Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 9160
-
12-24-23 21:32 #8935Senior Member

Posts: 1029That looks like Krista from a while back but with a bunch of weight.
Originally Posted by Zipsnapanddrop
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 05:52 #8934Senior Member

Posts: 704St Louis Misery Stroll 😫!
Since the weather has not been cold I've seen some newer ones that I haven't seen before. Mostly between the hours of 1 p and 6 p. This one has been out a couple times in the last few days. The pictures of her are from about a month ago when I tried to pick her up. Some monger quickly swooped behind me and started riding my bumper so close I thought they were LE 😳 or a possible jack move. I didn't take any chances and pulled off. When I looked in my rearview mirror she was getting in there car 🙄. I didn't even get a chance to get her name. Daaayum I guess I was taking to long. Ya got to be mo quicker. LOL! Anyway, good luck. ZIP 👊!
-
12-24-23 01:31 #8933Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking on IL side of river
New here was seeing if anyone has any tips. Looking for SW near or in Belleville area. Please pm.
-
12-24-23 01:12 #8932Regular Member

Posts: 4Need help looking close to my area
New here thought I'd ask for some tips. Anyone know any or areas where we are close or in IL. Pm me please.
-
12-24-23 01:11 #8931Regular Member

Posts: 4Need help looking close to my area
New here thought I'd ask for some tips. Anyone know any or areas where we are close or in Belleville. Pm me please.
-
12-24-23 01:08 #8930Regular Member

Posts: 4Need help looking in my area
New here thought I ask for some tips. Anyone knowof any SW in or close to Belleville.
-
12-19-23 23:20 #8929Senior Member

Posts: 323Q and the Anons
No QANONS. Q Clearance goes back to George Washington.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 13:49 #8928Senior Member

Posts: 203Save that shit for Facebook. Nobody wants to hear your qanon conspiracy theories here.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 12:46 #8927Senior Member

Posts: 510FYI, that is why IL PROHIBITS drone use for protests.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
Why? Because they want to protect their ANTIFA pals.
There was a tranny that took to the roof top during a parade (4th of July or Memorial Day) and shot several people. The local PD wanted to use a drone, but could not.
IL amended the law so that "real parades" can be droned, but not their buddies mostly peaceful protests.
I kid you not.
-
12-18-23 09:47 #8926Senior Member

Posts: 1744Eye in the Sky
STLPD, STLCO, MHP, and several county municipalities have had drones for a few years now. How they are used I do not know, but if you say, were protesting anything in the past few months, you were on camera. Very good cameras.
-
12-17-23 20:32 #8925Senior Member

Posts: 323This is how Teminator Started
It's just a start. Given an inch they'll take a mile.
Originally Posted by Zipsnapanddrop
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 02:22 #8924Senior Member

Posts: 704Droid Or Drone? My baaaad!
Yea my phone was on automatic pre spell mode. When I was typing, my phone was putting in DROID instead of DRONE 😳. I didn't realize this until a few minutes later. If you look 👀 at the bottom of the report where it says reasons for change. I thought I changed it BUT evidently I didn't 🥴. Star Wars huh? I see you got jokes BUT that's OTAY 👌! LOL! Damn ANDROID phone 📱 with the automatic pre spell crap 😏. Be cool. ZIP 👊!
Originally Posted by Supermac2
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 21:18 #8923Senior Member

Posts: 464Drones
Zip,
Originally Posted by Zipsnapanddrop
[View Original Post]
Did you ever heard of the Video Vigilante ? Just imagine this guy on South Broadway!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5VjWv-sDZk
KS.
-
12-14-23 19:27 #8922Senior Member

Posts: 32Zip, I think you've watched one too much Star Wars, DROIDS, are part of that movie series. DRONES, are what flies above to spy. Love hearing your reports and keep up the good fight!
Originally Posted by Zipsnapanddrop
[View Original Post]
SM2.
-
12-14-23 07:19 #8921Senior Member

Posts: 704St Louis Misery Stroll 😫! FTP! FTP! FTP!
Well I was watching Channel 2 News yesterday and saw that some film company is partnering with STL PD. Starting this week they plan on using a high tech droid to fly around the south city area gathering criminal video information from the hours of 2 p and 6 p 🙄. Hmmmmm 🤔 I wonder if they will have a SBWay droid flying up and down the stroll? With all the crap you have to watch out for when you hit the stroll to pick up these stank booty prostitutes here in St Louis Misery 😫. NOW you have to look to the sky 👀 to see if a fugging LE DROID is watching 👁 your ass getting some heavenly head 🙄. Man FTP! Anyway be careful. ZIP 👊!
Last edited by Zipsnapanddrop; 12-14-23 at 07:26. Reason: Just Can't Get Right ✌!









Reply With Quote






