Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 928 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13918
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11203

    Fuck that

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    There was a chick travelling for some reason she advertising on TS pages. Looks like she left to New Jersey.
    I'm not into trannies, why you looking into those sites?

  2. #11202

    Visiting in January need escort

    So I'll be visiting in January and would like to splurge on a nice escort. I would prefer boobs on the bigger side and for her NOT to be Asian. Would like to spend no more than 500-700. Any recommendations?

  3. #11201
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Gg spa

    Visited GG SPA yesterday on a whim. Lisa--beautiful and very pleasant girl with good skills. Paid 1/2 hour fee and she walked me in holding my arm. Opted for a strong massage. The massage was decent and lasted about 20 minutes before the flip. Suffice to say it was a fine finish at a fare price from a tiny sexy Asian. . 2 all in.

  4. #11200

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I've read quite a few pages but haven't seen any mention. Does anyone have a link or number they would recommend. Black white Asian, it doesn't matter. I'll be there in January thanks.
    There was a chick travelling for some reason she advertising on TS pages. Looks like she left to New Jersey.

  5. #11199

    Little people (midgets)

    I've read quite a few pages but haven't seen any mention. Does anyone have a link or number they would recommend. Black white Asian, it doesn't matter. I'll be there in January thanks.

  6. #11198
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBass  [View Original Post]
    B.

    But what is the bottom line, is she $200, $400, $600?
    See her tryst page. Or how about contacting her yourself.

  7. #11197
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    I saw Dylan a few months ago, not going back. I went to her incall which is her house, I don't know what the issue was but she was super nervous and worried about the neighbors, even which way the blinds were, just weird. May have been high or never had a dude to her incall before (maybe but I doubt it). I asked for incall, she agreed, not like I twisted her arm or anything. She talked (too much) about keeping her side gig away from her friends, she had some regulars, yada yada yada and more yada.

    Nice bod, cute with no or very little makeup some scarring, but not bad. She will send a face picture when making the appointment. We talked a bunch in the kitchen probably would have stayed there unless I suggested that we actually start. A little kissing, not much, room was too freakin hot. TV really loud in the next room, BBBJ was okay, CFS meh, I stopped to change positions and she's asking if I finished, I say no, she's keeps asking "are you sure", pretty sure I would know. After that. Just bugged the hell out of me and finished myself and had to ask her to help. Just a big NO for me, YMMV.

    My suggestion would be Lauran Sahara. She's on tryst and PD and others. Solid GFE, actually on time. Good experience, naturals very hot MILF, but a MILF bod too. A few pounds, she's tall enough to carry. But that was about a year ago. https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous_sahara.
    B.

    But what is the bottom line, is she $200, $400, $600?

  8. #11196

    Ca vs LV

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubel6  [View Original Post]
    Fellow monger from California here, was visiting LV, dude every time I come here, I appreciate Ca even more. Wth 70 for entrance? We bang 18-21 year old chicks there and complain when pay 120.

  9. #11195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    It's

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    God, I sure hope that's not going to become a trend on here...
    Been going on since an AMP that we don't say anymore and that was like 2 or 3 years ago so yea that long!

  10. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by Asobou  [View Original Post]
    That these 2 and a few other new posters have figured out how to use AI to write their posts.
    God, I sure hope that's not going to become a trend on here...

  11. #11193
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    I am a few months late with this report but wanted to share as I have relied on this site for advice and info and wanted to return the favor. I am a big fan of MILFs, so last time I was in Vegas I decided to set up an hour meetup with Lacey.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacyloveslingerie

    Her comms were excellent. We texted back and forth the day of the meeting. I was staying at the Wynn and she said she could be there within an hour. Our meetup was mid-afternoon and she was on time and wearing very normal clothing as to not draw attention to her when I came down to meet her in the lobby. Her pictures are accurate but her eyes and smile are even more beautiful in person. It was my first time meeting her and she put me at ease. Very personable, funny and nice. We chatted in the lobby and on our way back up to my room. Once in my room, she went to the bathroom to change into a nice lingerie outfit and I placed the donation on the table. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked stunning. We laid in bed and did some DFK for a long time with our hands roaming all over one another. She loves to give BBBJ CIM, which I happily allowed. After a few minutes I finished in her mouth and she loved it. She cleaned up in the bathroom and then came back to my bed. We laid in each others arms again. She was stroking me and allowed my FIV which was super wet and nice. After a little while I was ready for round two. She doesn't offer BBFS and I have no interest in that so our interests were aligned. We did numerous positions, mish, RCG, doggy, CG, etc. We both enjoyed doggy and looking at one another in the mirror on the wall. After some time I blew in the bag and we both cleaned up..
    I saw Dylan a few months ago, not going back. I went to her incall which is her house, I don't know what the issue was but she was super nervous and worried about the neighbors, even which way the blinds were, just weird. May have been high or never had a dude to her incall before (maybe but I doubt it). I asked for incall, she agreed, not like I twisted her arm or anything. She talked (too much) about keeping her side gig away from her friends, she had some regulars, yada yada yada and more yada.

    Nice bod, cute with no or very little makeup some scarring, but not bad. She will send a face picture when making the appointment. We talked a bunch in the kitchen probably would have stayed there unless I suggested that we actually start. A little kissing, not much, room was too freakin hot. TV really loud in the next room, BBBJ was okay, CFS meh, I stopped to change positions and she's asking if I finished, I say no, she's keeps asking "are you sure", pretty sure I would know. After that. Just bugged the hell out of me and finished myself and had to ask her to help. Just a big NO for me, YMMV.

    My suggestion would be Lauran Sahara. She's on tryst and PD and others. Solid GFE, actually on time. Good experience, naturals very hot MILF, but a MILF bod too. A few pounds, she's tall enough to carry. But that was about a year ago. https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous_sahara.

  12. #11192

    Lacey MILF

    I am a few months late with this report but wanted to share as I have relied on this site for advice and info and wanted to return the favor. I am a big fan of MILFs, so last time I was in Vegas I decided to set up an hour meetup with Lacey.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacyloveslingerie

    Her comms were excellent. We texted back and forth the day of the meeting. I was staying at the Wynn and she said she could be there within an hour. Our meetup was mid-afternoon and she was on time and wearing very normal clothing as to not draw attention to her when I came down to meet her in the lobby. Her pictures are accurate but her eyes and smile are even more beautiful in person. It was my first time meeting her and she put me at ease. Very personable, funny and nice. We chatted in the lobby and on our way back up to my room. Once in my room, she went to the bathroom to change into a nice lingerie outfit and I placed the donation on the table. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked stunning. We laid in bed and did some DFK for a long time with our hands roaming all over one another. She loves to give BBBJ CIM, which I happily allowed. After a few minutes I finished in her mouth and she loved it. She cleaned up in the bathroom and then came back to my bed. We laid in each others arms again. She was stroking me and allowed my FIV which was super wet and nice. After a little while I was ready for round two. She doesn't offer BBFS and I have no interest in that so our interests were aligned. We did numerous positions, mish, RCG, doggy, CG, etc. We both enjoyed doggy and looking at one another in the mirror on the wall. After some time I blew in the bag and we both cleaned up. She's not a clock watcher and we had been together for maybe 40 minutes and she noted that if I was up for it, I could do a round 3. As not wanting to disappoint, I was up for the challenge. She gave me another amazing BBBJ for a bit and eventually was able to wake up my friend for round 3. This time we mainly did mish and it was fantastic. Very GFE with lots of kissing, groping and pounding. She was very vocal and seemed to really enjoy herself. Eventually I finished in the bag for the third time. We had a lot of fun and in between rounds discussed her life. She's very intelligent, very friendly and seems to enjoy the profession. She offers duos with some other providers and next time I'm back in Vegas, I'm going to take her up on that. This is a long way of saying that if you are interested in her, no fear at all. She's a real treat and if you are into MILFs you'll love her. I'll be back in Vegas in a few months and will report back on my next adventure. In the meantime if anyone has info / advice on other local MILFs that I should see, let me know. I've had my eyes on Dylan: https://tryst.link/escort/dylancasey , Bobbi: https://tryst.link/escort/bobbibrooks , and kiwi: https://tryst.link/escort/dr-kiwi-aka-kiwigirl to name a few but am open to any solid milfy, safe provider. Thanks.

  13. #11191

    I'm thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWasatch  [View Original Post]
    Ubel, you and Edarturo post in the wrong threads too much, and those posts aren't even legit. You two even posted the same thing verbatim once.

    Go away.
    That these 2 and a few other new posters have figured out how to use AI to write their posts.

  14. #11190

    Paris702

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    What happen with the post's about Paris 702 ? She was next on my list.
    Go check the PD Thread.

  15. #11189

    Paris 702

    What happen with the post's about Paris 702 ? She was next on my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape