one up Thursday but wanted to see if anyone had any intel on her. Goes by Brianna.

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/e4Q9lq.jpg

  9. #27901

    Any intel

    I am probably going to hit this one up Thursday but wanted to see if anyone had any intel on her. Goes by Brianna.

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/e4Q9lq.jpg

  10. #27900

    Preggo

    Latest ad is with the bf. Do your research guys.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...esent/60841363

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2  [View Original Post]
    Girl robbed me. Also not preggo anymore. I guess after giving birth she turned to a thief with her bf.

    Edit she is now even posting with her bf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/male-for-female-escort/caucasian_w/-early-christmas-present-/853275365645

  11. #27899

    Preggo

    Last week? I can't find it. The girl seems familiar. Was she on Seeking some time ago?

    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    I said this last week in a reply to somebody asking and yet no one believed me and then all talked shit about me.

  12. #27898

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Same deal with my experience. Used the bathroom instead of the car. Thought about doing it in the garage. She was amazing man all those tats and pregnant belly. Same experience BBFS but pulled out. It was sexy though. We will met again soon. Hopefully we can meet up for milk sessions. Mentioned out calls to a hotel with a friend too.
    Girl robbed me. Also not preggo anymore. I guess after giving birth she turned to a thief with her bf.

    Edit she is now even posting with her bf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/male-for-female-escort/caucasian_w/-early-christmas-present-/853275365645

  13. #27897

    Nope. Someone should jack these two up

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Any weapons shown?

    I am going to check it out with my piece.
    No she just made an excuse after giving her the money to run to a friend and they left me there and then text me saying her bf will be home. Looks like her bf is the real scum running her and probably keeping her hooked on drugs.

  14. #27896

    Didn't see it post but she is definitely a scammer / robber

    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    I said this last week in a reply to somebody asking and yet no one believed me and then all talked shit about me.
    I didn't see it here. I checked the BBFS section and there was a favorable post about her. But yea she is a scammer / robber with her bf.

  15. #27895

    Don't get robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    I said this last week in a reply to somebody asking and yet no one believed me and then all talked shit about me.
    Any weapons shown?

    I am going to check it out with my piece.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape