Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 611 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 9160
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8935
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipsnapanddrop  [View Original Post]
    Since the weather has not been cold I've seen some newer ones that I haven't seen before. Mostly between the hours of 1 p and 6 p. This one has been out a couple times in the last few days. The pictures of her are from about a month ago when I tried to pick her up. Some monger quickly swooped behind me and started riding my bumper so close I thought they were LE 😳 or a possible jack move. I didn't take any chances and pulled off. When I looked in my rearview mirror she was getting in there car 🙄. I didn't even get a chance to get her name. Daaayum I guess I was taking to long. Ya got to be mo quicker. LOL! Anyway, good luck. ZIP 👊!
    That looks like Krista from a while back but with a bunch of weight.

  2. #8934

    St Louis Misery Stroll 😫!

    Since the weather has not been cold I've seen some newer ones that I haven't seen before. Mostly between the hours of 1 p and 6 p. This one has been out a couple times in the last few days. The pictures of her are from about a month ago when I tried to pick her up. Some monger quickly swooped behind me and started riding my bumper so close I thought they were LE 😳 or a possible jack move. I didn't take any chances and pulled off. When I looked in my rearview mirror she was getting in there car 🙄. I didn't even get a chance to get her name. Daaayum I guess I was taking to long. Ya got to be mo quicker. LOL! Anyway, good luck. ZIP 👊!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231223_015235.jpg‎   20231223_013742.jpg‎   20231223_013608.jpg‎   20231223_014502.jpg‎   20231223_013710.jpg‎  

    20231223_013807.jpg‎   20231223_013641.jpg‎  

  3. #8933

    Looking on IL side of river

    New here was seeing if anyone has any tips. Looking for SW near or in Belleville area. Please pm.

  4. #8932

    Need help looking close to my area

    New here thought I'd ask for some tips. Anyone know any or areas where we are close or in IL. Pm me please.

  5. #8931

    Need help looking close to my area

    New here thought I'd ask for some tips. Anyone know any or areas where we are close or in Belleville. Pm me please.

  6. #8930

    Need help looking in my area

    New here thought I ask for some tips. Anyone knowof any SW in or close to Belleville.

  7. #8929

    Q and the Anons

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Save that shit for Facebook. Nobody wants to hear your qanon conspiracy theories here.
    No QANONS. Q Clearance goes back to George Washington.

  8. #8928
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    FYI, that is why IL PROHIBITS drone use for protests.

    Why? Because they want to protect their ANTIFA pals.

    There was a tranny that took to the roof top during a parade (4th of July or Memorial Day) and shot several people. The local PD wanted to use a drone, but could not.

    IL amended the law so that "real parades" can be droned, but not their buddies mostly peaceful protests.

    I kid you not.
    Save that shit for Facebook. Nobody wants to hear your qanon conspiracy theories here.

  9. #8927
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    STLPD, STLCO, MHP, and several county municipalities have had drones for a few years now. How they are used I do not know, but if you say, were protesting anything in the past few months, you were on camera. Very good cameras.
    FYI, that is why IL PROHIBITS drone use for protests.

    Why? Because they want to protect their ANTIFA pals.

    There was a tranny that took to the roof top during a parade (4th of July or Memorial Day) and shot several people. The local PD wanted to use a drone, but could not.

    IL amended the law so that "real parades" can be droned, but not their buddies mostly peaceful protests.

    I kid you not.

  10. #8926

    Eye in the Sky

    STLPD, STLCO, MHP, and several county municipalities have had drones for a few years now. How they are used I do not know, but if you say, were protesting anything in the past few months, you were on camera. Very good cameras.

  11. #8925

    This is how Teminator Started

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipsnapanddrop  [View Original Post]
    Well I was watching Channel 2 News yesterday and saw that some film company is partnering with STL PD. Starting this week they plan on using a high tech droid to fly around the south city area gathering criminal video information from the hours of 2 p and 6 p 🙄.
    It's just a start. Given an inch they'll take a mile.

  12. #8924

    Droid Or Drone? My baaaad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermac2  [View Original Post]
    Zip, I think you've watched one too much Star Wars, DROIDS, are part of that movie series. DRONES, are what flies above to spy. Love hearing your reports and keep up the good fight!

    SM2.
    Yea my phone was on automatic pre spell mode. When I was typing, my phone was putting in DROID instead of DRONE 😳. I didn't realize this until a few minutes later. If you look 👀 at the bottom of the report where it says reasons for change. I thought I changed it BUT evidently I didn't 🥴. Star Wars huh? I see you got jokes BUT that's OTAY 👌! LOL! Damn ANDROID phone 📱 with the automatic pre spell crap 😏. Be cool. ZIP 👊!

  13. #8923

    Drones

    Quote Originally Posted by Zipsnapanddrop  [View Original Post]
    Well I was watching Channel 2 News yesterday and saw that some film company is partnering with STL PD. Starting this week they plan on using a high tech droid to fly around the south city area gathering criminal video information from the hours of 2 p and 6 p 🙄. Hmmmmm 🤔 I wonder if they will have a SBWay droid flying up and down the stroll? With all the crap you have to watch out for when you hit the stroll to pick up these stank booty prostitutes here in St Louis Misery 😫. NOW you have to look to the sky 👀 to see if a fugging LE DROID is watching 👁 your ass getting some heavenly head 🙄. Man FTP! Anyway be careful. ZIP 👊!
    Zip,

    Did you ever heard of the Video Vigilante ? Just imagine this guy on South Broadway!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5VjWv-sDZk


    KS.

  14. #8922
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipsnapanddrop  [View Original Post]
    Well I was watching Channel 2 News yesterday and saw that some film company is partnering with STL PD. Starting this week they plan on using a high tech droid to fly around the south city area gathering criminal video information from the hours of 2 p and 6 p 🙄.
    Zip, I think you've watched one too much Star Wars, DROIDS, are part of that movie series. DRONES, are what flies above to spy. Love hearing your reports and keep up the good fight!

    SM2.

  15. #8921

    St Louis Misery Stroll 😫! FTP! FTP! FTP!

    Well I was watching Channel 2 News yesterday and saw that some film company is partnering with STL PD. Starting this week they plan on using a high tech droid to fly around the south city area gathering criminal video information from the hours of 2 p and 6 p 🙄. Hmmmmm 🤔 I wonder if they will have a SBWay droid flying up and down the stroll? With all the crap you have to watch out for when you hit the stroll to pick up these stank booty prostitutes here in St Louis Misery 😫. NOW you have to look to the sky 👀 to see if a fugging LE DROID is watching 👁 your ass getting some heavenly head 🙄. Man FTP! Anyway be careful. ZIP 👊!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231214_021405.jpg‎   20231214_021337.jpg‎   20231214_021258.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Zipsnapanddrop; 12-14-23 at 07:26. Reason: Just Can't Get Right ✌!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape