Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 13920
-
12-24-23 13:58 #11190Senior Member

Posts: 434Paris702
Go check the PD Thread.
Originally Posted by BlueFintyna
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 13:16 #11189Senior Member

Posts: 82Paris 702
What happen with the post's about Paris 702 ? She was next on my list.
-
12-24-23 12:20 #11188Senior Member

Posts: 2989Well
At least I am finally no the only one that has called them out but yea they're nothing but shills for their respective business.
Originally Posted by JohnnyWasatch
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 12:12 #11187Senior Member

Posts: 116Ubel, you and Edarturo post in the wrong threads too much, and those posts aren't even legit. You two even posted the same thing verbatim once.
Originally Posted by Ubel6
[View Original Post]
Go away.
-
12-24-23 05:39 #11186Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 22Damage was. 7+ $. 8.
Originally Posted by Jtorse22
[View Original Post]
Ad on tryst: https://us-lasvegas.bedpage.com/fema.../23123930.html.
-
12-23-23 11:06 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 130Say something once, why say it again? Second attempt at Trinity's phone number.
The phone number rules are killing me. Here's the part after the area code. Use the newer Vegss area code.
Trinity.
Xxx4 xxxEight xxxx6 x xxx5 xxx1 xxx2 xxx8.
-
12-22-23 21:15 #11184Senior Member

Posts: 130Trinity is back
Trinity hit me up last week while I was out of town. I came back, and we hooked up last night. She's offering her man-killer mouth only for about another week or so. Her life is drastically better in every regard.
Every time I've posted about her, it's only served to shred my credibility, because she isn't a quick answered. But I have reason to assure why'all that she's more capable of answering texts now. It's just a cleaner world these days for her, if you take my meaning. Also, let me say in advance that I don't know about flakiness. She's only flaked on me once in 25 meets. This head from last night was a full-on soul-extraction.
Her number has changed. Xxx7 xxx2 xxx5 xxx4 xxx8 xxx6 xxx5 xxx1 xxx2XxxxX.
If you don't see a pone number above, DM me, and I'll figure out the phone number trick everyone is using.
Finding the old posts so you don't have to:
My long review of her head game.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...m-up-gentlemen!&p=5846377&viewfull=1#post5846377.
Steak (or Jedi, or whatever), posting up brags, I mean pics of his time busting nuts when Trinity was working in the Inland Empire and San Gabes. Note, her hair color is now brownish.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...986&viewfull=1#post5616986.
MDxxx doing good community service announcing her return to Vegas in 2019. Note, her hair color is now brownish.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...707&viewfull=1#post4377707.
-
12-22-23 13:41 #11183Regular Member

Posts: 7Rub Rankings intel
Will be in Vegas next week and found some interesting looking girls. Hoping someone has more intel on if their ads are legit.
Ex strippers turned escorts, look pretty hot hopefully pretty bisexual too.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ice-42891.html
I love young Asians, so I hope this is real.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...oll-42870.html
PAWG with a tiny waist, it's insane or this proportions are real.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ril-41895.html
I don't know what's she's mixed with but she looks hot.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ons-29541.html
Direct on her advertising.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kup-44813.html
Any and all insight is much appreciated. TIA.
-
12-21-23 09:19 #11182Senior Member

Posts: 107If they do outcall only, that is a red flag, too. , Especially on mojo. If you asked for your room number or snapchat, hang up, hang up, hang up.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 15:08 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 1570Spoke to her last year, wasn't very friendly and really impatient with me asking a couple of questions. Considering her rates, I passed.
Originally Posted by ZxNinja
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 14:48 #11180Senior Member

Posts: 459Scam
And then upsell the crap out of you.
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 12:53 #11179Senior Member

Posts: 301The same pics have been used for the past 5 years at least. Most likely a service company that will send any random girl to your door.
Originally Posted by AGladiator
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 12:29 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 219?
Has anyone met up with any of the following? Any intel would be appreciated.
Lisa.
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...s-prize_319132
Patty.
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...-sizzle_122434
Britt && Capree.
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...-to-party_1492
-
12-19-23 16:00 #11177Senior Member

Posts: 73Can't seem to find her. Got a link?
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 00:30 #11176Senior Member

Posts: 362A Good BBW
So I snagged Katilyn off a popular website for mongers after work Saturday afternoon off Boulder and Russell.
Way bigger than the photos cums to mind describing her but her close proximity, availability and rates kept me at her westside apartment after the initial face to face meeting.
For a BBW she is great. She is a cute brunette with long curly hair. Sporting huge tits and a nice big Bush she smelled fresh and was obedient to my commands.
Within 5 minutes of the donation and disinfecting she was servicing me bbj.
She handled the fack fuxing well and didn't choke once.
Sloppy toppies and slurps brought my cum to the top several*times. She said she could taste it.
Milking my cock I almost nutted in her mouth twice but I wanted to fuck her so she would switch up techs when I warned her.
Tits were HUGE with perfect big brownish nipples. They almost suffocated me in cowgirl by them.
Her pussy was skin colored (no pink) but hairy, I remarked that I enjoyed it.
She admitted that a lot of customers are enjoying it.
Personally*I like a soft muffet to grind on while doing the camel toe slide.
CFS -Katilyn was great, I got her to cum and squeeze me multiple times.
Springs rocking the bed I got 4 good hard pounding positions out of her.
With long brunette hair in hand I finally pulled her head to the edge of the bed and deposited an immense*load deep in her throat.
Not stopping until I was done pumping she took the entire wade.
Washing up and a little small talk then out the door.
I was out of there in 40 total minutes - 140. Donation.
BBW's are not really my thing but she was really cool and obedient so I would probably repeat.
She is on MP.











Reply With Quote





